SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 57 of 88 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 72 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by brittany4400 Thu May 15, 2014 12:52 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Well RS did make a hell of fun of Brooks, the one he spoiled throughout the season. From pre-season until FRC.

This season is wonky. Period. I love to figure out how/why..laugh out loud

Agree with nd about the obvious thing... At least it was never been that obvious on episode 1.. Makes you gonna hmmmmmm

For the record, i have No probs if Andi ended up w Josh. Im tickled more on why RS being so decent with them..laugh out loud

Mura, even though I am not sold on Josh as F1, I look forward to sleuthing another season with you! Nothing can top out chrisville days, but I am sure we will have a good time  :detective bestbud! 
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Sprite Thu May 15, 2014 2:15 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I didn't mean necessarily positive feedback. I just meant he's going to talk more about their relationship so he can feel like he can prove Josh is the one.

I actually just think he's being decent to them because let's face it, what he said is correct. If she did pick Josh, they sure as heck have a better chance than some other couples from this show. Living in the same city, sounding good on paper, similar backgrounds, etc. definitely gives them a better chance than some others. I would prefer my new fiance lived in the same city as me than across the country.

Exactly. I remember Sean's season where there were a lot of people doubting it was Catherine because she was supposedly a liberal, vegan from Seattle with no known religious affiliation...how could conservative, steak loving, Texan Sean possibly pick her when he had Ashlee and Lindsey who he had a lot more in common with? Clearly they made it work, but generally, all those differences and the distance would make a relationship much more difficult.
For once, the perfect on paper person actually becomes F1. The question now is...will they last?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Thu May 15, 2014 2:37 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Just my two cents, but I think production knows that Josh is a guy that even the viewers who aren't into spoilers will think she will pick. They can't hide him because he's not unsuspecting like Catherine for example. I really think they're going to show a ton of the F4 and they're going to kind of pit Nick and Josh against each other. The guy she would usually go for and the guy that usually isn't her type. I bet it will show her, especially down the stretch, talk about how confused she is because they're two different people and so forth. That's just my opinion, but it seems like they're already doing that in the first episode. We'll see Andi say Josh is her type and we get her saying Nick isn't someone she would usually go for.

I actually think that's a pretty good story line considering we should be able to see her relationships with the both of them grow. If the first episode is any indicator, I'm really looking forward to the F2 getting air time. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

As for the media, they know who RS has spoiled as the F1. Every article there is going to be some mention of Josh.

Can someone remember a season where the sizzling chemistry has been highlighted and been the f1 whereas the more understated, not-my-usual type has been downplayed and is the F2 ?
Its normally the other way around.

i think Jen S had eyes only for Jerry from the get-go. I remember her reaction when she first saw him at the M&G and also recall her saying on more than one occasion that she had a crush on him. As far as her F2, John Paul, not sure how he was categorized in terms of her usual type.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu May 15, 2014 2:49 pm

nd4reality Can someone remember a season where the sizzling chemistry has been highlighted and been the f1 whereas the more understated, not-my-usual type has been downplayed and is the F2 ?

docnash14 i think Jen S had eyes only for Jerry from the get-go.  I remember her reaction when she first saw him at the M&G and also recall her saying on more than one occasion that she had a crush on him.  As far as her F2, John Paul, not sure how he was categorized in terms of her usual type.

Yes that was an interesting season where when she found out the guy she liked was a doorman she dropped him like a hot potato!!!!!!!!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 15, 2014 3:08 pm

docnash14 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Just my two cents, but I think production knows that Josh is a guy that even the viewers who aren't into spoilers will think she will pick. They can't hide him because he's not unsuspecting like Catherine for example. I really think they're going to show a ton of the F4 and they're going to kind of pit Nick and Josh against each other. The guy she would usually go for and the guy that usually isn't her type. I bet it will show her, especially down the stretch, talk about how confused she is because they're two different people and so forth. That's just my opinion, but it seems like they're already doing that in the first episode. We'll see Andi say Josh is her type and we get her saying Nick isn't someone she would usually go for.

I actually think that's a pretty good story line considering we should be able to see her relationships with the both of them grow. If the first episode is any indicator, I'm really looking forward to the F2 getting air time. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

As for the media, they know who RS has spoiled as the F1. Every article there is going to be some mention of Josh.

Can someone remember a season where the sizzling chemistry has been highlighted and been the f1 whereas the more understated, not-my-usual type has been downplayed and is the F2 ?

i think Jen S had eyes only for Jerry from the get-go.  I remember her reaction when she first saw him at the M&G and also recall her saying on more than one occasion that she had a crush on him.  As far as her F2, John Paul, not sure how he was categorized in terms of her usual type.

Sorry to repeat myself, but wasn't this the case with Jilly and Ed and Ali and Roberto, or was Roberto more of the OMG he is so hot, he would never be attracted to me, that might sound more like Marcus.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 15, 2014 3:12 pm

Sprite wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I didn't mean necessarily positive feedback. I just meant he's going to talk more about their relationship so he can feel like he can prove Josh is the one.

