SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Page 72 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The real Marcus posted an IG pic of the soccer game today, 53 minutes ago. @marcusgrodd posted the same pic 52 minutes ago.
It does look like his account based on this tweet and photo  :Nod: 

Family portrait in Venice laugh out loud. #bachelorette #bestfriends

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 72 Brlpnl10

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:19 pm

jen689 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:The real Marcus posted an IG pic of the soccer game today, 53 minutes ago. @marcusgrodd posted the same pic 52 minutes ago.

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 72 Brlpnl10

I love all three of these guys....some of the sweetest guys on the show! cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader Not to mention they are also hot....each very different but hot, hot, hot!!! sweet kiss 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:47 pm

I think the poster above was talking about his Original account which was deactivated since the beginning of the start of filming.
That was was being "handled" by someone during BIP filming because it was re-activated and the statistics (following etc.) kept changing.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:17 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
bilolo wrote:
sdmom wrote:Someone wanna ask that girl which restaurant?
What info does that give us ?

Just add it to the "bucket of clues!"   This is getting too easy!   giggling 

that is worrisome to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:41 pm

jen689 wrote:

I don't want to  deadhorse because we discussed this a lot in Marcus' thread but it does seem like its him.  There were no tweets for quite a while and they started again when his IG did, which we know is him.  Also there's a conversation with Chris where @marcusgrodd says it took Chris a long time to text him back - seems like a legitimate back and forth converstation.  

BUT, Whenever someone asks that account if it's really Marcus the response is "you'll have to wait and see" so not sure why he would do that. And, on IG Marcus had posted that was his only real account when he started it in response to a question.  And the twitter definitely used to say fan page in the header so  no idea  thoroughly confused.

ETA - Oops just looked at it again and there are more conversations with the guys, replies to fans and a RT of a lacey tweet and a tweet saying it is him. Think it must be officially him now.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:48 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Sarah_XV wrote:It does rule out the possibility of a safe house visit this weekend, with anyone else though.

Hugesmile :yes: 

Andi no longer works so what if she is cohabitating with her F1?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:33 pm

jen689 wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:Marcus has a Twitter account
Marcus Grodd
@marcusgrodd. He is followed by Chris S
What I find odd about that account is he is the only contestant on BIP who was tweeting during filming.  According to the spoilers Marcus makes it to the final of BIP with Lacy.  

Was someone tweeting for him during filming  question 

Are we 100% sure that is his twitter account  question
The @marcusgrodd account is a private twitter account, the marcusgrodd1 account is the fake one.  I couldn't get the marcus_grodd account early (several weeks ago), but I was able to get it on Instagram.

On another note, does anyone but me think that it is "odd" that Josh is following Marcus???? ETA: I just noticed that the @marcusgrodd is no longer private. I just pulled it up. :yes: 
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:36 pm

2observe wrote:
jen689 wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:Marcus has a Twitter account
Marcus Grodd
@marcusgrodd. He is followed by Chris S
What I find odd about that account is he is the only contestant on BIP who was tweeting during filming.  According to the spoilers Marcus makes it to the final of BIP with Lacy.  

Was someone tweeting for him during filming  question 

Are we 100% sure that is his twitter account  question
The @marcusgrodd account is a private twitter account, the marcusgrodd1 account is the fake one.  I couldn't get the marcus_grodd account early (several weeks ago), but I was able to get it on Instagram.

On another note, does anyone but me think that it is "odd" that Josh is following Marcus????  ETA: I just noticed that the @marcusgrodd is no longer private.  I just pulled it up. :yes: 

No, he left early and Josh and marcus have probably talked (privately) post show. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:42 pm

I am not sure I understand why it would be thought odd that Josh follows Marcus? Of course, I don't keep up with everyone else he is or is not following.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:46 pm

Marcus was already following Josh and Josh recently started following Marcus so idk why it would be weird.... Josh seemed to get along with everyone.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:19 pm

Here's what I found interesting:

Chris follows Nick, Marcus and Josh; Nick follows Chris and Marcus; Josh follows Chris and Marcus; and, Marcus follows Chris and Josh.
It seems that both Marcus and Josh are not following Nick.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:22 pm

Piper61 wrote:I am not sure I understand why it would be thought odd that Josh follows Marcus? Of course, I don't keep up with everyone else he is or is not following.
If Josh was F1, I just don't think that Marcus (who fell so hard for Andi) would want to following him. Eta: jmo
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

+90
Laura Walsh
jnc2985
mtnlvr55
richmondrose
2observe
Piper61
livlafluv1
SueSt
MiaHawk
ironcat
missjayne