SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 82 of 88 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 81, 82, 83 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 82 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by notarose Fri May 30, 2014 3:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Ouch. Those ex's always appear out of nowhere.
Andi Dorfman had a tough time on "The Bachelor," when she got fed up with Juan Pablo Galavis and his shenanigans. She quickly became one of the most-loved girls on the season, which landed her the role as "The Bachelorette" -- but is that what she wanted all along?

John Busing, 30, and Dorfman, 26, dated right before "The Bachelor" began -- she actually broke up with him when she found out she was cast on Galavis' season, a source close to Busing told HollywoodLife.com exclusively.

We know that he was actually devastated when they split -- he thought they were going to get married after dating for about four years. On "The Bachlorette" premiere, when Dorfman met Josh Murray, ex-pro baseball player, she said he was definitely her type -- and now we can tell why. Busing was an athlete, too -- he went from Miami University to the Cincinnati Bengals, the Houston Texans, then the New York Giants.

http://www.newsday.com/entertainment/celebrities/bachelorette-andi-dorfman-broke-up-with-boyfriend-before-starting-the-bachelor-source-says-1.8107970

To bad he wasn't with the LA Dodgers, and she had an extra ball cap. laugh out loud

giggling  Great ball cap snark.

4 years is a far chunk of time for a 27 year old who spent quite a few years getting a law degree. When Nick asked her what she was looking for she may have not had an answer because she hasn't dated very many men.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 82 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by whateva Fri May 30, 2014 3:52 pm

Omigosh,Andi says me and I a lot. She seems very selfish in her little meltdown and doesn't look good at all.  no no no

whateva

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri May 30, 2014 3:55 pm

SLA44 wrote:
4health wrote:
SLA44 wrote:I just saw a new sneak preview of the Bachelorette and Andi's meltdown and she was saying something about being told that she had a pokerface and if anyone else thought that this was a joke they could leave right now - so Eric must have called her a pokerface.  I sure hope they show that conversation if they are going to put out a preview mentioning it.

Where did you see this sneak peek and can you post the link?  

I saw it on TV this morning but I just found the link to the video.

http://gma.yahoo.com/video/bachelorette-sneak-peek-andis-meltdown-231608269.html

If someone knows how to bring the video up I would appreciate it as I don't know how to do it since it is not a youtube video.

Thanks SLA for posting the link. Man, is she really that upset for someone saying she has a pokerface, there has to be more to explain all that emotion.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 30, 2014 3:56 pm

I can't view it, so thanks for the comments. sad

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 30, 2014 3:57 pm

That should be a compliment to her being a DA and all that.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri May 30, 2014 3:58 pm

4health wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
4health wrote:
SLA44 wrote:I just saw a new sneak preview of the Bachelorette and Andi's meltdown and she was saying something about being told that she had a pokerface and if anyone else thought that this was a joke they could leave right now - so Eric must have called her a pokerface.  I sure hope they show that conversation if they are going to put out a preview mentioning it.

Where did you see this sneak peek and can you post the link?  

I saw it on TV this morning but I just found the link to the video.

http://gma.yahoo.com/video/bachelorette-sneak-peek-andis-meltdown-231608269.html

If someone knows how to bring the video up I would appreciate it as I don't know how to do it since it is not a youtube video.

Thanks SLA for posting the link.  Man, is she really that upset for someone saying she has a pokerface, there has to be more  to explain all that emotion.

Juan Pablo could probably relate with her 180 moods..  :P laugh out loud

GuardianAngel wrote:I can't view it, so thanks for the comments. sad

I can't see it either. Funny how I can see some vids and others I can't.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri May 30, 2014 4:00 pm

Regarding that sneak peak video I do not understand where Eric can say she has a poker face.  Has he not seen this show before.  She really cannot let on how she feels for anyone till the end.  Plus she sure has a lot of guys there that need to be weeded out before she really knows where her heart lies.  

This just not sound right that Eric would say that to her unless there is more too it which I am sure there is. They had a good first date but he never tried kissing her after she gave him the rose and I found that odd.  But if he did not feel it I can understand.

Any other thoughts on this?

Last edited by nannymargie on Fri May 30, 2014 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correct spelling)
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri May 30, 2014 4:01 pm

nd4reality wrote:That should be a compliment to her being a DA and all that.

My thought also…..it seems to me that Andi took that pokerface comment as she's not being genuine and honest…….I saw a article that Marquel says the Eric's exit is unconventional….so let's see if we can figure out what that means????

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri May 30, 2014 4:06 pm

4health wrote:

My thought also…..it seems to me that Andi took that pokerface comment as she's not being genuine and honest…….I saw a article that Marquel says the Eric's exit is unconventional….so let's see if we can figure out what that means????

I agree that as a DA she would be trained to not show emotion- especially with many of the things she prosecutes about which many of us would be emotional. But we all know that tptb work overtime trying to get emotional responses- and Andi is probably trying to be emotional. We will see what Eric says- at that point we can judge whether she overreacted. Until then, I'll keep an open mind about her response.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri May 30, 2014 4:33 pm

nannymargie wrote:Regarding that sneak peak video I do not understand where Eric can say she has a poker face.  Has he not seen this show before.  She really cannot let on how she feels for anyone till the end.  Plus she sure has a lot of guys there that need to be weeded out before she really knows where her heart lies.  

This just not sound right that Eric would say that to her unless there is more too it which I am sure there is. They had a good first date but he never tried kissing her after she gave him the rose and I found that odd.  But if he did not feel it I can understand.

Any other thoughts on this?
My thoughts exactly! You can't be mad at her when YOU signed up for this show. That's the whole premise and if you don't like that then goodbye.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by b Fri May 30, 2014 4:33 pm

jcrbil wrote:
4health wrote:

I agree that as a DA she would be trained to not show emotion- especially with many of the things she prosecutes about which many of us would be emotional.  But we all know that tptb work overtime trying to get emotional responses- and Andi is probably trying to be emotional.  We will see what Eric says- at that point we can judge whether she overreacted.  Until then, I'll keep an open mind about her response.

Whether this has to do with the 'pokerface' situation, I don't know, I just thought I'd bring it over.

Per RS:
-Already starting to hear rumblings that a few of the guys were not happy with Andi and thought she was putting on an act the whole time (However lets face it, you HAVE to act to be on this show. The lead will ALWAYS pretend they like someone more than they do, and they will ALWAYS pretend they don’t like someone as much as they really do. So yeah, that’s acting. It’s what you have to do or else there wouldn’t be a show. They all act. Every single one of them. This is nothing new).
-With that said, there were definitely a few guys this season who were completely turned off by Andi and found her insincere
-There are 3 people eliminated before rose ceremonies this season
Read more at http://realitysteve.com/2014/05/08/the-bachelorette-andi-episode-by-episode-spoilers/#FoffiuYiIHcGCTGH.99

b

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri May 30, 2014 4:39 pm

^^ RS is right! Have these guys not watched the show? The whole point is to make it believable that the lead is into you or else we wouldn't have a show. Idk why people are blaming Andi when she was just doing what she's supposed to do...

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 82 of 88 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 81, 82, 83 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+85
foodie
4health
2observe
black_tears
nannymargie