SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 70 of 88 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 79 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kaltie Tue May 20, 2014 2:10 pm

Oh okay, so it will be back next monday again?

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by jcrbil Tue May 20, 2014 2:15 pm

Yes, with a new episode. At the regular time.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 20, 2014 3:22 pm

It's so funny that poor Desiree's season started on Memorial Day with no lead in from DWTS and yet the show has the nerve to compare this season's ratings to Desiree's which went up against The Voice! So pathetic.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue May 20, 2014 3:37 pm

NEXT WEEK ON THE BACHELORETTE (5/26)

IT’S A WILD NIGHT AS 14 BACHELORS TAKE IT ALL OFF FOR CHARITY

ON “THE BACHELORETTE,” MAY 26, ON ABC

Acoustic Duo “This Wild Life” Performs in a Private Concert for Andi and Bachelor Chris

“Episode 1002” – Eric is pumped when he finds out that he scores the first romantic outing of the season. Fourteen men are in for a big surprise when they meet Andi at a popular male exotic revue for what will be a special event for charity – “Bachelor Gives Back.” But what they will be asked to do will cause everyone to blush. On the last date, Chris is treated to a glamorous 1940’s style day at the races at Santa Anita Park. But, at the cocktail party, one man needs to apologize for his bad behavior during the group date and has to hope Andi will give him a second chance. After careful deliberation, three men are sent packing as the Bachelorette attempts to make her fairytale come true, on MONDAY, MAY 26 (8:00-10:01p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

Andi drives away with a very enthusiastic Eric, leaving behind 18 disappointed bachelors. She pulls over to a quiet spot along the coast for what seems to be a laid back day at the beach flying kites and building sand castles. Just then a helicopter swoops in and takes them from a Southern California sandy beach to the snow covered peaks of the San Bernardino Mountains and Big Bear. Still dressed in their beach wear, they are met by professional snowboarder Louie Vito. After a brief lesson on maneuvering down the slope, they brave it on their own, gliding down the mountainside hand in hand. Later over a fireside dinner, Eric charms Andi with breathtaking stories of his spectacular adventures. She is intrigued, but will Eric set aside his globetrotting trips to settle down and start a family?

The next day, 14 men join Andi at a hip Hollywood nightclub, but they are in for a big surprise when they are met by members of a popular male exotic revue, “Hollywood Men,” who greet them with a racy performance that leaves everyone stunned. Andi reveals that this date is actually a special event for the charity “Bachelor Gives Back.” The way they will raise funds will be to strip in front of a live audience. Andi divides the guys into fantasy themed groups for their routines, resulting in hilarious auditions, but two unlucky men have to perform solo. One nervous bachelor really feels the pressure, but will he fight through his anxiety to show Andi how committed he is – or just use the nearest exit? And another man relies too much on alcohol to get up his courage to take it all off. At the after party, Josh attempts to convince Andi he is more than a pretty face. But one man’s out of control antics threaten to ruin the party, leaving Andi to wonder whether all the men are really here for her. Will she hand out a rose or cancel the party?

Andi treats Chris to a glamorous day of horse racing at Santa Anita Park, as the couple gets decked out in outfits reminiscent of the 1940’s. They settle into their VIP seats with mint juleps and binoculars ready to see if their bets pay off. That night, they enjoy a special evening, slow dancing to the songs of “This Wild Life” during a private concert. Does this mean their relationship is on a fast track?

At the cocktail party, the rambunctious bachelor who went off the rails at the group date after party tries to apologize for his bad behavior, but will Andi forgive him? Meanwhile, other guys fall all over themselves trying to impress the Bachelorette.

Sixteen contenders are chosen to remain on the journey to win Andi’s heart.

The 19 remaining men are:

Andrew, 30, a social media marketer from Culver City, CA

Bradley, 32, an opera singer from Holland, MI

Brett, 29, a hairstylist from Westminster, PA

Brian, 27, a basketball coach from Camp Hill, PA

Carl, 30, a firefighter from Fort Lauderdale, FL

Chris, 32, a farmer from Arlington, IA

Cody, 28, a personal trainer from Chicago, IL

Craig, 29, a tax accountant from Denver, CO

Dylan, 26, an accountant from Boston, MA

Eric, 31, an explorer from Citrus Heights, CA

J J, 31, a pantsapreneur from San Francisco, CA

Josh M., 29, a former professional baseball player from Atlanta, GA

Marcus, 25, a sports medicine manager from Dallas, TX

Marquel, 26, a sponsorship salesman from Las Vegas, NV

Nick S., 27, a professional golfer from Kissimmee, FL

Nick V., 33, a software sales executive from Chicago, IL

Patrick, 29, an advertising executive from Newport Beach, CA

Ron, 28, a beverage sales manager from Memphis, TN

Tasos, 30, a wedding event coordinator from Denver, CO

http://www.abcmedianet.com/assets/pr/html/pr66862.html

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 70 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue May 20, 2014 3:45 pm

Chris Bukowski Speaks Out on Crashing The Bachelorette Premiere: "It Was Pretty Unfortunate"

The one guy getting all of the attention after The Bachelorette's season premiere? The only guy who wasn't actually supposed to be there.

