SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Page 75 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by Brill Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:25 pm

I think a lot of the time the guys/gals do meet up to party later after the MTA/WTA. Sometimes it might just be in a hotel room. I can't remember who it was, maybe during Sean's season. After the season was done there were pics of them all together that were tweeted out.

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 75 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:02 pm

Alanna wrote:Andi just tweeted the cutest pic of herself after the waiter at lunch spilled on her. I don't know if it's jut because I love her and Josh together or what, but I feel like she's gone from one of the biggest Bs to ever appear to one of the cutest gals at the helm possible. Team Andi (but mostly only with Josh)! laugh out loud

I agree, and like her more on her own show than I did on Jpabs.  :yes: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:About the bug can spray. In Canada, everything is in English and French. One side of a product is English, the other French. I'm pretty sure in a lot of States, it's English and Spanish. Correct me if I'm wrong.

If there was another sighting of Andi in Cancun, or anywhere near Mexico, that would convince me more. The Cancun airport is the closest airport to fly out of from Tulun where BIP is being filmed and is 1 1/2hrs away. If someone obtained a shot of Josh, surely there would be someone that spotted Andi. It's been raining SM this season, if Andi was there, I would think we would have a pic. JMHO

This is what I was saying too Ga!.TO me it wasn't a Safe house visit! Maybe I will be proven wrong!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:14 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Alanna wrote:Andi just tweeted the cutest pic of herself after the waiter at lunch spilled on her. I don't know if it's jut because I love her and Josh together or what, but I feel like she's gone from one of the biggest Bs to ever appear to one of the cutest gals at the helm possible. Team Andi (but mostly only with Josh)! laugh out loud

I agree, and like her more on her own show than I did on Jpabs.   :yes: 

Same here!! Love Andi! My fave bachelorette Hugesmile 

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:18 pm

I am not worried that Josh is the F1 but this past weekend has gotten me to thinking.  And since I am usually pessimistic worried a little.

Why would Josh pick up his dog last weekend if he is F1.  If he is F1 in another three weeks or so will be the ATFR and he would have to go to California for that and then don't they usually do some appearances on some of the shows together?  So why bring Sabel home if he will only have to bring him back again.  He doesn't seem the type that would leave Sabel with anyone, at least for a long period of time, with anyone but family.

Then this should have been a safe house meet and, obviously, it was not.  So my fear is that he did win, but they're not together now.

Since my birthday is the day before Andi's I see a lot of parallels to her personality and mine and so maybe I just need reassurance as she has seemed to on this journey.

Just love them both together.  I think they compliment each other.  They both have strong personalities and I don't think Andi could be with a yes guy. Would just hate for them to be done before they really get started.

Sorry, if I put this in the wrong forum.  I'm new here.

Laura
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:34 pm

I can see why Josh brought Sabel home on the weekend that he got her, he hadn't had her for a long time....Andi and Josh live 3 miles apart they could see each other everyday I am not worried about the safe house visit for them......But if anyone else is the F1 other than Josh, those camps should be worried because Andi hasn't left the ATL in forever it seems like....  Just maybe that was one of the reasons TPTB gave Andi/Josh all that time in Cancun because they wouldn't be needing the safe houses.... It's 4 weeks until the finale, I am quite sure someone in Josh's family will keep Sabel for a couple of days...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:59 pm

Brill wrote:Bianca and Brad from Bachelor Canada had 2 rendezvous outside of Canada that we know of and they live in the same area.  The one they told the public about in one of their media interviews and the other they were spotted in Arizona.  no idea 
I do think that in the Bachelor Canada they didn't use handlers.  It was never mentioned at least.  no idea 
Yeah I remember the Scottsdale sighting. But they weren't nearly as well known and since there is geoblocking, I suppose they felt the US was a safe destination.   The problem is that there arent "safe " destinations when airports are involved (unless you are flying private jets like they did post FRC with Jef and Emily )  or when you go out in public like Bianca and Brad. They were seen in Nordstroms I think. Josh has been  seen in all sorts of airports.  Bach Canada shouldnt have sent Bianca and Brad to Arizona.  Bach USA shouldnt be flying Josh all around N. America to meet up with a woman who lives 10 minutes away - if they are serious about protecting the surprise ending of the show.   They arent serious about it at all.  They could care less.  I have no idea why they bothered to sue Reality Steve.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:11 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:I am not worried that Josh is the F1 but this past weekend has gotten me to thinking.  And since I am usually pessimistic worried a little.

Why would Josh pick up his dog last weekend if he is F1.  If he is F1 in another three weeks or so will be the ATFR and he would have to go to California for that and then don't they usually do some appearances on some of the shows together?  So why bring Sabel home if he will only have to bring him back again.  He doesn't seem the type that would leave Sabel with anyone, at least for a long period of time, with anyone but family.

Then this should have been a safe house meet and, obviously, it was not.  So my fear is that he did win, but they're not together now.

Since my birthday is the day before Andi's I see a lot of parallels to her personality and mine and so maybe I just need reassurance as she has seemed to on this journey.

Just love them both together.  I think they compliment each other.  They both have strong personalities and I don't think Andi could be with a yes guy.  Would just hate for them to be done before they really get started.

Laura

Not that I want Josh to be F1 for his sake, but Stephanie might be going back to Athens at the end of July and could watch Sabel. Classes don't begin at UGA until August 18th, but she may have sorority or other things to come back early for. Or maybe Sabel would stay with friends or heck the Dorfman's if you are feeling that way.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:25 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:I am not worried that Josh is the F1 but this past weekend has gotten me to thinking.  And since I am usually pessimistic worried a little.

Just love them both together.  I think they compliment each other.  They both have strong personalities and I don't think Andi could be with a yes guy.  Would just hate for them to be done before they really get started.

Laura
Look at my avi! Does this look like a couple that's going to break up any time soon?? I'm sure Josh has organized his life so that he can be there for Andi and the dog all in one fell swoop laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:38 pm

Alanna wrote:

Laura
Look at my avi! Does this look like a couple that's going to break up any time soon?? I'm sure Josh has organized his life so that he can be there for Andi and the dog all in one fell swoop laugh out loud

For all we know they could be meeting up every night. TPTB might have rent a place out of the way for them. (I am only guessing on this). But the pics we are seeing now they both look too happy for anything to be wrong between them.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:49 pm

What a great group of people here. Thank you so much for the encouragement. Guess I should go take off my grim reaper suit now.

Seriously, I so enjoy these forums.

Laura
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:33 pm

Josh can't leave the dog with family if they're all going to be in Cali for the finale. My best guess is he won't be travelling far until the finale and he probably has a friend in ATL who can keep the dog for a few days.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

+90
Laura Walsh
jnc2985
mtnlvr55
richmondrose
2observe
Piper61
livlafluv1
SueSt
MiaHawk
ironcat
missjayne