SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 78 of 88 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79 ... 83 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Retiredswimmom Tue May 27, 2014 4:04 pm

Iam4UGA wrote:
atem wrote:So, now we know the real reason for the back to back shows is due to some interview with Hillary Clinton.  

Well absolutely no worries of me tuning in to that, so Bachelorette could very well air!

Hahaha!! Very funny!  clapping! clapping! 

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 27, 2014 5:12 pm

Retiredswimmom wrote:
Iam4UGA wrote:
atem wrote:So, now we know the real reason for the back to back shows is due to some interview with Hillary Clinton.  

Well absolutely no worries of me tuning in to that, so Bachelorette could very well air!

Hahaha!!  Very funny!   clapping! clapping! 

Well, I saw that last night when I was searching ABC June 9th, and came up with this. But I thought, nahh. laugh out loud

ABC’s Hillary Clinton Interview Orgy Scheduled For June 9-10

http://www.deadline.com/2014/05/hillary-clinton-book-hard-choices-abc-news-good-morning-america-robin-roberts-diane-sawyer/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 27, 2014 7:15 pm

Hilary Clinton is having a scheduled orgy??  clapping! And they say us women over 50 are invisible!! Wow, you go Hilary.
Well, I guess if ABC can show male stripping, what's wrong with a little over 50 sex? It works for me.  :bigsmile: 

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 27, 2014 8:13 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Hilary Clinton is having a scheduled orgy??  clapping! And they say us women over 50 are invisible!! Wow, you go Hilary.
Well, I guess if ABC can show male stripping, what's wrong with a little over 50 sex? It works for me.  :bigsmile: 

laugh out loud nadda!

Andi had tweeted a couple of weeks ago that she had fun doing radio interviews. Have any of them been posted?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Tue May 27, 2014 8:17 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Hilary Clinton is having a scheduled orgy??  clapping! And they say us women over 50 are invisible!! Wow, you go Hilary.

Hilary and sex? Oh dear lord my eyes! Please no!

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue May 27, 2014 8:31 pm

Well I won't be watching ABC on those two nights.  no no 

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Tue May 27, 2014 9:38 pm

It says Interview orgy. So shes going to be interview while having the orgy? Pretty kinky Hillary.  :uptonogood  
 rotfl 
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Tue May 27, 2014 11:07 pm

Beagle wrote:

It says Interview orgy. So shes going to be interview while having the orgy? Pretty kinky Hillary.  :uptonogood  
 rotfl 

Lol, I know, but the visual it conjured. Ewwww!

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue May 27, 2014 11:10 pm

SLA44 wrote:Well I won't be watching ABC on those two nights.  no no 

I would rather watch paint dry before watching Hilliary.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Tue May 27, 2014 11:47 pm

Iam4UGA wrote:
Beagle wrote:

rotfl 

Lol, I know, but the visual it conjured.  Ewwww!

That's one way to get people to watch her interview. rotfl 
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 27, 2014 11:51 pm

Or decide to vote Republican!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Wed May 28, 2014 12:00 am

I just have to ask...since when is Hulu not free to watch episodes on?  :Frown: 
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 88 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79 ... 83 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+85
foodie
4health
2observe
black_tears
nannymargie