SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 69 of 88 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 78 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 19, 2014 7:32 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Not promo-related. This one is all about Andi in action. Hugesmile (sorry if this has been posted)

Hate, hate, hate her hair in this. When you have dark hair adding that hideous lightening to ugly yellow isn't cute!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 19, 2014 7:35 pm

Marybods wrote:If Andi knew of Aaron Murray before the show, which she did..then she knew of Josh.  Josh went to all the games, I am sure that his face was aired many times during the games.  Broadcasters talk about players family's ALL the time.  And Josh was a celebrity in his own right, with his baseball career.  So I don't believe the is any doubt that she knew about him.

It was pretty apparent to me in JPabs season that Andi liked the spotlight.  I can't get past that performance she gave after spending the night with him.  Who spends the night with somebody and then turn on them like that??  It reeked of a set up...that is, setting Andi up to be the 'ette.

:soapbox 

I watched a lot of UGA games, our city has an annual border bash the weekend of the UGA/USC game. UGA is always on our tv here. I never noticed Josh before, not to say he wasn't shown, but he certainly never stood out among the 70,000 plus crazy bulldog fans at the games. She may have recognized him, but maybe not. Also she just finished Wake Forrest law in 2012, and was mostly likely in crazy studying for the bar in 2012 season, Aaron Murray was injured for part of the 2013 season, so not sure how much she might have seen. I just don't think it was as much as others might believe.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue May 20, 2014 3:32 am

Chris Harrison blogs 'The Bachelorette' season premiere

Welcome to another season of The Bachelorette. Feels like we’ve been away for a while and it always feels good to be back. While I’m excited to be back, this season begins on a rather somber note. As you all know by now, a few weeks after he left the show, one of our cast members and our friend, Eric Hill, died in a tragic accident. You will see in the coming weeks how we have chosen to deal with this on the show. I believe in my heart that we have handled this with compassion and respect for Eric’s memory and his family and friends. I’m glad we started the show by dedicating the season to him. As you will see, he was a bright light that you couldn’t help but be drawn to. He will be missed. (For more information about Eric Hill, you can visit gowitheric.com.)

The last few seasons I’ve found the best way to deal with this first episode and the arrivals is to kind of bullet point the highs and lows. So let’s get to it!

Tasos: The lock of love was creative and it made a really good impression on Andi.

Cody: He really was pushing that limo, and the driveway is slightly uphill so by the time he got up to Andi the poor guy was exhausted.

Jason: He’s the doctor that made “the fever” comment. Bless his heart.

Dylan: Sometimes the best approach can be a bad one. Dylan was so nervous he really stumbled over his hello, but thankfully Andi thought it was sweet and sincere.

Emil: “It’s Anal, but with an ‘m’.” No comment necessary, ever!

Brett: I love lamp. Have to say stealing the lamp from the hotel as a gift was a solid move. Just want everyone to know that the lamp has been returned and no charges were filed.

Nick S.: Pulled up in the golf cart and took a swing at Andi’s heart. His energy was contagious and Andi liked the move.

Eric: His arrival says a lot about him and the kind of man he was. As you could see, Andi was really impressed by this man and wanted to get to know him better.

You will learn so much more about Andi as the season goes along but just from last night you can see she’s a very smart woman and a terrific conversationalist. What really impressed the men is how good she is at paying attention to every little detail the men revealed, and how good she is at remembering the information later.

I’m really interested to hear everybody’s thoughts on Chris Bukowski and his surprise visit. I know some will think that we were in on it, but we really weren’t. It was a grand gesture by him to show up like that and I hated being the one to look him in the eye and tell him it wasn’t going to happen. At first I wasn’t sure if he was sincere or not, but after talking to him I could tell he was really wanting to just meet this woman. I appreciated his passion but I had to respect Andi’s decision not to let him up to the house. Part of me was secretly hoping he would make a run for it and try to get into the house — that wouldn’t have ended well, but it would have made for an interesting night. At the end of the day, I was glad he decided to exit quietly and without incident.

I’m extremely excited to dive into another season of The Bachelorette. This is a great season and I’m excited to go on this ride with all of you once again. I thank you very much for choosing to come back and join us on this journey. I’m constantly blown away by the size and scope of Bachelor Nation. Next week the dates and the drama really begin.

http://popwatch.ew.com/2014/05/20/chris-harrison-the-bachelorette-premiere-blog/

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 69 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 20, 2014 1:01 pm

Seems more people were like me and changed the channel after DWTS!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue May 20, 2014 1:09 pm

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve · 48s
10 of the guys' intro videos that weren't shown last night, now up on Hulu at:

http://www.hulu.com/search?q=bachelorette

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue May 20, 2014 1:24 pm

Canadians generally can't watch hulu. Who all were shown ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue May 20, 2014 1:33 pm

Chris, Eric, Andrew, Marquel, Josh M, Dylan, Craig, Tasos, JJ, Nick S....

I haven't watched them yet.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue May 20, 2014 1:45 pm

nutty1 wrote:Chris, Eric, Andrew, Marquel, Josh M, Dylan, Craig, Tasos, JJ, Nick S....

I really liked Chris' and I think he will be fun to watch, Eric's was really good but made me sad because he is no longer with us, Andrew's not so impressive, Marquel was okay not that great to me, Josh doesn't impress me, Dylan I really liked, Craig I'm still SMH as to why he got a rose, Tasos seems real nice, JJ seems like a card and Nick S was okay.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 20, 2014 1:50 pm

nutty1 wrote:Chris, Eric, Andrew, Marquel, Josh M, Dylan, Craig, Tasos, JJ, Nick S....

Comparing to Ali's season

Frank (F3) Jay Craig M Kyle Justin Phillip Jonathan Ty Chris (F2)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Tue May 20, 2014 1:51 pm

I just have to ask, when is Bachelorette back again, some say thursday next week? If so, why?

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue May 20, 2014 1:55 pm

Kaltie wrote:I just have to ask, when is Bachelorette back again, some say thursday next week? If so, why?

As far as I know they are showing the premiere again later this week and then it will resume it's regular airing time next Monday. I haven't heard anything different.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue May 20, 2014 2:04 pm

^^They have shown premieres again, and sometimes reshown episodes the same week during the summer season. They use it for filler and sometimes to capture viewers who had "appointment" tv last night but don't another night.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 88 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 78 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+85
foodie
4health
2observe
black_tears
nannymargie