SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 21 of 88 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 54 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by jcrbil Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:57 pm

Can hardly wait until the pics of the boys come out... they often look like school pictures.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Brill Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:59 pm

I love this picture of Andi. Very pretty color for her to be wearing.

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 21 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:48 am

momoftrips wrote:Sorry if this was posted already. I don't remember seeing it.

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 21 2u8yzhj

I love that pic as well. That looks like Italy in the background, but I suppose it could be Cali?

I wondered about the blur as well, but I also think she looks like she was photo shopped on top of the pic? Maybe it's just my eyes.

That's a great colour on her.

ETA: Its her right arm covering the corner of the pillow that looks strange.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:02 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
momoftrips wrote:Sorry if this was posted already. I don't remember seeing it.

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 21 2u8yzhj

I love that pic as well. That looks like Italy in the background, but I suppose it could be Cali?

I wondered about the blur as well, but I also think she looks like she was photo shopped on top of the pic? Maybe it's just my eyes.

That's a great colour on her.

ETA: Its her right arm covering the corner of the pillow that looks strange.
IMO it's the mansion

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:06 am

^^ Beautiful pic. First time I see a pic of her this season where I like her outfit & hair & make-up...

And yes, this is at the mansion.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by BuckeyeGal06 Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:16 am

I agree, great pic of her. I'm glad they toned down her ombre.
BuckeyeGal06
BuckeyeGal06

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:16 pm

chloep wrote:^^ Beautiful pic. First time I see a pic of her this season where I like her outfit & hair & make-up...

And yes, this is at the mansion.

I agree, I have been underwhelmed with her styling so far. I did think she looked great in the white bikini with Eric too. I like her hair with waves if they are doing the harsh middle part with her.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:35 pm

"The Bachelorette" prend l’accent de Marseille

Translated:
"The Bachelorette" takes the focus of Marseille

MEDIA - One of the flagship programs of the major U.S. television network, ABC's "The Bachelorette" is broadcast in June an episode shot in Marseille.  A stunt invaluable to the city.

The Bachelorette "was seduced by Marseille. Last month, in total confidentiality, an episode of the American reality where" princes "are courting a nice girl, was shot in Marseille. During week, the film crew has followed the beautiful in various emblematic places of the city and even market Noailles.

A media windfall for the city since this series aired on the main U.S. channel ABC, attracts an average of 12 million viewers per episode, not counting the hundreds of countries where it is played.  "It's a great showcase for Marseille," says does one for mayor because "between the generic, shooting with the candidates and the various plans, the episode lasts 50 minutes."

A bill of 165,000 euros

Filming made possible following the meeting at the "Location Trade Show" in Los Angeles between the municipality and the producers of reality.  According to our information, Marseille was competing with Nice for the filming of "The Bachelorette."  Indeed Marseille 2013 perhaps, Americans have finally chosen the second city of France.

But seduction has a price.  Support of hosting the team, estimated at EUR 165 000 for a week, was supported.  "The chance to run a program in the most beautiful city in the world is a treasure that should be sufficient to itself," criticizes the elected Stéphane Ravier National Front.  "Compared to the price of an advertising campaign for the international and the media coverage of this issue, we make a sacred matter," retorted the mayor.

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 21 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:39 pm

...this series aired on the main U.S. channel ABC, attracts an average of 12 million viewers per episode...

Sure....  plotting 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:42 pm

$228,855 is the exchange. Interesting, momoftrips, to read that locations are chosen through a trade fair and that the prospective destinations bid to be chosen.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:22 pm

Chris Harrison: Bachelorette Andi Reminds Me of Julia Louis-Dreyfus From Veep!

After 27 seasons hosting ABC’s hit Bachelor franchise, host Chris Harrison has seen it all — from contestants who aren’t on the show for the right reasons to leading men who can change the national opinion of themselves with words as simple as “it’s ok.”

“Inevitably there’s always something that’s never happened before, and I never know what that’s going to be,” Harrison tells Parade.com, “but you get somewhere into the season and you’re like ‘whelp, there you go, there’s a situation I haven’t seen in 27 seasons.’” As for the jaw-dropping moments to come from the newest season of The Bachelorette, Harrison says you’ll just have to watch and see.

Parade.com chatted with the charming host about the upcoming season of The Bachelorette with fan-favorite Andi Dorfman (he confirms it will be “the most dramatic season” ever), what he really thinks of Juan Pablo, and his “Love the Gums You’re With” initiative for gum disease awareness.

How is Andi Dorfman as the newest Bachelorette?
“We premiere May 19 and she’s great. I mean, she’s a breath of fresh air, obviously coming off the season with Juan Pablo and a tumultuous season—controversial to say the least. I think people saw this tough, strong side of her on Juan Pablo’s season, and that was wonderful, she handled herself incredibly well. But from what I’ve seen, and what I love, is that she’s vulnerable, she’s sincere, she’s self-deprecating, she’s got a great sense of humor. I think that’s what Bachelor Nation is really going to embrace and so she’s done a good job so far. We’re still in the middle of production.”

