SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 75 of 88 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 81 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 23, 2014 10:09 pm

notarose wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:So Andi's first cousin wrote an article on her for the NY Times. Interesting read and seems to be very controversial from the comments.
http://www.nytimes.com/roomfordebate/2014/05/21/is-andi-dorfman-a-new-kind-of-bachelorette/this-seasons-bachelorette-is-someone-to-emulate

I just finished looking at the "stripping for charity" screencaps then clicked on the above link & read the article.  rofl  What kind of elevated show is the 1st cousin talking about?

I enjoyed reading everyone's comments below the article than the article itself. laugh out loud Who calls their cousin, their "first cousin". What a hoot!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Beagle Fri May 23, 2014 10:56 pm

jen689 wrote:
whateva wrote:Can anyone post the preview for episode 2?
This is the only one I have found so far

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/PL5556208/VDKA0_cxbiljna

It's about Nick

ABC has been showing a commercial today for Monday, is mostly about the strip club date and they show Brian in an ITM saying sorry mom, I promise I will go to church on Sunday. Has no one else seen that preview? I think they show something about the GD cocktail party too.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri May 23, 2014 11:02 pm

Beagle wrote:
jen689 wrote:
whateva wrote:Can anyone post the preview for episode 2?
This is the only one I have found so far

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/PL5556208/VDKA0_cxbiljna

It's about Nick

ABC has been showing a commercial today for Monday, is mostly about the strip club date and they show Brian in an ITM saying sorry mom, I promise I will go to church on Sunday. Has no one else seen that preview? I think they show something about the GD cocktail party too.

I've seen it, only about 15 seconds long from what I remember. All I can recall is the stripping date footage and the Brian ITM.

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 75 87b72b10 Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 75 86669110 Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 75 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat May 24, 2014 10:05 am

julychild Yesterday at 10:54 pm

...start at the 1:30 mark if you want to skip the Harry stuff:

This post was deleted. The vid was freeing the topic. Feel free to try again.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat May 24, 2014 12:38 pm

Admin wrote:
julychild Yesterday at 10:54 pm

...start at the 1:30 mark if you want to skip the Harry stuff:

This post was deleted. The vid was freeing the topic. Feel free to try again.

...oops! It was just another media interview. Here is the link:

http://www.eonline.com/news/544253/how-many-guys-are-gay-on-the-bachelorette-andi-spills-plus-there-might-be-a-harry-spinoff-no-really

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 24, 2014 1:17 pm

This writer was on set during the m&G
http://emilysuggests.com/index.php/the-night-i-spent-at-the-bachelor-mansion/

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 24, 2014 2:19 pm

Really, so you're telling me that a) CH is against CB crashing and meeting and then more importantly b) that Executive Producer, Martin Hilton is also against CB crashing and meeting --so much so that they allow their 'ette to make the decision. Uh huh. She is one tough cookie--a 20 something Judge Judy!  :pinkaw: 

Then after giving their 'ette the decision to ax CB, Martin Hilton--Exectutive Producer, who had flewn CY out for a surprise decided to over ride the decision once again and allow editing to just sneak the clip of CB in for yet another, what, 10 mins of fame and throw CY's film on the famous cutting room floor. Executive decision trumps bad footage of middle aged man and trumps 20 something Judge Judy.

I'm sorry this exemplifies how TPTB make naive others think they work.
CB took up so much time--no room for HY! duh 
Hello--who did the editing here?? CB???  no 
The machine did not want HY in the Meat and Geek airing. PERIOD--or he would have been in it. Who knows why maybe his Meat didn't weigh in as much as CB's Geek.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 24, 2014 2:25 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Really, so you're telling me that a) CH is against CB crashing and meeting and then more importantly b) that Executive Producer, Martin Hilton is also against CB crashing and meeting --so much so that they allow their 'ette to make the decision. Uh huh. She is one tough cookie--a 20 something Judge Judy!  :pinkaw: 

Then after giving their 'ette the decision to ax CB, Martin Hilton--Exectutive Producer, who had flewn CY out for a surprise decided to over ride the decision once again and allow editing to just sneak the clip of CB in for yet another, what, 10 mins of fame and throw CY's film on the famous cutting room floor. Executive decision trumps bad footage of middle aged man and trumps 20 something Judge Judy.

The machine did not want HY in the Meat and Geek airing. PERIOD--or he would have been in it. Who knows why maybe his Meat didn't weigh in as much as CB's Geek.

The writer devoted so much time in her blog to the whole scenerio. I call "liar liar pants on fire".
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 24, 2014 2:29 pm

That's how they(the machine) are able to disseminate bull hockey. Just one way.
So easy to make foilers and re-direct if and when.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sat May 24, 2014 3:16 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Really, so you're telling me that a) CH is against CB crashing and meeting and then more importantly b) that Executive Producer, Martin Hilton is also against CB crashing and meeting --so much so that they allow their 'ette to make the decision. Uh huh. She is one tough cookie--a 20 something Judge Judy!  :pinkaw: 

I absolutely agree!!  There must have been a reason that the producers did not want to show the footage of Hy meeting all or some of the guys on the show.  So, what would be your best guess as to why Hy was even allowed to be there in the first place?  Do you think that that was one of Andi's requests - that Hy be allowed to be there on night one?  I am not sure that I believe that Andi did not know that he was going to be there either.  It all sounds like one big lie.

I think that most here would agree that even if Andi did not know Josh prior to doing the show, his name was leaked out early as being one of the guys who was going to appear on Andi's season.  I highly doubt that BOTH Andi and her family were unaware that he was part of the cast, given his connection to his brother Aaron, as the quarterback at Georgia, which happens to be Hy's favorite college football team.

I would love to hear from someone with no allegiance to the producers of the show and have them give us a rundown on how many of the guys that Hy actually met and just how long he was there.  And did he have a sitdown with Andi before he left?

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 3:19 pm

There's videos up on Hulu showing him there and talking to Andi. She seemed genuinely surprised he was there

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat May 24, 2014 4:04 pm

Longhornfan wrote:

I absolutely agree!!  There must have been a reason that the producers did not want to show the footage of Hy meeting all or some of the guys on the show.  So, what would be your best guess as to why Hy was even allowed to be there in the first place?  Do you think that that was one of Andi's requests - that Hy be allowed to be there on night one?  I am not sure that I believe that Andi did not know that he was going to be there either.  It all sounds like one big lie.

I think that most here would agree that even if Andi did not know Josh prior to doing the show, his name was leaked out early as being one of the guys who was going to appear on Andi's season.  I highly doubt that BOTH Andi and her family were unaware that he was part of the cast, given his connection to his brother Aaron, as the quarterback at Georgia, which happens to be Hy's favorite college football team.

I would love to hear from someone with no allegiance to the producers of the show and have them give us a rundown on how many of the guys that Hy actually met and just how long he was there.  And did he have a sitdown with Andi before he left?

Agree with you both but particularly the bolded.
Just too convenient.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 88 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 81 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+85
foodie
4health
2observe
black_tears
nannymargie