SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Page 76 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:42 pm

tigertiz wrote:
Brill wrote:Bianca and Brad from Bachelor Canada had 2 rendezvous outside of Canada that we know of and they live in the same area.  The one they told the public about in one of their media interviews and the other they were spotted in Arizona.  no idea 
I do think that in the Bachelor Canada they didn't use handlers.  It was never mentioned at least.  no idea 
Yeah I remember the Scottsdale sighting. But they weren't nearly as well known and since there is geoblocking, I suppose they felt the US was a safe destination.   The problem is that there arent "safe " destinations when airports are involved (unless you are flying private jets like they did post FRC with Jef and Emily )  or when you go out in public like Bianca and Brad. They were seen in Nordstroms I think. Josh has been  seen in all sorts of airports.  Bach Canada shouldnt have sent Bianca and Brad to Arizona.  Bach USA shouldnt be flying Josh all around N. America to meet up with a woman who lives 10 minutes away - if they are serious about protecting the surprise ending of the show.   They arent serious about it at all.  They could care less.  I have no idea why they bothered to sue Reality Steve.
I think they wanted to bust him any way they could, cost him big $, aggravate him. 
If TPTB are sanctioning leaks--it's like thumbing their noses after awhile. 
It will be great if we get some final scs soon. Then we can piece this together.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:44 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:What a great group of people here.  Thank you so much for the encouragement.  Guess I should go take off my grim reaper suit now.  

Seriously,  I so enjoy these forums.

Laura

handwave clapping! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:45 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:What a great group of people here.  Thank you so much for the encouragement.  Guess I should go take off my grim reaper suit now.  

Seriously,  I so enjoy these forums.

Laura
 :yes:  Thanks for being here, Laura . I may not post a whole lot, but I do lurk around to see what's going on . I always enjoy your posts when I see them. I love Josh and Andi together, too . They just seem to fit each other perfectly in every way. I can't imagine her with anyone but him. The others are very nice guys and will be great with someone else . But, Nick is going to make me mad ...The previews of his latest stunt is a huge turnoff and disappointment for me !!

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:About the bug can spray. In Canada, everything is in English and French. One side of a product is English, the other French. I'm pretty sure in a lot of States, it's English and Spanish. Correct me if I'm wrong.

If there was another sighting of Andi in Cancun, or anywhere near Mexico, that would convince me more. The Cancun airport is the closest airport to fly out of from Tulun where BIP is being filmed and is 1 1/2hrs away. If someone obtained a shot of Josh, surely there would be someone that spotted Andi. It's been raining SM this season, if Andi was there, I would think we would have a pic. JMHO
re the bolded: nah, this isn't that common and usually happens on things like hair care or makeup products. i say that as someone who lives in SoCal. if a person goes to a neighborhood spanish market that may be different (and that is a guess on my part), but i don't see andi doing that if she is in the States.

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:About the bug can spray. In Canada, everything is in English and French. One side of a product is English, the other French. I'm pretty sure in a lot of States, it's English and Spanish. Correct me if I'm wrong.

If there was another sighting of Andi in Cancun, or anywhere near Mexico, that would convince me more. The Cancun airport is the closest airport to fly out of from Tulun where BIP is being filmed and is 1 1/2hrs away. If someone obtained a shot of Josh, surely there would be someone that spotted Andi. It's been raining SM this season, if Andi was there, I would think we would have a pic. JMHO

It's possible that Andi or the handlers purchased the bug spray in the Dominion Republic. I'm not sure why Andi had to be in Cancun just because the writing was in Spanish.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:47 pm

2observe wrote:

It's possible that Andi or the handlers purchased the bug spray in the Dominion Republic.  I'm not sure why Andi had to be in Cancun just because the writing was in Spanish.

Yes to the above. I read somewhere that Andi was in Mexico prior to filming so she could have acquired that bottle then.

I remember Nikki posting a picture of winter when she was heading to a somewhere warm (LA for a safehouse visit to JuanP) and then posting a picture of icecream. Sure she felt like eating icecream when it as "freezing" outside.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:54 pm

On OFF spray? Not that I recall.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:02 pm

2observe wrote:

It's possible that Andi or the handlers purchased the bug spray in the Dominion Republic.  I'm not sure why Andi had to be in Cancun just because the writing was in Spanish.
i think that is possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:05 pm

I never thought of that. Maybe she packed it in her belongings when she was coming home. It is always a possibility.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:07 pm

Isn't Quebec's official language French? I believe it is. I can see that being the reason why many things are both in English and French in Canada. Concerning Andi's Off picture. There are no directions or warnings (keep out of eyes and so forth) in front so that has to be in the back of the can.

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 76 BqHvZa4IMAAGBeC
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:18 pm

^^^ I live in a Houston and in parts of the city you can find products like this in Spanish but not with grams. Even then they are produced in the US and content is stated in ounces. I do not believe that bottle was purchased in the US. Was it Mexico or DR not clue.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:20 pm

This was tweeted by Kelly Travis, Andi's good friend who was also on JP's season and who also lives in Atlanta. She and Andi have watched the show together a couple of times and have live tweeted together. This may have already been posted but ran across it again today. If you are familiar with Kelly, you are aware that she may take the crown as the Queen of Snark which makes the tweet noteworthy IMO. (She tweeted it regarding Josh and Andi's conversation at dinner on their 1-1.

Kelly Travis @kellytravisty · Jun 16
I can't say anything snarky. It's the most sincere interaction I've seen. Josh, go back to being a dbag athlete. #TheBachelorette

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

+90
Laura Walsh
jnc2985
mtnlvr55
richmondrose
2observe
Piper61
livlafluv1
SueSt
MiaHawk
ironcat
missjayne