SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 77 of 88 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 82 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by provenceguy Tue May 27, 2014 12:21 pm

Why 2 epis next week?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1926

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Tue May 27, 2014 12:39 pm

provenceguy wrote:Why 2 epis next week?

No idea, because then on June 9, they are repeating episode 4. Stupid.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 27, 2014 1:28 pm

Wonder how the show will spin this one. Desiree not only had to go against The Voice, but premiered on a National Holiday!
From Variety:
At ABC, which was Monday’s most-watched network overall, “The Bachelorette” (1.4/4 in 18-49, 5.7 million viewers overall) was down 30% from its week-ago 90-minute season premiere, which benefited from airing after the final “Dancing With the Stars” performance episode of the season, and came in down about 25% from its year-ago performance on Memorial Day (which was its season premiere).

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue May 27, 2014 1:56 pm

atem wrote:Wonder how the show will spin this one.  Desiree not only had to go against The Voice, but premiered on a National Holiday!
From Variety:
At ABC, which was Monday’s most-watched network overall, “The Bachelorette” (1.4/4 in 18-49, 5.7 million viewers overall) was down 30% from its week-ago 90-minute season premiere, which benefited from airing after the final “Dancing With the Stars” performance episode of the season, and came in down about 25% from its year-ago performance on Memorial Day (which was its season premiere).

Interesting. I wonder if it is the just the show being so old or people are just not drawn to Andi...like me...but, I watch no matter what. She is doing and saying all the right things but, I just can't warm up to her. She already got ticked off in episode 2 and from what CH says there is more to come next week...and we are not even halfway through the season. Personally, it seems as if she is acting rather than just having fun with it. It's as if she is determined to show that she is taking this very seriously...to contrast herself to JPab whom she called out for that very reason.  no idea

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 27, 2014 2:00 pm

Sprite wrote:
atem wrote:Wonder how the show will spin this one.  Desiree not only had to go against The Voice, but premiered on a National Holiday!
From Variety:

Interesting. I wonder if it is the just the show being so old or people are just not drawn to Andi...like me...but, I watch no matter what. She is doing and saying all the right things but, I just can't warm up to her. She already got ticked off in episode 2 and from what CH says there is more to come next week...and we are not even halfway through the season. Personally, it seems as if she is acting rather than just having fun with it. It's as if she is determined to show that she is taking this very seriously...to contrast herself to JPab whom she called out for that very reason.  no idea

Well, I hope their next dumb move of showing a new episode Sunday and a repeat on June 9th ruins it further and the show is not renewed after The Bachelor whatever number it's at. Her having a hissy fit by episode 3, 4 and 5? Beyond confusing to me. Unless she was mega into Cody (barf).

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue May 27, 2014 2:10 pm

ON THE BACHELORETTE (6/1)

TWELVE MEN HIT THE STAGE WITH “BOYZ II MEN” AND A “NICE SENIOR COUPLE”

TAKES IN THE SIGHTS OF PICTURESQUE SANTA BARBARA, ON “THE BACHELORETTE”

EXPLOSIVE DRAMA MARKS A TWO-NIGHT “BACHELORETTE” SPECIAL EVENT, WHICH KICKS OFF ON A SPECIAL NIGHT, SUNDAY, JUNE 1, AND CONTINUES MONDAY, JUNE 2

“Episode 1003” – A two-night Bachelorette special event begins as Andi hits the road with her 16 remaining bachelors to the beautiful coastal city of Santa Barbara, California. Nick V., who has had his share of doubts about this journey, will get a chance to ease his worries on a day-long tour of the city with Andi. Twelve guys get the date of a lifetime when they discover they will be singing with R&B icons “Boyz II Men,” but are stunned to find out it will be in front of a live concert audience. J J and Andi take a leap into the very far future when they are turned into a sweet 80-year-old couple by Hollywood makeup artists and proceed to fool the Santa Barbara citizens. Meanwhile, one bachelor receives devastating news that brings his search for love to a halt, but how will Andi react? And a major confrontation between some of the men brings questions about whether one of them is here just for a good time, on “The Bachelorette,” SUNDAY, JUNE 1 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network. The second part of “The Bachelorette” special event, “Episode 1004,” will air on MONDAY, JUNE 2 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET).

Nick V. spends a casual day with Andi riding bikes and hiking to a private perch in the mountains, culminating in a private dinner in the clock tower of the Santa Barbara courthouse. His misgivings gradually fade as he realizes how easily he could fall in love with the Bachelorette. But will she feel the same?

Twelve unsuspecting men get the thrill of their lives when they realize that they will be singing with the award-winning R&B group “Boyz II Men,” harmonizing with them on one of their biggest hits, “I’ll Make Love to You.” The bachelors hit more than a few sour notes while rehearsing with the singers and then are left reeling when they are told they will be singing live on stage at one of the group’s concerts. One guy has perfect pitch, but the others are trying to calm their nerves.     A rose is still up for grabs at the group date after party and the men turn up the heat. Andi gets a first kiss from one man reaffirming their connection and sparks begin to fly with another passionate bachelor.

