SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 66 of 88 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 77 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by brittany4400 Mon May 19, 2014 11:26 am

atem wrote:
sophienette wrote:But TB is just after... will you watch with us?

No way.  no    I'm sure it will do just fine even with me not watching.  Only thing that would make me watch is seeing the lead DUMPED for once.

But, I will be reading the stuff posted & reading the re-caps.

But we need your sarcastic humor? We need you to drool over Marcus with us? We need you to poke fun of Andi's phoniness with us(well some of us)? Please Praying 
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 11:27 am

lolpanda 

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Mon May 19, 2014 11:30 am

bowdown 

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Mon May 19, 2014 11:35 am

Atem,
Just to take it in for entertaining. I'm a novice when it comes to the bachelor/ette. I don't know much about the reality shows but I know they're not 100% real. No expectation no disappointment .

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 19, 2014 12:30 pm

Well RS has his proof out. Random passenger sitting behind Nick on his flight home caught him on video talking on the phone trashing Josh and Andi. Definitely not F1. Says he met the parents so he is definitely one of the last two and since is talking about Josh so much, he is the other one. Actually kind of cool and what were the odds of someone being familiar enough with the show to actually catch that? Of course, it could have been someone with filming, but, no way was Nick acting...just clearly venting his frustration and chowing down on chips.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 19, 2014 12:33 pm

Sprite wrote:Well RS has his proof out. Random passenger sitting behind Nick on his flight home caught him on video talking on the phone trashing Josh and Andi. Definitely not F1. Says he met the parents so he is definitely one of the last two and since is talking about Josh so much, he is the other one. Actually kind of cool and what were the odds of someone being familiar enough with the show to actually catch that? Of course, it could have been someone with filming, but, no way was Nick acting...just clearly venting his frustration and chowing down on chips.

Exactly what were the odds?  Praying 

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon May 19, 2014 12:34 pm

Suspect 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 12:35 pm

Oh Kasha I love you!!! Smiley

if it is a stun by The Fleissmeister, it is a masterpiece!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 19, 2014 12:38 pm

I am not saying this is a spoof, but
sheesh this would be like giving candy to a baby.  Have one of the guys give a fake phone call or 2 and have someone from the machine tape it on their smart phone. This would be easier to do than finding someone who would actually be sitting close enough to Nick who KNEW who he was, Knew where he ended up on a show that hadn't even aired yet and then be able to innocuously tape the call. It's so pat. So easy.
What are the odds?

Last edited by Kashathediva on Mon May 19, 2014 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 19, 2014 12:40 pm

sophienette wrote:Oh Kasha I love you!!! Smiley

if it is a stun by The Fleissmeister, it is a masterpiece!

I know it seems the odds are astronomical, but he sure didn't look like he was acting. Just random venting like any one of us do with family and friends.

Who knows, it could have been one of us...someone familiar enough with sleuthing, spoilers and RS who just happened to be there. Any one of us would have whipped out our phone and taped that. I know I would have. I just wonder what else he said before they caught on what they were hearing?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon May 19, 2014 12:43 pm

^^ I wonder whether the Fantasy Suit was mentioned.... Hugesmile  :bad girl:  He sure seemed very blindsided so the FD must have gone well...

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon May 19, 2014 12:46 pm

I raised this point on another thread, but isn't it illegal to tape someone without their knowledge?

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 66 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 88 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 77 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+85
foodie
4health
2observe
black_tears
nannymargie