SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 81 of 88 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82 ... 84 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 81 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Fri May 30, 2014 2:07 pm

momoftrips wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:The conversation came up during one of Andi's interview's she mentioned she is going to go back to her job for now, and speculation that she will persue a career in the limelight. Here is one reference that I found.

Q: A lot of the bachelorettes end up changing their careers, do you plan on making any changes or do you plan on going back to being a lawyer, a prosecutor?

Andi Dorfman: I worked really hard to get my law degree. I love my job, I’m really grateful that they held my position for me. So no, you know, I love my job, I love what I’m doing for right now.

Q: would you also be willing to move for love, or are you pretty situated in your job in Atlanta?

Andi Dorfman: I love my job in Atlanta and it would take a lot for me to move, but I’m open, you know, I came here to be open. I came on this journey to find love and if love means going somewhere else and that’s the only way to do it then I’m open to do that.

http://blogmytv.com/interview-bachelorette-andi-dorfman/

Thanks GA.

I think that is where the whole for now discussion came from.

Lets see if RS is right about this.

What did RS say ND?

Here is the post  that I read on Andi's sleuthing thread.................

murasaki1393 wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:Andi's job must really love her to welcome her back with open arms after missing so much work laugh out loud

So who thinks she's staying in this career?

bleuberry wrote:Is she back for sure?

I hope she stays in and is smart about it! As soon as these people quit their jobs (if they're employed) and move closer to LA, I lose interest.  hmmm

well. RS didnt think so...this is from his column :

2) Any word on if Andi goes back to her job as an ADA? Wasn’t this the week she had to decide or lose her job w/Fulton Cty? I would be SHOCKED if Andi goes back to working as an ADA. Shocked.

Hi Steve:

When Andi Dorfman took a leave of absence from the Fulton County District attorney’s Office it was granted with the proviso that she would return to work no later than May 31,2014.

Do you know if she has returned to work as an assistant district attorney or has she quit her job. There does not seem to be any mention of her work status that I can find.

Comment: So that means since Sat is the 31st (my birthday), so she’d be expected back at work on Monday I assume. If Andi Dorfman is at her ADA job in Fulton County, Atlanta on Monday morning, I’d be stunned. She’s not going back to her job from what I can tell.

food for on-going debacle  Hugesmile

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 81 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by notarose Fri May 30, 2014 2:08 pm

brittany4400 wrote:If Eric tells Andi he thinks she has poker far and questions her intentions, and then she gets mad and sends him home!!!!!!! That is not gonna look good on her part. They have every right to question her intentions, as she does with them.

Well, let's hope the degree of meltdown is in proportion to the cause.
Did anyone else think it was odd that she needed comforting at the GD cocktail party, and said she appreciated her Chris date because it helped her after that party drama? All that happened was some guy she barely knew got hammered. He wasn't picking fights or being rude to her. He was just hammered. Big deal - oust him and it's done. Of course, she does want the guys to be there to date her however it was only 1 guy (Nick in the hot tub shouldn't matter).
Did something more happen that wasn't shown?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 30, 2014 2:11 pm

She is clearly going to make DeAnna look easy going.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri May 30, 2014 2:18 pm

notarose wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:If Eric tells Andi he thinks she has poker far and questions her intentions, and then she gets mad and sends him home!!!!!!! That is not gonna look good on her part. They have every right to question her intentions, as she does with them.

Did anyone else think it was odd that she needed comforting at the GD cocktail party, and said she appreciated her Chris date because it helped her after that party drama?  All that happened was some guy she barely knew got hammered. He wasn't picking fights or being rude to her.  He was just hammered.  Big deal - oust him and it's done. Of course, she does want the guys to be there to date her however it was only 1 guy (Nick in the hot tub shouldn't matter).  

I agree I couldn't see why she was so upset either - because they were having a good time drinking and fooling around with each other instead of bowing down to her feet? I think she is going to be a drama queen and that is just yucky to me. :Frown: 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri May 30, 2014 2:19 pm

nd4reality wrote:She is clearly going to make DeAnna look easy going.

I agree 
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri May 30, 2014 2:21 pm

notarose wrote:

Did anyone else think it was odd that she needed comforting at the GD cocktail party, and said she appreciated her Chris date because it helped her after that party drama?  All that happened was some guy she barely knew got hammered. He wasn't picking fights or being rude to her.  He was just hammered.  Big deal - oust him and it's done. Of course, she does want the guys to be there to date her however it was only 1 guy (Nick in the hot tub shouldn't matter).  

Nope. That's what happened and that's just an example of why some of us didn't want her to be the next Bachelorette! She's having a hissy fit over nothing. Heck, I'd be glad to have another out of the way to focus on the ones I wanted to. And if she gets pissed at Eric for telling it like it is, it's just another example. If that's what happens.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 30, 2014 2:49 pm

Someone needs to throw her in the pool!
C'mon Atem--you grab one arm and I'll get the other!  giggling 

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri May 30, 2014 2:58 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Someone needs to throw her in the pool!
Well Mabe Josh was on to something, at the meat&greet he said that he would throw in the pool..and she replied you'd be thrown out of here! ( something lie that )
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri May 30, 2014 3:30 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Someone needs to throw her in the pool!

I would, if I knew how to swim! LOL  giggling 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri May 30, 2014 3:30 pm

SLA44 wrote:I just saw a new sneak preview of the Bachelorette and Andi's meltdown and she was saying something about being told that she had a pokerface and if anyone else thought that this was a joke they could leave right now - so Eric must have called her a pokerface.  I sure hope they show that conversation if they are going to put out a preview mentioning it.

Where did you see this sneak peek and can you post the link?

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 30, 2014 3:33 pm

Ouch. Those ex's always appear out of nowhere.
Andi Dorfman had a tough time on "The Bachelor," when she got fed up with Juan Pablo Galavis and his shenanigans. She quickly became one of the most-loved girls on the season, which landed her the role as "The Bachelorette" -- but is that what she wanted all along?

John Busing, 30, and Dorfman, 26, dated right before "The Bachelor" began -- she actually broke up with him when she found out she was cast on Galavis' season, a source close to Busing told HollywoodLife.com exclusively.

We know that he was actually devastated when they split -- he thought they were going to get married after dating for about four years. On "The Bachlorette" premiere, when Dorfman met Josh Murray, ex-pro baseball player, she said he was definitely her type -- and now we can tell why. Busing was an athlete, too -- he went from Miami University to the Cincinnati Bengals, the Houston Texans, then the New York Giants.

http://www.newsday.com/entertainment/celebrities/bachelorette-andi-dorfman-broke-up-with-boyfriend-before-starting-the-bachelor-source-says-1.8107970

To bad he wasn't with the LA Dodgers, and she had an extra ball cap. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri May 30, 2014 3:42 pm

4health wrote:
SLA44 wrote:I just saw a new sneak preview of the Bachelorette and Andi's meltdown and she was saying something about being told that she had a pokerface and if anyone else thought that this was a joke they could leave right now - so Eric must have called her a pokerface.  I sure hope they show that conversation if they are going to put out a preview mentioning it.

Where did you see this sneak peek and can you post the link?  

I saw it on TV this morning but I just found the link to the video.

http://gma.yahoo.com/video/bachelorette-sneak-peek-andis-meltdown-231608269.html

If someone knows how to bring the video up I would appreciate it as I don't know how to do it since it is not a youtube video.

Last edited by SLA44 on Fri May 30, 2014 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 81 of 88 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82 ... 84 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+85
foodie
4health
2observe
black_tears
nannymargie