SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 36 of 88 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 62 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 7:23 pm

Keep the fe (faith)! Marcus could still very well be in the running for f1. Anything Could Happen, Anything Is Possible, Never Say Never, It's not over till it's over, and all that jazz!!

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Fri May 02, 2014 7:28 pm

Hotmomma wrote:And didnt someone say he( Marcus) was passing Andi notes too?

Makes me wonder too about Nick crying leaving his friends house..Maybe they had his friend tell him about Eric's accident..trying to think If his home town was after that happen..now I know Eric didn't die til later..just a thought thrown out there..

Nick had the first HTD and that would have been before Eric's accident. I believe Eric's accident happened during Josh's HTD ~ it was on Easter Sunday.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri May 02, 2014 7:29 pm

eversotrue wrote:

Makes me wonder too about Nick crying leaving his friends house..Maybe they had his friend tell him about Eric's accident..trying to think If his home town was after that happen..now I know Eric didn't die til later..just a thought thrown out there..

Chloep THINKS Marcus was/is the one passing Andi the notes. Not for sure though.

Nick's HD was BEFORE Eric's accident.
Thanks just trying to play catch up..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri May 02, 2014 7:33 pm

SLA44 wrote:

Nick had the first HTD and that would have been before Eric's accident. I believe Eric's accident happened during Josh's HTD ~ it was on Easter Sunday.
Thanks..so were all the HTD finished filming before the word got out about Eric accident? And if I remember Eric passed away on Wednesday..so they probably found out at the RC.?

Just wondering if it would have effected any HTD..
Again sorry..trying to catch..hope
I don't drive ya all crazy with my questions..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 7:44 pm

Eric Passed Away and the news broke during Marcus's HTD. Thats why many folks here thought they (Andi-Marcus) had the sadz Eric convo at the mall.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri May 02, 2014 7:49 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Eric Passed Away and the news broke during Marcus's HTD. Thats why many folks here thought they (Andi-Marcus) had the sadz Eric convo at the mall.

I still think that could have very well had something to do with the somber mood they appeared to be in. I can't help but think that tragic accident is going to hang a dark cloud over the rest of their filming.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri May 02, 2014 8:57 pm

SLA44 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Eric Passed Away and the news broke during Marcus's HTD. Thats why many folks here thought they (Andi-Marcus) had the sadz Eric convo at the mall.

I still think that could have very well had something to do with the somber mood they appeared to be in. I can't help but think that tragic accident is going to hang a dark cloud over the rest of their filming.
Thanks Mura and SLA I was thinking that too..about the somber mood/ talk that they had at the mall..

It does make you wonder how it would effect he mood for the FD...Hopefully they just talk about it and move on to have a good time.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 11:03 pm

Oh man! CH had me really wonder  by saying Andi is analytical and methodological in approaching the guys laugh out loud

I carelessly imagining her has a full long checklist for each guys.
-hot/cute : checked  -not saying ess ok too often:checked
- articulative:checked -good kisser: checked -great family:checked  
-loaded:checked  -bright future:checked. -willing to move to Atl: checked   -Yummy shirtless : checked
- superb in bed passionate : checked  -pops Hy love him : checked .., and so on  laugh out loud

How about that?    giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 02, 2014 11:07 pm

All those checklists are hilarious and probably what is going on in her head at all times. Wouldn't it be funny if she had an actual checkboard ?
I can see her reaching ep6 or 7 and then booting the guy when she realizes Hy is never going to like him much less love him laugh out loud.
It will be interesting watching her operate. I do wonder if she will have her walls down for the F1 and if we will get to see that at all. Here's hoping.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Fri May 02, 2014 11:08 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Oh man! CH had me really wonder  by saying Andi is analytical and methodological in approaching the guys laugh out loud

-loaded:checked  -bright future:checked. -willing to move to Atl: checked   -Yummy shirtless : checked strike] -superb in bed [/strike] passionate : checked  -pops Hy love him : checked .., and so on  laugh out loud

Sounds good... Now only if there is a guy in existence that is that perfect  giggling
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 02, 2014 11:08 pm

I didn't realize that Andi possibly knew on Marcus' HT. Ouch.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 11:15 pm

brittany4400 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Oh man! CH had me really wonder  by saying Andi is analytical and methodological in approaching the guys laugh out loud

-loaded:checked  -bright future:checked. -willing to move to Atl: checked   -Yummy shirtless : checked strike] -superb in bed [/strike] passionate : checked  -pops Hy love him : checked .., and so on  laugh out loud

Sounds good... Now only if there is a guy in existence that is that perfect  giggling

Well, Josh Murray seems fit the bill. Though I swear I have no knowledge of his bed performance passion giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 88 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 62 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+85
foodie
4health
2observe
black_tears
nannymargie