SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 58 of 88 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 73 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Thu May 15, 2014 9:53 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I also remember Des saying she got what she needed not necessarily what she wanted.  So to me that pointed to Chris as she spent the season screaming that she loved Brooks.

Yes but she said how she loved Chris too.   Hugesmile    We really need to pay attention to Andi's show and listen to what she says not only about Josh, but about the other final 3 too.  

I agree 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 15, 2014 10:47 pm

SLA44 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I also remember Des saying she got what she needed not necessarily what she wanted.  So to me that pointed to Chris as she spent the season screaming that she loved Brooks.

Yes but she said how she loved Chris too.   Hugesmile    We really need to pay attention to Andi's show and listen to what she says not only about Josh, but about the other final 3 too.  

I agree 

She loves Chris, totally agree. Just saying the edit was she was over the moon, wanting Brooks, so that statement, if we were paying attention pointed to Chris. I admit, I missed it's intention the first time I heard it.

Chris and Des are true love forever and I am glad they ended up together and can't wait for their wedding, BUT the season was wonky and crazy, not sure it is the best barometer of other seasons. Unless we all really got Fleissed and they planned for Brooks to leave at F3, they couldn't have known during shooting how crazy the end would be.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu May 15, 2014 11:02 pm

I am really doubting spoilers as to how much of a set up it is. I think it is so important to NOT just go with the spoilers this time because of how much of a set up it is. Kind of like Brooks was during Des's season. Got to keep an open mind to switch to an alternative as the season goes along.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Marybods Thu May 15, 2014 11:11 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:I am really doubting spoilers as to how much of a set up it is.  I think it is so important to NOT just go with the spoilers this time because of how much of a set up it is.  Kind of like Brooks was during Des's season.  Got to keep an open mind to switch to an alternative as the season goes along.

Totally agree Auntie. Once TPTB found out that RS spoiled Dez's season that Brooks was the winner, they did everything to make us believe it...ie, kept Chris in the background. This could be the samething happening this season. Guess we willnt know for sure until the FRC. Unless us sleuthers can figure out the truth beforehand! Wouldn't surprise me if RS is being setup. Am curious to see what secret he has to spill next week.
Marybods
Marybods

Female Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Thu May 15, 2014 11:22 pm

Andi is going to talk to Molly on Seattle Kiss 106.1 tomorrow.

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 15, 2014 11:26 pm

Marybods wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:I am really doubting spoilers as to how much of a set up it is.  I think it is so important to NOT just go with the spoilers this time because of how much of a set up it is.  Kind of like Brooks was during Des's season.  Got to keep an open mind to switch to an alternative as the season goes along.

Totally agree Auntie.  Once TPTB found out that RS spoiled Dez's season that Brooks was the winner, they did everything to make us believe it...ie, kept Chris in the background.  This could be the samething happening this season.  Guess we willnt know for sure until the FRC.   Unless us sleuthers can figure out the truth beforehand!  Wouldn't surprise me if RS is being setup.   Am curious to see what secret he has to spill next week.

I know that Chris didn't get a 1:1 date until Epi 5. But to me he was prominent from Episode 3 on. I know because even though, I believed that spoiler, during the season I saw the amazing chemistry between she and Chris and thought it was too bad she was so focused on Brooks that she was going to let this guy who would be so good for her go. Heck, I remember the Here to Eternity kissing with Chris on the beach and thinking, wow that is going to be fun to explain to your F1 and if you are really so head over heels for Brooks why is your body so obviously in tune with Chris. To me it was a prime example of use being taught that love has to be butterflies in your stomach and make you nervous, when real true lasting love may start out that way, but ends up in the warm comfort and glow that she always had with Chris.

I don't count time per date, but if someone did, I think Chris and Brooks had about equal air time from Epi 3 until the end. Episode 2 was all Brooks, so on that one episode I can agree.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu May 15, 2014 11:30 pm

Going back to the "family man" for just a second- I think that applies to all of her f4 from what I see. So neither a clue or a non-clue.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 15, 2014 11:57 pm

jcrbil wrote:Going back to the "family man" for just a second- I think that applies to all of her f4 from what I see.  So neither a clue or a non-clue.

Agree. I don't see it as a clue at all.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 12:27 am

brittany4400 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Well RS did make a hell of fun of Brooks, the one he spoiled throughout the season. From pre-season until FRC.

This season is wonky. Period. I love to figure out how/why..laugh out loud

Agree with nd about the obvious thing... At least it was never been that obvious on episode 1.. Makes you gonna hmmmmmm

For the record, i have No probs if Andi ended up w Josh. Im tickled more on why RS being so decent with them..laugh out loud

Mura, even though I am not sold on Josh as F1, I look forward to sleuthing another season with you! Nothing can top out chrisville days, but I am sure we will have a good time  :detective bestbud! 

Yup. After last season i too Will keep the spoiler in the back of my mind, Since many folks have Said it could very be the foiler as well Hugesmile 

I would love to stick around all season long, but im afraid RL Will get in the way... sad. Besides, i feel No guy in The bunch can make me as crazy as i was over our Prince..laugh out loud. But im sure i Will chime in here and there at times...i cant help it. The show and the board has become my eternal guilty pleasure.. giggling 

I enjoy seeing you Become a fearless leader of the Nick Nation.haha... I Will make sure i join you there at the finale , either doing  wine firework or  :tissuebox . We shall see!!  bestbud! 

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 16, 2014 10:06 am

Retiredswimmom wrote:Andi is going to talk to Molly on Seattle Kiss 106.1 tomorrow.

When ?

And whats the link to listen in ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 16, 2014 10:11 am

It is still too early to tell for sure whether the spoilers are right or wrong. We have little pebbles in the shoe already so it is worthwhile investigating for sure.

Personally there will come a time when there will be sufficient on screen and BTS evidence to point to the spoiled F1 like it was last Bachelor season (and I believe the season before that also). The great thing about the B'ette seasons are that there is hardly any turn around. So there are chances of things emerging later.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Fri May 16, 2014 10:41 am

nd, I don't have the link but you can get on Iheart radio. Look for Kiss106.1. The show runs from 6-9PT. I'm at work and on ET., can't listen to them. Please report back if you're able to. Thanks!

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 88 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 73 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+85
foodie
4health
2observe
black_tears
nannymargie