Tall, good-looking J J joins Andi on an unusual date to discover what it means for “love to be timeless.” The couple ages 50 years with the help of Hollywood make-up artists and spends the day looking elderly, but remaining young at heart, as they interact with people in the street. Will Andi see her future with this “old soul?”

Back at the mansion, one of the men is the recipient of some shocking news that ends his journey. What will this mean to the other men and Andi? At the cocktail party, one man steps up with a bold gesture that might backfire instead of impress the Bachelorette. And the bro-mance is over when several of the men clash over who is there for the right reasons. In the end, 13 men continue on as Andi and her bachelors travel to New England.

The 16 remaining men are:

Andrew, 30, a social media marketer from Culver City, CA

Bradley, 32, an opera singer from Holland, MI

Brett, 29, a hairstylist from Westminster, PA

Brian, 27, a basketball coach from Camp Hill, PA

Chris, 32, a farmer from Arlington, IA

Cody, 28, a personal trainer from Chicago, IL

Dylan, 26, an accountant from Boston, MA

Eric, 31, an explorer from Citrus Heights, CA

J J, 31, a pantsapreneur from San Francisco, CA

Josh M., 29, a former professional baseball player from Atlanta, GA

Marcus, 25, a sports medicine manager from Dallas, TX

Marquel, 26, a sponsorship salesman from Las Vegas, NV

Nick V., 33, a software sales executive from Chicago, IL

Patrick, 29, an advertising executive from Newport Beach, CA

Ron, 28, a beverage sales manager from Memphis, TN

Tasos, 30, a wedding event coordinator from Denver, CO

http://www.abcmedianet.com/assets/pr/html/pr66985.html

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 77 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 27, 2014 2:27 pm

Sprite wrote:
From Variety:

There are probably so many factors involved. Certainly, the show running for as long as it has has to contribute some of it.
It's been a long hard winter and for much of the east coast there was no real spring--the weather was great this long weekend. Maybe people are just finally getting out and enjoying the beauty of the outdoors?
As far as Meandi, I can't warm up to her, either. I did not see her on JPG's season, but it seems like she is too serious and not enough whimsy. It almost seems like she is a human resource recruiter. No joy in the mission just interview and pat the guy on the back with the perfunctory hug as he is dismissed. She seemed out of her element in the snow and many of the fashions she wears do not highlight what natural beauty she has. JMO. I wish I could see some carefreeness there, but it seems she comes across stilted.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue May 27, 2014 3:28 pm

News/ We Know Who Andi Picks on The Bachelorette—See If You Can Tell From This Video!

http://www.eonline.com/news/545698/we-know-who-andi-picks-on-the-bachelorette-see-if-you-can-tell-from-this-video

F4:
Chris- Hot Farmer
Marcus- Hot
Josh - Jock
Nick- Sensitive

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 77 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 27, 2014 3:29 pm

So, now we know the real reason for the back to back shows is due to some interview with Hillary Clinton.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 27, 2014 3:33 pm

momoftrips wrote:News/ We Know Who Andi Picks on The Bachelorette—See If You Can Tell From This Video!

http://www.eonline.com/news/545698/we-know-who-andi-picks-on-the-bachelorette-see-if-you-can-tell-from-this-video

F4:
Chris- Hot Farmer
Marcus- Hot
Josh - Jock
Nick- Sensitive

Thanks for that mom!

If Marcus wasn't her F1, I don't think her F1 if she chose one would be happy with her reaction and facial expression when she saw his pic.  :shocked!: She did the roll her tongue inside her mouth when JK showed Marcus' pic.

This is the second time, she makes a serious face, almost a  not happy face, when shown Nick's pic.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Tue May 27, 2014 3:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
momoftrips wrote:News/ We Know Who Andi Picks on The Bachelorette—See If You Can Tell From This Video!

F4:
Chris- Hot Farmer
Marcus- Hot
Josh - Jock
Nick- Sensitive

Thanks for that mom!

If Marcus wasn't her F1, I don't think her F1 if she chose one would be happy with her reaction and facial expression when she saw his pic.  :shocked!: She did the roll her tongue inside her mouth when JK showed Marcus' pic.

This is the second time, she makes a serious face, almost a  not happy face, when shown Nick's pic.

I think she still might feel guilty about Nick. It was only a few weeks ago that she dumped him. If there was anything genuine between them I can see why she would feel awkward when asked about him, especially if it was supposed to be him in the end and then last minute changed her mind (if that's even true, Nick's words not mine). I would have wondered the same thing had Des and Brooks ended up together, but still had all of the wonderful memories and poems/love letters from the "sensitive" guy. Granted, Des did pick the sensitive guy and there is a lot of footage of Andi and Nick yet to be seen, but if you have a crazy amount of depth with someone and you choose the guy with the great chemistry where do all of those deep/emotional feelings go? Did she throw all of the love letters from Nick in the trash or does she keep them as a reminder of a great guy who it didn't work out with? Not really questions that need to be answered... just food for thought.  Smiley 

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 77 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Tue May 27, 2014 3:57 pm

atem wrote:So, now we know the real reason for the back to back shows is due to some interview with Hillary Clinton.  

Well absolutely no worries of me tuning in to that, so Bachelorette could very well air!

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 88 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 82 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+85
foodie
4health
2observe
black_tears
nannymargie