SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 84 of 88 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 84 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Fri May 30, 2014 5:38 pm

eversotrue wrote:I love how Josh says she shouldn't be crying when infact she wasn't even crying..she was just making crying noises (gasping, sounding whiny,etc). No tears were falling. LOL. Josh, her royal, kiss a**! Lucky her!

:LMBO: I agree she shouldn't be crying over a silly little thing like that (and she really wasn't crying only trying to fake cry).

Last edited by SLA44 on Fri May 30, 2014 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 84 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by ThankMeLater Fri May 30, 2014 5:39 pm

How is it okay for the contestant to call the lead fake for doing their job? Let me restate my point. The whole premise is for the lead to ACT like she likes the guys. If he didn't like it he should have just kept his mouth shut and left imo

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2014 5:40 pm

We don't really know what actually happened and we probably won't. Just speculation, folks.

Back to top Go down

Post by foodie Fri May 30, 2014 5:40 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:How is it okay for the contestant to call the lead fake for doing their job? Let me restate my point. The whole premise is for the lead to ACT like she likes the guys. If he didn't like it he should have just kept his mouth shut and left imo

Trueee

foodie

Female Posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri May 30, 2014 5:42 pm

eversotrue wrote:We don't really know what actually happened and we probably won't. Just speculation, folks.

:yes:
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Fri May 30, 2014 5:46 pm

I'm not sure how to think until I see whatever they choose to air, but I'm not holding my breath we'll really see everything in its context. It is the lead's job to "lead" everyone along and Andi probably realizes that better than most since she's been on both sides. If she is working hard to be sincere, and then gets told she has a poker face, I can see where she would be upset. Watching the clip, I'm thinking she's a bit dramatic but will reserve full judgment until the show airs. Even then, I am inclined to cut her some slack if the edit seems to be in Eric's favor because he is no longer here. I am sure TPTB have their work cut out for them.

I came here to see where the video link is for the letter...but I can't find it. Can someone point me in the right direction, please. Thanks!
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri May 30, 2014 5:49 pm

Piper61 wrote:I'm not sure how to think until I see whatever they choose to air, but I'm not holding my breath we'll really see everything in its context.  It is the lead's job to "lead" everyone along and Andi probably realizes that better than most since she's been on both sides.  If she is working hard to be sincere, and then gets told she has a poker face, I can see where she would be upset.  Watching the clip, I'm thinking she's a bit dramatic but will reserve full judgment until the show airs.  Even then, I am inclined to cut her some slack if the edit seems to be in Eric's favor because he is no longer here.  I am sure TPTB have their work cut out for them.  

I came here to see where the video link is for the letter...but I can't find it.  Can someone point me in the right direction, please.  Thanks!

I think it might be on the video thread - this is the media one.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Fri May 30, 2014 5:52 pm

SLA44 wrote:
Piper61 wrote:I'm not sure how to think until I see whatever they choose to air, but I'm not holding my breath we'll really see everything in its context.  It is the lead's job to "lead" everyone along and Andi probably realizes that better than most since she's been on both sides.  If she is working hard to be sincere, and then gets told she has a poker face, I can see where she would be upset.  Watching the clip, I'm thinking she's a bit dramatic but will reserve full judgment until the show airs.  Even then, I am inclined to cut her some slack if the edit seems to be in Eric's favor because he is no longer here.  I am sure TPTB have their work cut out for them.  

I came here to see where the video link is for the letter...but I can't find it.  Can someone point me in the right direction, please.  Thanks!

I think it might be on the video thread - this is the media one.
 duh  Thank you, SLA! That makes very good sense.  giggling 
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri May 30, 2014 5:53 pm

Good post Piper  clapping!  I think what you are looking for is in the video thread.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Fri May 30, 2014 5:58 pm

nannymargie wrote:Regarding that sneak peak video I do not understand where Eric can say she has a poker face.  Has he not seen this show before.  She really cannot let on how she feels for anyone till the end.  Plus she sure has a lot of guys there that need to be weeded out before she really knows where her heart lies.  

This just not sound right that Eric would say that to her unless there is more too it which I am sure there is. They had a good first date but he never tried kissing her after she gave him the rose and I found that odd.  But if he did not feel it I can understand.

Any other thoughts on this?

He may have said something to the effect that the guys don't know what she is thinking because she has a poker face on (usually means that you don't show your cards, so in this case emotions....) and she's bitchy, so she walks into the room doing a "Woe is Me....", and it seems that Josh is buying into her BS.
Me thinks she's a we bit too controlling, and thinks she's perfect.

We are forgetting that this show IS all about HER, which is what she wanted....I'm sure that dating 14 men simultaneously is not easy but c'mon, I'd rather be in her shoes than one of the guys "trying to win".  giggling

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri May 30, 2014 6:01 pm

bleuberry wrote:I don't know if she wanted to appear as if she was crying, but she was whining. That scene annoys me and I haven't even seen it in full yet.

I think she was trying to stop herself from crying. We don't know what happened between her and Eric but I am sure she was hurt and he might have been also. When she was walking off you could here her crying.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Fri May 30, 2014 6:06 pm

nannymargie wrote:

Good post Piper   clapping!   I think what you are looking for is in the video thread.
 bestbud! Thank you, nannymargie! With some additional help from you all (y'all!), I found the clip.  giggling 
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 84 of 88 Previous  1 ... 43 ... 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+85
foodie
4health
2observe
black_tears
nannymargie