Though only 25 men were selected to compete for Andi Dorfman's heart, Monday's episode saw the unexpected return of a familiar face, who showed up in an attempt to once again compete on the ABC reality hit: Chris Bukowski, from Emily Maynard's season, as well as Bachelor Pad! During the opening night cocktail party, Chris showed up and asked producers to let him speak to Andi. Unfortunately, the Bachelorette chose not to let him join the show.

So why was Chris so intent on once again competing on The Bachelorette, even flying himself out to Los Angeles and camping outside of the mansion for a week while waiting for filming to begin?  

"I was initially interested in meeting her towards the end of Juan Pablo's season. I thought she was really pretty and really smart," Chris exclusively explained to E! News of why he attempted to join the competition for Andi's heart. "So I started talking to the producers about the idea of me showing up there. At the time, it was something I wanted."

But come on, did Chris really think he would be able to join the cast? Hey, Kacie B. was able to do it during Sean Lowe's season after competing for Ben Flajnik's love. (He ended up sending her home shortly after.)

"Yeah, I was ready to go," Chris told us. "I had a suitcase full of suits and everything. I was ready."

Though Chris Harrison went inside and told Andi that the decision on whether or not to allow Chris into the mansion was up to her, the brunette beauty ultimately said no, explaining it was unfair to the 25 contestants. "I can't do that to them," she said.

"It was pretty unfortunate," Chris said of Andi choosing not to even speak with him. "In any situation where someone flies across the country for you, you should at least walk outside to talk to them."

And Chris also questioned her reasoning for not letting him compete, saying, "I don't know what that means. We all flew out there, we all stayed in hotels. I don't understand that reasoning."

Fortunately, Chris isn't holding any grudges against Andi, telling us, "It's in the past. No hard feelings, I'm over it." Proving just how OK he  was with the rejection, Chris tweeted Andi after the premiere, telling her she "looked amazing," and joking that he "should have went through the back entrance."

And no, you have "definitely not" seen the last of  the 27-year-old sports lounge owner on reality TV, Chris assured us.

The Bachelorette airs Mondays at 8 p.m. on ABC.

http://www.eonline.com/news/543565/chris-bukowski-speaks-out-on-crashing-the-bachelorette-premiere-it-was-pretty-unfortunate

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 70 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 20, 2014 3:58 pm

I wonder if production lucratively lured Chris B. into this. I can't even imagine what kind of moron might do this for free.
Scat. Be. Gone. With. You. Already.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 4:31 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I wonder if production lucratively lured Chris B. into this. I can't even imagine what kind of moron might do this for free.
Scat. Be. Gone. With. You. Already.

Probably. They are always trying to toss things up for drama.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 4:38 pm

Seriously does anyone like this guy or find him an engaging tv personality hmmm I guess for some reason TPTB must. I don't get it.

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue May 20, 2014 4:46 pm

Maybe he's got something on the producers/Millsy/MF? He'll be on BIP, count on it, so why did we need to see him last night?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2014 5:00 pm

^^ surely not for filler.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 20, 2014 5:04 pm

"I was initially interested in meeting her towards the end of Juan Pablo's season. I thought she was really pretty and really smart," Chris exclusively explained to E! News of why he attempted to join the competition for Andi's heart. "So I started talking to the producers about the idea of me showing up there. At the time, it was something I wanted."

But wait, CH said no one knew about this? He was outside and waited for 7 days?? Poor ChrisB
no no

And no, you have "definitely not" seen the last of the 27-year-old sports lounge owner on reality TV, Chris assured us.

We're so lucky.  Rolling Eyes 

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue May 20, 2014 5:14 pm

relaxing wrote:Seriously does anyone like this guy or find him an engaging tv personality hmmm I guess for some reason TPTB must.  I don't get it.

I don't know anyone that likes him except maybe TPTB and I don't like him stinking up my TV Screen either. Enough of him already!! no :vomit: 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 88 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 79 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+85
foodie
4health
2observe
black_tears
nannymargie