SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 43 of 88 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 65 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Mon May 05, 2014 4:45 pm

They never let it slip that only 1 guy met Des' family till the actual episode aired. Definitely editors did not put out media releases hinting at this.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by chloep Mon May 05, 2014 4:55 pm

SLA44 wrote:If it's not a typo I wonder if she is doing what Des did and sending the F2 home at or during the LC date.  :greenman: 

MTPs are currently filming(the "second" one today), so I doubt they would include that if that was the case...

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon May 05, 2014 5:01 pm

chloep wrote:
SLA44 wrote:If it's not a typo I wonder if she is doing what Des did and sending the F2 home at or during the LC date.  :greenman: 

MTPs are currently filming(the "second" one today), so I doubt they would include that if that was the case...

Makes sense and makes more sense that they probably cut and pasted that from Des' season.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon May 05, 2014 5:06 pm

^^ Smiley Yep. They are not exactly known for being original....(Who can blame them though? After soooo many seasons what is there left to say... The just keep rehashing the same phrases:))

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2014 5:19 pm

Hold up,grown ass man was there,unbelievable. :shocked!: 

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 05, 2014 5:34 pm

chloep wrote:^^ :)Yep. They are not exactly known for being original....(Who can blame them though? After soooo many seasons what is there left to say... The just keep rehashing the same phrases:))

With how much they are paid? Or do they blame it on interns?  giggling 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon May 05, 2014 6:00 pm

atem wrote:
chloep wrote:^^ :)Yep. They are not exactly known for being original....(Who can blame them though? After soooo many seasons what is there left to say... The just keep rehashing the same phrases:))

With how much they are paid?  Or do they blame it on interns?  giggling 

Even if they do blame the intern, it goes out under the name of the publicist or the person who coordinates publicity for the shoe. She should do better.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon May 05, 2014 7:54 pm

chloep wrote:

So are they still in DR?..when do you think the FRC is? thanks...gosh wonder who the F 2 are..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon May 05, 2014 10:38 pm

atem wrote:

With how much they are paid?  Or do they blame it on interns?  giggling 

I agree atem. With the profit margin on this show they need to be on top of their game. Plenty of other ideas/shows out there. This is just sloppy and careless.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 2:33 am

A world traveler gives her a pair of dolls that a little girl in the Andes Mountains gave him for his future girlfriend.

^^is this refer to Eric?  sad

A former Bachelorette cast member is trying to crash the party. This uninvited guest has traveled all the way to Los Angeles with the hope that he will be allowed to join the group of men vying for Andi’s affections. Meanwhile, the competition inside the house heats up.

^^I believe this is Chris Bukow. Gag. Cant believe they actually filmed this terrible scene. Oh, the drama!!!. One of the reason why i think RS got some spoilers wrong this season. (He never mentioned about this being filmed). and now watch he may get Hy's 'role' at MnG wrong also...laugh out loud

“The Bachelorette,” THURSDAY, MAY 22 (8:00–9:30 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network. (Rebroadcast. OAD: 5/19/14)

^^meaning, they will  air the first epi twice?[/i]

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue May 06, 2014 2:45 am

murasaki1393 wrote:A world traveler gives her a pair of dolls that a little girl in the Andes Mountains gave him for his future girlfriend.

^^is this refer to Eric?  sad. he went to the Andes according to his website

A former Bachelorette cast member is trying to crash the party. This uninvited guest has traveled all the way to Los Angeles with the hope that he will be allowed to join the group of men vying for Andi’s affections. Meanwhile, the competition inside the house heats up.

^^I believe this is Chris Bukow. Gag. Cant believe they actually filmed this terrible scene. Oh, the drama!!!.
Am expecting this to look sooooo fake! Hope this isn't a hint of more to come. One of the reason why i think RS got some spoilers wrong this season. (He never mentioned about this being filmed). and now watch he may get Hy's 'role' at MnG wrong also...laugh out loud

“The Bachelorette,” THURSDAY, MAY 22 (8:00–9:30 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network. (Rebroadcast. OAD: 5/19/14)

Vaguely recall a previous season where someone gave the lead something meant for "my future wife/husband".
(Not referring to Clare but someone who really did give something.)  Does anyone remember that or did I imagine it?

Last edited by notarose on Tue May 06, 2014 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue May 06, 2014 2:56 am

notarose wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:A world traveler gives her a pair of dolls that a little girl in the Andes Mountains gave him for his future girlfriend.

^^is this refer to Eric?  sad

^^I believe this is Chris Bukow. Gag. Cant believe they actually filmed this terrible scene. Oh, the drama!!!. One of the reason why i think RS got some spoilers wrong this season. (He never mentioned about this being filmed). and now watch he may get Hy's 'role' at MnG wrong also...laugh out loud

Vaguely recall a previous season where someone gave the lead something meant for "my future wife/husband".
(Not referring to Clare but someone who really did give something.)  Does anyone remember that or did I imagine it?

Yes that was Chris Lambton and he gave Ali a bracelet that someone had made for him to give his future wife.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 88 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 65 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+85
foodie
4health
2observe
black_tears
nannymargie