Which past Bachelorette does she most resemble in terms of how she’s handling the season?

You know, it’s funny. Someone just made a great parallel to Julia Louis-Dreyfus. I know she wasn’t a Bachelorette, but I’m going to steal that. She reminds me of the vice president from Veep [laughs], but she has this way about her that I think Julia Louis-Dreyfus does where you just want to be friends with her and you just want to be around her. She’s adorable and she’s pretty, but not so pretty that she’s intimidating; it’s kind of that great mix, she’s just a really friendly person to be around. And incredibly smart, she handles her business very well.”

Will this be the most dramatic season ever?

“Of course, yeah! And I don’t just always say that every single season, but this will be the most dramatic season. It’ll be tough to beat Juan Pablo–that really was dramatic.”

Can you tease any of the drama for us?
“Inevitably, there’s always something that’s never happened before, and I never know what that’s going to be, but you get somewhere into the season and you’re like ‘whelp, there you go, there’s a situation I haven’t seen in 27 seasons.’ To get to the end result, which hopefully—again, I don’t know because we’re not there—there will be a proposal, there’s going to be some bumps and bruises along the way. That’s love and that’s relationships, and I think our show does a good job of ferreting out people who aren’t there for the right reasons and really forcing people to find chemistry and make it real. And making it real? Sometimes it’s not pretty.”

Is there any surprising criteria for choosing contestants?
“There’s really not. I believe there’s this misnomer out there that we look for the crazy person or these wild stories and we really don’t. You’re just looking for stories in general, you’re looking for that sincere person. We had Juan Pablo on the show during The Bachelorette and we just thought he was a great fun-loving guy from Venezuela, he was a single dad, it made a great story! And then we made him our Bachelor because everybody loved the guy. There was no way to tell when you put him in this real-life situation what was going to come, and what you saw was real life warts and all. Sometimes it’s not pretty. We really don’t go out of our way to look for anything in particular other than a really good person and a good story. What will happen… trust me, it’ll come.”

Were you surprised that public opinion of Juan Pablo changed so drastically from the beginning of his season to the end?
“It’s funny, because of social media, you get that instant feedback and I was really surprised at how many people were so mad at The Bachelor (us) and so mad for me for really beating up Juan Pablo and treating him unfairly. And then there were those that were so mad at me for really defending Juan Pablo. They hated him, they hated us–there were so many varying opinions and I love that about our show. I love that it forces debate and it forces you to think about all this stuff. It is a short trip from the penthouse to the outhouse and I think he learned that quickly.”

Have you caught up with Juan Pablo and Nikki since After the Final Rose?
“I haven’t talked to him, but I know a lot of people on our show have—some of the producers. I know they’re together, they’re doing well and that’s the ironic thing in all of this. The ultimate goal is to have a relationship and they do. Has he told her he loves her? I don’t know, I hope so by now, but I don’t know if he has, and I don’t think he has. They seem happy and I wish them the best, I really do. I’m not mad at him, I don’t dislike him, I don’t dislike Nikki whatsoever, I wish them the best.”

You’ve hosted the show for 27 seasons. What’s your favorite part of the job?
“Beyond traveling the world—and I’ve seen parts of this world that I never dreamed I would—that’s been a massive bonus, but also just the people. If you took the cameras away, if you took everything away, there are these really dear friends of mine: Ashley and JP that I see when I come to New York, Trista and Ryan in Vail, or Andrew Firestone is one of my best friends, and Bob Guiney… I’m forgetting a million, Sean and Catherine in Dallas. These are all friends of mine now. When we’re at weddings like Sean and Catherine’s and Molly and Jason are sitting around with Des and Chris and Trista and Ryan, we’re all hanging out, having a glass of wine, sharing stories, and there’s no cameras. Take everything away and it’s a beautiful thing and I love that about my job and my show.”

Do you have a favorite Bachelor/Bachelorette couple?
“Well, I’d probably have to go back to the first Bachelorette—Trista and Ryan—because it was so new and so innocent, and if you remember back then it was so controversial. The fact that ‘how dare we put a girl in charge’ and ‘is she going to be considered a slut?’ and we really turned the tables. I remember there were articles in The New York Times about how we set women back a thousand years now, and it seems like that wouldn’t be controversial but it was back then. And the fact that we had this woman that handled it well, found this great guy, and they got married and the ratings were through the roof. Those first two seasons really changed my life and changed television. I really look back to that as my favorite.”

