SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 56 of 88 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 72 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by moonpie Thu May 15, 2014 11:36 am

The article above is also from an Atlanta blog. They would feature a contestant living in the area, especially one who's sibling is a local sports star.

That's not to say the haven't heard F1 buzz, but I'm not surprised at all that they'd highlight him.
moonpie
moonpie

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 15, 2014 11:37 am

moonpie wrote:The article above is also from an Atlanta blog.   They would feature a contestant living in the area, especially one who's sibling is a local sports star.

That's not to say the haven't heard F1 buzz, but I'm not surprised at all that they'd highlight him.

Good point! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 15, 2014 11:43 am

Ash2214 wrote:Just my two cents, but I think production knows that Josh is a guy that even the viewers who aren't into spoilers will think she will pick. They can't hide him because he's not unsuspecting like Catherine for example. I really think they're going to show a ton of the F4 and they're going to kind of pit Nick and Josh against each other. The guy she would usually go for and the guy that usually isn't her type. I bet it will show her, especially down the stretch, talk about how confused she is because they're two different people and so forth. That's just my opinion, but it seems like they're already doing that in the first episode. We'll see Andi say Josh is her type and we get her saying Nick isn't someone she would usually go for.

I actually think that's a pretty good story line considering we should be able to see her relationships with the both of them grow. If the first episode is any indicator, I'm really looking forward to the F2 getting air time. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

As for the media, they know who RS has spoiled as the F1. Every article there is going to be some mention of Josh.

Can someone remember a season where the sizzling chemistry has been highlighted and been the f1 whereas the more understated, not-my-usual type has been downplayed and is the F2 ?
Its normally the other way around.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 15, 2014 11:52 am

Weren't Ed and Roberto both the sizzling chemistry? Both Ali and Jilly were giggly excited at how hot those two men were.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 11:56 am

Nd... Thats why i think we are in for another weird season laugh out loud.

Too obvious and perfect is a theme they highlighted even from night1... Seriously!!.. It could go either way: the usual norm is that means its not favorable for the F1... But who knows if MF still in his full post-honeymoon mode that he really wanted us to enjoy a lovestory on a Silver platter. Andi is his new golden Ette after all...Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu May 15, 2014 12:10 pm

I actually don't think anything will be too obvious. If they do create that story line I do think it will be believable (unless maybe for us because we know spoilers and other things the average viewer won't). Nick and Josh both equally seem like great guys. If that is the story line then Andi will either fall in love and pick the guy that seems like the perfect match for her on paper or fall in love and pick the guy she never would have gone for normally.

At the end it can be "she fell in love traveling around the world with the guy living in the same city as her" or it could be "she fell in love traveling the world with a guy she never would have gone for in Atlanta."

Let's not forget that according to the first episode, Josh isn't the only one highlighted by Andi. She says quite a few times how attractive Marcus is and says some pretty sweet things about Nick. It is obvious they're going to highlight the F4.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 15, 2014 12:15 pm

I got from reading RS' very biased re-cap of Ep1 is that she mentioned that Marcus is hot not that she is attracted to him (though technically they mean a similar thing). The difference is that he is hot (generally for everyone) VS SHE is attracted to him (for her).
But what she said about Josh seemed to indicate that he was perfect for her.
At least that is how I see it.

Her saying that Marcus is hot (like she had to point out the very obvious  Rolling Eyes   :P )  is very like Des description of JaunP on her season.

As I have said before, it will be interesting how in focus Josh is throughout the season but we have never had a F1 that is this obvious !

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu May 15, 2014 12:26 pm

She said Josh is her type. In my opinion, "type" usually means physically. She said: Josh M. is my type. Nailed it. Pegged it. Damn. The word damn I think adds to that as well in regards to being physically attracted to someone. That's just my opinion though.

And what about what she said about Nick? She basically said she thought she would give the FIR to someone she was physically attracted to, but she was going to give it to a guy that she had a great conversation with that she would not normally go for. It clearly shows there's a lot of interest there past the physical looks of someone.

I didn't see any bias from the RS recap. He basically just pointed out the different reactions Andi had with her F2 guys. He even said it himself, it was more like Andi was physically attracted to Josh and she said something sweet about Nick, but he thinks it just shows why she would pick Josh considering in what she said about Nick it almost made it seem like she wasn't that physically attracted to him as much as Josh or even Marcus.

Considering RS thinks she picked Josh, his posts are going to be for Josh and Andi's relationship because that's who he thinks he has as right. He's not going to give positive feedback on anyone else.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 15, 2014 12:33 pm

As I have said before, it will be interesting how in focus Josh is throughout the season but we have never had a F1 that is this obvious !
I have ---Shayne.

Considering RS thinks she picked Josh, his posts are going to be for Josh and Andi's relationship because that's who he thinks he has as right. He's not going to give positive feedback on anyone else.

This is not the RS I "know" or have corresponded with (in the waaay past).
Because a cast person is F1 or a bozo will not guarantee that RS will react favorably or like them.  
Usually how he feels toward a cast person is in direct correlation with what he has "heard" or found out about them from his sources or his own dealings with the person and nothing to do with what part that person plays in the farce. And RS could care less how the relationship with the franchise plays out. He might wish them the best, but it has no bearing on his own life. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 12:36 pm

Well RS did make a hell of fun of Brooks, the one he spoiled throughout the season. From pre-season until FRC.

This season is wonky. Period. I love to figure out how/why..laugh out loud

Agree with nd about the obvious thing... At least it was never been that obvious on episode 1.. Makes you gonna hmmmmmm

For the record, i have No probs if Andi ended up w Josh. Im tickled more on why RS being so decent with them..laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 15, 2014 12:43 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Well RS did make a hell of fun of Brooks, the one he spoiled throughout the season. From pre-season until FRC.

This season is wonky. Period. I love to figure out how/why..laugh out loud

Agree with nd about the obvious thing... At least it was never been that obvious on episode 1.. Makes you gonna hmmmmmm

For the record, i have No probs if Andi ended up w Josh. Im tickled more on why RS being so decent with them..laugh out loud

IMO he's being decent because of where the source came from. If in fact it was Mommy Murray, he can't trash her son as he has with every other lead/f1 in the past. He has to be nice to her son in lieu of getting the info.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu May 15, 2014 12:47 pm

I didn't mean necessarily positive feedback. I just meant he's going to talk more about their relationship so he can feel like he can prove Josh is the one.

I actually just think he's being decent to them because let's face it, what he said is correct. If she did pick Josh, they sure as heck have a better chance than some other couples from this show. Living in the same city, sounding good on paper, similar backgrounds, etc. definitely gives them a better chance than some others. I would prefer my new fiance lived in the same city as me than across the country.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 88 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 72 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+85
foodie
4health
2observe
black_tears
nannymargie