SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 85 of 88 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 84, 85, 86, 87, 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 85 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Fri May 30, 2014 6:20 pm

nannymargie wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I don't know if she wanted to appear as if she was crying, but she was whining. That scene annoys me and I haven't even seen it in full yet.

I think she was trying to stop herself from crying.  We don't know what happened between her and Eric but I am sure she was hurt and he might have been also.  When she was walking off you could here her crying.

Boo hoo. Poor MeAndi. Hasn't she seen the show before? Yes, it's hard pretending that you would really date the guy.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 85 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 30, 2014 6:26 pm

4health wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
4health wrote:
SLA44 wrote:I just saw a new sneak preview of the Bachelorette and Andi's meltdown and she was saying something about being told that she had a pokerface and if anyone else thought that this was a joke they could leave right now - so Eric must have called her a pokerface.  I sure hope they show that conversation if they are going to put out a preview mentioning it.

Where did you see this sneak peek and can you post the link?  

I saw it on TV this morning but I just found the link to the video.

http://gma.yahoo.com/video/bachelorette-sneak-peek-andis-meltdown-231608269.html

If someone knows how to bring the video up I would appreciate it as I don't know how to do it since it is not a youtube video.

Thanks SLA for posting the link.  Man, is she really that upset for someone saying she has a pokerface, there has to be more  to explain all that emotion.

Waaaa waaaa waaaaa. Give her a piece of hallway to bang her fist in like Ali did. Or a bbque pit to share with Dee hissyfit 
Maybe the reference to pokerface upset her because she was thinking too much botox.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri May 30, 2014 6:47 pm

notarose wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:If Eric tells Andi he thinks she has poker far and questions her intentions, and then she gets mad and sends him home!!!!!!! That is not gonna look good on her part. They have every right to question her intentions, as she does with them.

Well, let's hope the degree of meltdown is in proportion to the cause.  
Did anyone else think it was odd that she needed comforting at the GD cocktail party, and said she appreciated her Chris date because it helped her after that party drama?  All that happened was some guy she barely knew got hammered. He wasn't picking fights or being rude to her.  He was just hammered.  Big deal - oust him and it's done. Of course, she does want the guys to be there to date her however it was only 1 guy (Nick in the hot tub shouldn't matter).  
Did something more happen that wasn't shown?
Maybe that is their storyline, Chris helps her get through the season and that is one of the bonding things for them??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri May 30, 2014 6:55 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
4health wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
4health wrote:
SLA44 wrote:I just saw a new sneak preview of the Bachelorette and Andi's meltdown and she was saying something about being told that she had a pokerface and if anyone else thought that this was a joke they could leave right now - so Eric must have called her a pokerface.  I sure hope they show that conversation if they are going to put out a preview mentioning it.

http://gma.yahoo.com/video/bachelorette-sneak-peek-andis-meltdown-231608269.html

If someone knows how to bring the video up I would appreciate it as I don't know how to do it since it is not a youtube video.

Thanks SLA for posting the link.  Man, is she really that upset for someone saying she has a pokerface, there has to be more  to explain all that emotion.

Waaaa waaaa waaaaa. Give her a piece of hallway to bang her fist in like Ali did. Or a bbque pit to share with Dee hissyfit 
Maybe the reference to pokerface upset her because she was thinking too much botox.

cantstopl You are on a great roll today. Please keep it up - I love a good laugh! 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri May 30, 2014 7:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I can't view it, so thanks for the comments. sad
Is this the same one?

(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "https://connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));

If the embedding doesn't work, here's the facebook link. Am I a dummy on here, cant get the silly embedding to work....LOL.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152908655147846&set=vb.17342227845&type=3&theater

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Fri May 30, 2014 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Fri May 30, 2014 7:17 pm

SLA44 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
4health wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
4health wrote:

cantstopl You are on a great roll today.  Please keep it up - I love a good laugh! 

Halfway through the clip it looks like two guys are trying to comfort her during her temper tatrum...erh I mean lecture. One of them looks like Eric? Or am I way off...anyone else see them?
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri May 30, 2014 7:19 pm

black_tears wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
4health wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
4health wrote:

cantstopl You are on a great roll today.  Please keep it up - I love a good laugh! 

Halfway through the clip it looks like two guys are trying to comfort her during her temper tatrum...erh I mean lecture. One of them looks like Eric? Or am I way off...anyone else see them?

