SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 67 of 88 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 77 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Sprite Mon May 19, 2014 12:46 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I am not saying this is a spoof, but
sheesh this would be like giving candy to a baby.  Have one of the guys give a fake phone call or 2 and have someone from the machine tape it on their smart phone. This would be easier to do than finding someone who would actually be sitting close enough to Nick who KNEW who he was, Knew where he ended up on a show that hadn't even aired yet and then be able to innocuously tape the call. It's so pat. So easy.
What are the odds?

True Kasha, but, Nick just sounds "right" if you know what I mean...randomly venting to a friend. I just don't think any of the guys are actors...even Andy doesn't act that well. And the things he said....I don't think tptb would quite go after the lead and supposed F1 that way. (I know they turned on JPab, but that was a whole different story and they did it in the edit. Not at all the same. Not to mention, Andi looks way too happy with herself.)

What were the odds that RS would find out about Jason? High, but it happened. I am a big sceptic about this show, but this doesn't ring false.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by brittany4400 Mon May 19, 2014 12:47 pm

It sounded to me like she let him go before the FRC. It didn't sound like he proposed or anything. I don't know what to think. I agree about the odds of someone knowing who he was or what he was talking about. He woul have to be a good actor though. I can't understand how he didn't realize someone was taping or taking pics.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 19, 2014 12:49 pm

Litta123 wrote:I raised this point on another thread, but isn't it illegal to tape someone without their knowledge?

I am not a lawyer but I believe if you are in a public place, where you have no expectations of privacy...it isn't.

Any lawyers out there? Andi?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon May 19, 2014 12:51 pm

^^ I thought about that too.... I believe the person who is being filmed must give his consent(for publishing) (which I doubt he did)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon May 19, 2014 12:55 pm

Sprite wrote:
Litta123 wrote:I raised this point on another thread, but isn't it illegal to tape someone without their knowledge?

I am not a lawyer but I believe if you are in a public place, where you have no expectations of privacy...it isn't.

Any lawyers out there? Andi?

Isn't one of our moderators a lawyer or in the legal field?
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon May 19, 2014 1:12 pm

I looked it up... It's fair game if 1) you don't profit from publishing and/or 2)the activity being filmed is not a private matter(see: urinating, etc)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 19, 2014 1:17 pm

When has that ever stopped them?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon May 19, 2014 1:19 pm

^^Thanks, chloep! I guess that's just the world we live in now, but that bothers me a lot.

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 67 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 19, 2014 1:20 pm

Let's see how much of the fake press we have in this country reports this. I doubt they will. This show and the so called 'entertainment journalism' is nothing but a propaganda machine.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon May 19, 2014 1:29 pm

chloep wrote:I looked it up... It's fair game if 1) you don't profit from publishing and/or 2)the activity being filmed is not a private matter(see: urinating, etc)

Yep, how do you think PIs find cheating spouses and faking claimants (think 60 Minutes)? They film on public streets and watch activity that people might not want others to see.
Keep that in mind if you have a pending injury claim or you are cheating on your spouse--filming is everywhere--bottom line if you are doing something unethical or illegal you MIGHT just get caught (this from a former claim adjuster so I've seen a lot of film and a lot of people who can't walk, etc skiing, playing basketball, running dogs around the show ring. One of the best ones was a guy with a horrible back--couldn't do anything he said--throwing 6' railroad ties into the back of a dumpster--above his head. I couldn't do that and I'm relatively healthy.) There aren't any "Perry Mason" moments anymore, you have to reveal the information if you are going to use it in court but boy do you get the attention of the person being filmed
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Post by kaydeelove Mon May 19, 2014 1:30 pm

Atem, what happened with your views towards the show? I remember you being excited for des season. It feels like your hatred towards the show now goes beyond not liking andi. Im not judging just curious.

kaydeelove

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon May 19, 2014 1:40 pm

Sprite wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I am not saying this is a spoof, but
sheesh this would be like giving candy to a baby.  Have one of the guys give a fake phone call or 2 and have someone from the machine tape it on their smart phone. This would be easier to do than finding someone who would actually be sitting close enough to Nick who KNEW who he was, Knew where he ended up on a show that hadn't even aired yet and then be able to innocuously tape the call. It's so pat. So easy.
What are the odds?

True Kasha, but, Nick just sounds "right" if you know what I mean...randomly venting to a friend. I just don't think any of the guys are actors...even Andy doesn't act that well. And the things he said....I don't think tptb would quite go after the lead and supposed F1 that way. (I know they turned on JPab, but that was a whole different story and they did it in the edit. Not at all the same. Not to mention, Andi looks way too happy with herself.)

What were the odds that RS would find out about Jason? High, but it happened. I am a big sceptic about this show, but this doesn't ring false.

Well I'm very skeptical of this - and it just happened to drop in RS's lap? Sure!  :skeptic: scratch 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 88 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 77 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+85
foodie
4health
2observe
black_tears
nannymargie