SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 30 of 88 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 59 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:53 pm

OK, moving there!

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by sanlee088 Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:54 pm

sophienette wrote:OK, moving there!

I just don't want it to get confusing and for Media things to get lost through all of the screen caps!! Smiley 
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:55 pm

:yes: yes :WAVEY:

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:03 pm

Mods. May I request a non-discussion sticky thread for all the promo videos? Thanks!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:48 pm

SLA44 wrote:
Sprite wrote:I need more than the quick peek we've been given here. However, I don't know that I see a 26 year old as the next bachelor. That would seem a little young and I can just see his choices as a lot of 21 year old model, bartender, student types.  no 

That was my thoughts exactly Sprite - with a lead that young the contestants would be so young it would be ridiculous.  Surely most, if not all, would not be ready to settle down and get married.  no no 

BTW I love your Avi - it reminds of Switzerland.  There were a lot of swans in the lakes over there.

Agree. I don't know that he would be ready at that age...and apparently I read elsewhere that he is 25 not 26...and I doubt even more that the ladies selected for him would be. I can just see it being even more of T&A that normal.

Thanks, my avi was taken at the palace of Versailles during my trip to Paris a couple of years ago. Loved it and Switzerland is still on my bucket list!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:56 pm

Sprite wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
Sprite wrote:I need more than the quick peek we've been given here. However, I don't know that I see a 26 year old as the next bachelor. That would seem a little young and I can just see his choices as a lot of 21 year old model, bartender, student types.  no 

That was my thoughts exactly Sprite - with a lead that young the contestants would be so young it would be ridiculous.  Surely most, if not all, would not be ready to settle down and get married.  no no 

BTW I love your Avi - it reminds of Switzerland.  There were a lot of swans in the lakes over there.

Agree. I don't know that he would be ready at that age...and apparently I read elsewhere that he is 25 not 26...and I doubt even more that the ladies selected for him would be. I can just see it being even more of T&A that normal.

Thanks, my avi was taken at the palace of Versailles during my trip to Paris a couple of years ago. Loved it and Switzerland is still on my bucket list!

He will be 26 in July but still too young to me to be the Bachelor. I think you are right that it would be a T&A more than normal.

Switzerland is beautiful.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:42 am

I am off to Geneva at the end of the month to visit family... sorry, totally off-topic!

How old were Ben and Sean when they became TB?

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:10 am

sophienette wrote:I am off to Geneva at the end of the month to visit family... sorry, totally off-topic!

Ben turned 29 right before filming and Sean turned 29 during filming.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:12 am

chloep wrote:
sophienette wrote:I am off to Geneva at the end of the month to visit family... sorry, totally off-topic!

bestbud! 

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:21 am

chloep wrote:

And I don't think Ben is my definition of being ready to marry at 29.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:47 pm

Do you guys remember the guy on Ali's season who was 24 ? He got one of the first dates of the season  and was on BP ? He was so young and hot and got married very shortly after his stint on BP.
So there are guys that are ready to settle down young.
ETA: On the flip side we had Brad who I loved both times but he seems not ready despite being a "perfect" bachelor age wise.

Molly if I recall was 24 when she came on the show for Jason and look how that turned out.
Yes we will get a whole bunch of young future starlets as possible contestants but IMO that is better than a bunch of 30 something ladies behaving like children. JMO.

I would be so down with seen Marcus for an entire season. Yummy !
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:54 pm

Jessie Beck... was young. Don't know how young his wife is.

There are often 24 year old women who are on the Bachelor (and younger- like Vienna). The guys tend to be somewhat older.

Some guys in their mid- twenties are ready to settle down... but I don't think they're necessarily the same guys who think dating 25 girls at once is a great idea. That's a really hard dichotomy.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 88 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 59 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+85
foodie
4health
2observe
black_tears
nannymargie