SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Page 71 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by mtnlvr55 Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:38 pm

2observe wrote:
livlafluv1 wrote:
2observe wrote:
Where is she following them?  I could not find her on Facebook and twitter, so what is her user name for Facebook and twitter??    However I did find her I Instagram, and she is only following one of the F4.

Her twitter is @kellytravisty.

Interesting she follows Marcus on IG and not twitter no idea 
I think that I've figured out why she's following Marcus on Instagram instead of Twitter.  Marcus doesn't have a Twitter account.

Marcus has a Twitter account
Marcus Grodd
@marcusgrodd. He is followed by Chris S

ETA
And he is following Lacy Faddoul (oops, not following communicating). She is following him
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:54 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:Marcus has a Twitter account
Marcus Grodd
What I find odd about that account is he is the only contestant on BIP who was tweeting during filming.  According to the spoilers Marcus makes it to the final of BIP with Lacy.  

Was someone tweeting for him during filming  question 

Are we 100% sure that is his twitter account  question

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:55 pm

Sarah_XV wrote:It does rule out the possibility of a safe house visit this weekend, with anyone else though.
 I agree 

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:55 pm

Sarah_XV wrote:It does rule out the possibility of a safe house visit this weekend, with anyone else though.

Hugesmile :yes: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:12 pm

Alanna wrote:
Sarah_XV wrote:

This girl is from Athens.
Wtf?? These two are ridiculous. I know tptb would never actually ask them for 5 million but seriously?? Go back to ATL, Andi and wait for Josh there laugh out loud

Without a pic it could be some body who looks like her.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:26 pm

jen689 wrote:
Marcus Grodd
What I find odd about that account is he is the only contestant on BIP who was tweeting during filming.  According to the spoilers Marcus makes it to the final of BIP with Lacy.  

Are we 100% sure he was there (BIP)  no idea ?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:31 pm

Chloep is certain. Marcus and Lacy left as a couple.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:42 pm

jen689 wrote:
Marcus Grodd

Very Strange - anyone have any knowledge of how this could happen ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:45 pm

Sometimes other people (mostly relatives) handle twitter accounts while the owner is not available.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:45 pm

@marcusgrodd had a disclosure that it was a fan account. Although now he has removed that disclosure.

The real Marcus posted an IG pic of the soccer game today, 53 minutes ago. @marcusgrodd posted the same pic 52 minutes ago.

Twitter Marcus Grodd @marcusgrodd  ·  52m
Here we goooooo! #WorldCup2014 #BRAvsCHI

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 71 BrPQqhBCUAEtwmJ

IG marcus_grodd
53 minutes ago
Here we gooooo! #worldcup #brazil #chile

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 71 10520314_476115909192399_603172795_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jnc2985 Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:02 pm

Off Chris's Twitter

Sweet Polly Purebred ‏@shesova 2h
@haugen_amber @C_Soules Rada Online confirms it was announced at the NY auditions that it is Chris!
Details Reply Retweet Favorite More
Amber Haugen ‏@haugen_amber 13m
@shesova @C_Soules do u have the link?
User Actions
Following

Chris Soules
‏@C_Soules
@haugen_amber @shesova nope!
Reply Retweet Favorite More
12:38 PM - 28 Jun 2014
Tweet text
Reply to @C_Soules @haugen_amber @shesova
Sweet Polly Purebred ‏@shesova 7m
@C_Soules @haugen_amber Sorry you are still connected to the lie detector test and I think you are telling a little white lie there farmer!
Amber Haugen ‏@haugen_amber 4m
@shesova @C_Soules I know he is going to. I don't think he can talk about it yet
Sweet Polly Purebred ‏@shesova 4m
@C_Soules @haugen_amber Here is another:http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/06/bachelor-chris-soules-marquel-martin-nick-viall-josh-murray-bachelorette/ …

12:46 PM - 28 Jun 2014 · Details Flag media
Amber Haugen ‏@haugen_amber 48s
@shesova @C_Soules @radar_online thank u I knew he would be the next bachelor. I follow reality Steve

jnc2985

Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:13 pm

Good find.

Here it is, a little easier to read:
Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 71 Screen20
Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 71 Screen21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

+90
Laura Walsh
jnc2985
mtnlvr55
richmondrose
2observe
Piper61
livlafluv1
SueSt
MiaHawk
ironcat
missjayne