SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 68 of 88 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 78 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Mon May 19, 2014 11:42 am

kaydeelove wrote:Atem, what happened with your views towards the show? I remember you being excited for des season. It feels like your hatred towards the show now goes beyond not liking andi. Im not judging just curious.

Because, I like Desiree and know she really was looking (and found) love.

Andi is a whole different story and I don't like MF or Chris Harrison.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by brittany4400 Mon May 19, 2014 11:44 am

atem wrote:
kaydeelove wrote:Atem, what happened with your views towards the show? I remember you being excited for des season. It feels like your hatred towards the show now goes beyond not liking andi. Im not judging just curious.

ITA ...Andi and Des are total opposites.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 19, 2014 11:57 am

While I'm in agreement that Des and Andi are total opposites, I do think it's a bit unfair to judge Andi this harshly when we haven't even seen the show or what she will be like after it.

Just my opinion, but every single person that goes on this show wants some bit of fame or the perks of it. Heck, I'm one of the biggest fans of Sean, but he has taken advantage of those perks as well. Between dwts, co-hosting for E!, other events etc., he has done plenty of things that he wouldn't have been able to do if he wasn't the Bachelor, but in the end, it's fun and he's able to make money to support him, his wife, and future family. I take no issue if Andi is similar.

Also, just my opinion again, but if the spoilers are correct, Andi chose the guy that lives in the same city as her, similar backgrounds, etc. If she didn't want to make it work with her F1, I'm not so sure she'd pick a guy like Josh.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions and I love reading all of them on this board! But I do think it's unfair to judge her like this when we don't know her or her complete motives.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 19, 2014 11:59 am

One name - Travis Stork.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 19, 2014 12:05 pm

I think my sexism must be showing in this post but I cannot believe that any 20-something girl goes on this show without any glimmer of hope that the right one will show up in her life finally. Even Ali who so clearly wanted a career in media fell in love with Frank and Roberto and tried desperately to make it work with Frank and then Roberto in the real world. I don't think Andi is an exception and if her right one really did get cast, I'm sure we'll get a love story out of it.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 19, 2014 12:14 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I am not saying this is a spoof, but
sheesh this would be like giving candy to a baby.  Have one of the guys give a fake phone call or 2 and have someone from the machine tape it on their smart phone. This would be easier to do than finding someone who would actually be sitting close enough to Nick who KNEW who he was, Knew where he ended up on a show that hadn't even aired yet and then be able to innocuously tape the call. It's so pat. So easy.
What are the odds?

Too easy. He didn't seem to be lowering his voice much either. Was the person directly behind him ? If not it was picked up real clear.

RS gains a lot by spoiling each B'ette season. I am unclear of how this stunt has profited him.

If viewers (and bets this "proof" is going to find itself all over online on twtiter/FB etc.) think this season is a straight line to the finish with just petty disagreements between the guys they will tune out. That will lower viewership and ultimately a possible cancellation.
Is he not biting the hand that feeds him ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 19, 2014 12:16 pm

nd4reality wrote:
sheesh this would be like giving candy to a baby.  Have one of the guys give a fake phone call or 2 and have someone from the machine tape it on their smart phone. This would be easier to do than finding someone who would actually be sitting close enough to Nick who KNEW who he was, Knew where he ended up on a show that hadn't even aired yet and then be able to innocuously tape the call. It's so pat. So easy.
What are the odds?

Too easy. He didn't seem to be lowering his voice much either.  Was the person directly behind him ? If not it was picked up real clear.

RS gains a lot by spoiling each B'ette season. I am unclear of how this stunt has profited him.

If viewers (and bets this "proof" is going to find itself all over online on twtiter/FB etc.) think this season is a straight line to the finish with just petty disagreements between the guys they will tune out. That will lower viewership and ultimately a possible cancellation.

Feeding who?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by kaydeelove Mon May 19, 2014 1:39 pm

atem wrote:
kaydeelove wrote:Atem, what happened with your views towards the show? I remember you being excited for des season. It feels like your hatred towards the s
how now goes beyond not liking andi. Im not judging just curious.

Okay cool.

kaydeelove

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Mon May 19, 2014 1:56 pm

Okay, let's say that the tape is authentic, and the person filming Nick (without his consent) provided the video to RS....without receiving any compensation in return from RS.  Does that violate Reality Steve's contract with Fleiss and Company?

And an even better question would be: did Nick violate his contract which he signed before going on the show?  It would appear that Nick was sharing confidential information about the show's ending with someone!!! I have always thought that that was considered grounds for a law suit.

Unless this was a setup by Fleiss, then wouldn't the release of that tape, even without Nick's knowledge of its existence, get him into legal trouble with production?

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon May 19, 2014 2:46 pm

nd4reality wrote:
What are the odds?

Too easy. He didn't seem to be lowering his voice much either.  Was the person directly behind him ? If not it was picked up real clear.

hi nd:  Whether he will admit it publically or not, he was foiled but good in Des' season.  If MF decided to get payback, this would surely be one easy strategy.  RS is so pumped up on his find,  did he vet it enough?  I guess time will tell.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 19, 2014 2:50 pm

Longhornfan wrote:Okay, let's say that the tape is authentic, and the person filming Nick (without his consent) provided the video to RS....without receiving any compensation in return from RS.  Does that violate Reality Steve's contract with Fleiss and Company?

And an even better question would be: did Nick violate his contract which he signed before going on the show?  It would appear that Nick was sharing confidential information about the show's ending with someone!!!  I have always thought that that was considered grounds for a law suit.

Unless this was a setup by Fleiss, then wouldn't the release of that tape, even without Nick's knowledge of its existence, get him into legal trouble with production?  

I don't know about Nick getting in trouble because other contestants before him have let things out of the bag before and nobody got sued. As for RS, I don't think this would violate his settlement since he didn't tape it, he had no contact with Nick and apparently it was just dropped in his lap.  no idea 

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon May 19, 2014 2:54 pm

Alanna wrote:I think my sexism must be showing in this post but I cannot believe that any 20-something girl goes on this show without any glimmer of hope that the right one will show up in her life finally. Even Ali who so clearly wanted a career in media fell in love with Frank and Roberto and tried desperately to make it work with Frank and then Roberto in the real world. I don't think Andi is an exception and if her right one really did get cast, I'm sure we'll get a love story out of it.

:yes: :Clap: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 88 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 78 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+85
foodie
4health
2observe
black_tears
nannymargie