I think Eric is already gone and that he was the one that called her a pokerface.
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Fri May 30, 2014 7:22 pm

SLA44 wrote:
black_tears wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
4health wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
4health wrote:

I think Eric is already gone and that he was the one that called her a pokerface.

bestbud! Haha, ok way off then...Wow. If Eric really gets sent home because he told her she has a poker face I don't know how TPTB are going to spin this in a good way for her. Hope its not as simple or petty as that...
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 30, 2014 7:24 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Is this the same one?

If the embedding doesn't work, here's the facebook link.  Am I a dummy on here, cant get the silly embedding to work....LOL.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152908655147846&set=vb.17342227845&type=3&theater

All I see is "if you don't think it's real" I don't see anything about pokerface. This is the one we've seen before on F/book? No worries, thanks for trying.
This whole post is messed up. laugh out loud the code keeps coming up. Sorry.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Fri May 30, 2014 7:26 pm

nd4reality wrote:
momoftrips wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:The conversation came up during one of Andi's interview's she mentioned she is going to go back to her job for now, and speculation that she will persue a career in the limelight. Here is one reference that I found.

Q: A lot of the bachelorettes end up changing their careers, do you plan on making any changes or do you plan on going back to being a lawyer, a prosecutor?

Andi Dorfman: I worked really hard to get my law degree. I love my job, I’m really grateful that they held my position for me. So no, you know, I love my job, I love what I’m doing for right now.

Q: would you also be willing to move for love, or are you pretty situated in your job in Atlanta?

Andi Dorfman: I love my job in Atlanta and it would take a lot for me to move, but I’m open, you know, I came here to be open. I came on this journey to find love and if love means going somewhere else and that’s the only way to do it then I’m open to do that.

http://blogmytv.com/interview-bachelorette-andi-dorfman/

Thanks GA.

I think that is where the whole for now discussion came from.

Lets see if RS is right about this.

What did RS say ND?

Here is the post  that I read on Andi's sleuthing thread.................

murasaki1393 wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:Andi's job must really love her to welcome her back with open arms after missing so much work laugh out loud

So who thinks she's staying in this career?

bleuberry wrote:Is she back for sure?

I hope she stays in and is smart about it! As soon as these people quit their jobs (if they're employed) and move closer to LA, I lose interest.  hmmm

well. RS didnt think so...this is from his column :

2) Any word on if Andi goes back to her job as an ADA? Wasn’t this the week she had to decide or lose her job w/Fulton Cty? I would be SHOCKED if Andi goes back to working as an ADA. Shocked.

Hi Steve:

When Andi Dorfman took a leave of absence from the Fulton County District attorney’s Office it was granted with the proviso that she would return to work no later than May 31,2014.

Do you know if she has returned to work as an assistant district attorney or has she quit her job. There does not seem to be any mention of her work status that I can find.

Comment: So that means since Sat is the 31st (my birthday), so she’d be expected back at work on Monday I assume. If Andi Dorfman is at her ADA job in Fulton County, Atlanta on Monday morning, I’d be stunned. She’s not going back to her job from what I can tell.

food for on-going debacle  Hugesmile

Thanks. I don't think this video was posted yet but at the end she says she isn't giving it up. IA, it will be interesting to see if RS is right about this.

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 85 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri May 30, 2014 7:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Is this the same one?

If the embedding doesn't work, here's the facebook link.  Am I a dummy on here, cant get the silly embedding to work....LOL.

All I see is "if you don't think it's real" I don't see anything about pokerface. This is the one we've seen before on F/book? No worries, thanks for trying.
This whole post is messed up. lolthe code keeps coming up. Sorry.

No it's the video that was on GMA this morning.

But I think maybe the ones that are in Canada were having trouble viewing it.
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 30, 2014 7:36 pm

Idk why anyone thinks she will give it up. She didn't need to become a lawyer, her dad would have gladly supported her if she got a BS in psych and decided to wanted to work in PR/art administration/fashion like every other spoiled daddy's girl. There's nothing wrong with that or anything but Andi chose a different path. She is obsessed with being independent or seeming like it anyway so I don't see her leaving her profession any time soon.

The fit over nothing is ridiculous. Is she high or drunk or something? Seems odd that after several weeks of interviewing these men like a parol officer with her paroles, she's going to start crying over nothing.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 85 of 88 Previous  1 ... 44 ... 84, 85, 86, 87, 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+85
foodie
4health
2observe
black_tears
nannymargie