I actually just think he's being decent to them because let's face it, what he said is correct. If she did pick Josh, they sure as heck have a better chance than some other couples from this show. Living in the same city, sounding good on paper, similar backgrounds, etc. definitely gives them a better chance than some others. I would prefer my new fiance lived in the same city as me than across the country.

Exactly. I remember Sean's season where there were a lot of people doubting it was Catherine because she was supposedly a liberal, vegan from Seattle with no known religious affiliation...how could conservative, steak loving, Texan Sean possibly pick her when he had Ashlee and Lindsey who he had a lot more in common with? Clearly they made it work, but generally, all those differences and the distance would make a relationship much more difficult.
For once, the perfect on paper person actually becomes F1. The question now is...will they last?

I agree that perfect on paper is not always perfect, Sean and Cat are a great example and Trista and Ryan. Cat has made a lot of change to be with Sean and she seems happy with all of those changes, so that is great. I never thought fame seeking Trista would give up Hollywood to move to Colorado with Ryan. I think sometimes love can be like that.

Now I think in Chris and Des we found twin souls that are very similar, so there perfect on paper was the right one.

What would be funny if Nick is F1 instead of F2 this would be like little Sarah and Charlie. The first couple of episodes no one thought the hollywood playboy would pick the cute little nurse. And they were one of the more successful couples of the franchise.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2014 4:47 pm

nd4reality wrote:

I agree ND, it's opposite the normal editing MO.  That alone gives me enough reasonable doubt to keep the spoiler in the back of my mind for a while.

I also notice she has already mentioned in a number of the interviews how important a family guy is to her.  That would seem to imply Josh since everyone talks about his family so much. But in seasons where RS had come out with the wrong spoiler the leads answers in the media really seemed to back up the wrongly spoiled F1, purposely coached from TPTB I assume.  (Brad with how feisty and upset his lady was watching the show seemed like Chantal, Ali going out alone all over LA on weekends looking like no meet ups and single, Des kept saying how she liked someone spontaneous, adventurous or similar words that she used to describe Brooks on the show).  So if her interviews seem to obviously point to Josh, the more suspiscious I'll get.

ETA - also ITA with Ash too about the story set up of the F2. I think it's a good storyline too. And I would love it if all the main players get a lot of airtime from the start.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 15, 2014 4:49 pm

relaxing wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

I agree ND, it's opposite the normal editing MO.  That alone gives me enough reasonable doubt to keep the spoiler in the back of my mind for a while.

I also notice she has already mentioned in a number of the interviews how important a family guy is to her.  That would seem to imply Josh since everyone talks about his family so much. But in seasons where RS had come out with the wrong spoiler the leads answers in the media really seemed to back up the wrongly spoiled F1, purposely coached from TPTB I assume.  (Brad with how feisty and upset his lady was watching the show seemed like Chantal, Ali going out alone all over LA on weekends looking like no meet ups and single, Des kept saying how she liked someone spontaneous, adventurous or similar words that she used to describe Brooks on the show).  So if her interviews seem to obviously point to Josh, the more suspiscious I'll get.

So we should keep an eye on the guy that treats his family like dirt laugh out loud.
And agree with the bolded.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 15, 2014 4:51 pm

I also remember Des saying she got what she needed not necessarily what she wanted. So to me that pointed to Chris as she spent the season screaming that she loved Brooks.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 15, 2014 4:57 pm

Didn't some blog / station ask for question for the Bachelorette. Ask her when she is leaving LA and returning. It would be interesting to know for how long she remains in LA to do promo etc.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Thu May 15, 2014 7:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Well RS did make a hell of fun of Brooks, the one he spoiled throughout the season. From pre-season until FRC.

This season is wonky. Period. I love to figure out how/why..laugh out loud

Agree with nd about the obvious thing... At least it was never been that obvious on episode 1.. Makes you gonna hmmmmmm

For the record, i have No probs if Andi ended up w Josh. Im tickled more on why RS being so decent with them..laugh out loud

IMO he's being decent because of where the source came from. If in fact it was Mommy Murray, he can't trash her son as he has with every other lead/f1 in the past. He has to be nice to her son in lieu of getting the info.
In essence, as many believe, Momma Murray is writing RS's script whether it be spoiler or foiler. Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 57 Green10 #winning
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu May 15, 2014 9:52 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I also remember Des saying she got what she needed not necessarily what she wanted.  So to me that pointed to Chris as she spent the season screaming that she loved Brooks.

Yes but she said how she loved Chris too.  Hugesmile  We really need to pay attention to Andi's show and listen to what she says not only about Josh, but about the other final 3 too.

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 88 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 72 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+85
foodie
4health
2observe
black_tears
nannymargie