What does it take for a Bachelor/Bachelorette relationship to last?
“Well, just for a Bachelor or Bachelorette to work, you have to give yourself up. I go back to Juan Pablo—that’s one of the things he had trouble with. He’s very controlling and you really have to lose control. Give yourself to the producers, give yourself to the process and that’s a tough thing to do because you’re very vulnerable and you need to be open to be hurt. This sounds cheesy, but to find love that’s kind of how you have to be, you have to be really vulnerable. That’s what Andi’s doing a good job of right now and it’s what Juan Pablo didn’t do a good job of.”

As the go-to Bachelor wedding officiate, do you have any inside scoop on Desiree and Chris’s wedding?
“No I don’t. I’ve been on the road with Andi traveling around the world, so I know they are getting married, but I don’t know if we have a date or where and when. I hope it will be on TV, I hope I’m there as an invited guest because I love them to death. I know they’re in Seattle and they’re doing really well. It was great to do Ashley and JP’s, it made sense. I didn’t marry Sean and Catherine, but I was there hosting the show and love them very much. It’s great. I love that we have all these couples, we’ve been on a good run lately and crazier things have happened. Who knows? Maybe Juan Pablo and Nikki will get married.”

This summer Bachelor Pad is being replaced with a new show—can you tell us a little about it?
“Yeah, we had Bachelor Pad and it kinda ran its course and we wanted to do something different, but we also want to bring these people back that you know and love. Bachelor Nation loves these characters that we introduce, these people, so we created Bachelor Paradise, which is the idea of Bachelor Pad without the game show quality and it’s going to be very different. We’ll bring back your favorites and that’s about all I’m going to share, but it’s going to be fantastic.”

What drew you to the “Love The Gums You’re With” initiative?
“I think after 12 years, 27 seasons of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette and watching people make first impressions and smile, it is such a big part of what I do that I teamed up with the American Academy of Periodontology to talk about gum disease. I know that’s not sexy and it’s not fun, but it is so important. It’s something that nobody talks about in this country and the fact that one in two adults over the age of 30 are affected by gum disease is staggering. I’m trying to shine a little light on that. You can go to perio.org and learn a lot more about it, but it’s really just the simple things like brushing twice a day and flossing, going to see a dentist twice a year and if you need, a periodontist. It’s a pretty serious issue that you will realize, the baby steps of bad breath, gum irritation, and bleeding, but it can go to much more serious topics like diabetes and heart disease. It’s preventative and you can even reverse the effects of this, so it’s important to get on it.”

What’s the key to a smile that will make a good first impression?

“When you get out of a limo and you see a natural smile—that’s the thing—when it’s natural and you feel confident about yourself, when you’ve taken care of your gums, taken care of your mouth and you’ve done everything right, you just see it. It washes over their face and it’s how you carry yourself, and it changes everything about you. No matter what people say their likes are, ‘oh I’m into eyes,’ or ‘I’m a butt guy’ or whatever, it’s the mouth and people notice when you smile.”

http://parade.condenast.com/282555/ashleighschmitz/chris-harrison-bachelorette-andi-reminds-me-of-julia-louis-dreyfus-from-veep/

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 21 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:48 pm

momoftrips wrote:"The Bachelorette" prend l’accent de Marseille

Translated:
"The Bachelorette" takes the focus of Marseille

MEDIA - One of the flagship programs of the major U.S. television network, ABC's "The Bachelorette" is broadcast in June an episode shot in Marseille.  A stunt invaluable to the city.

The Bachelorette "was seduced by Marseille. Last month, in total confidentiality, an episode of the American reality where" princes "are courting a nice girl, was shot in Marseille. During week, the film crew has followed the beautiful in various emblematic places of the city and even market Noailles.

A media windfall for the city since this series aired on the main U.S. channel ABC, attracts an average of 12 million viewers per episode, not counting the hundreds of countries where it is played.  "It's a great showcase for Marseille," says does one for mayor because "between the generic, shooting with the candidates and the various plans, the episode lasts 50 minutes."

A bill of 165,000 euros

Filming made possible following the meeting at the "Location Trade Show" in Los Angeles between the municipality and the producers of reality.  According to our information, Marseille was competing with Nice for the filming of "The Bachelorette."  Indeed Marseille 2013 perhaps, Americans have finally chosen the second city of France.

But seduction has a price.  Support of hosting the team, estimated at EUR 165 000 for a week, was supported.  "The chance to run a program in the most beautiful city in the world is a treasure that should be sufficient to itself," criticizes the elected Stéphane Ravier National Front.  "Compared to the price of an advertising campaign for the international and the media coverage of this issue, we make a sacred matter," retorted the mayor.

As a Frenchie working in the translation world, this hurts so bad! Smiley  affraid 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 88 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 54 ... 88  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Media Thread - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+85
foodie
4health
2observe
black_tears
nannymargie