SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Page 74 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
nd4reality wrote:^^^ More than the leaked video of Nick given to RS  - this is the weirdest sluethed piece of information in the entire season.

Thanks Mini for bringing that over! I had not seen that pic.

It doesn't look like he's in disguise or worried about anyone seeing him. That is not typical of SH visits.

IA GA!   Here's picture proof posted by a guy from ATL that recognized him.  Doesn't appear to be a typical SH visit as he isn't being discreet and is right there in the open.  Maybe that is his handler in the blue shirt!    rofl

Last edited by MiniDiva on Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by Rosepetal Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:32 pm

I actually know of an instance where someone talk to a former F-1 at an airport in California going to a safe house visit. He was not in disguise.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:38 pm

Personally, I think a guy in disguise, ie, a wig and fake mustache or beard, would look more suspicious/conspicuous, especially in an airport where folks are on the lookout for "weirdos". I guess a baseball cap and glasses might work. But IMO the women are much easier to realistically disguise.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:43 pm

About the bug can spray. In Canada, everything is in English and French. One side of a product is English, the other French. I'm pretty sure in a lot of States, it's English and Spanish. Correct me if I'm wrong.

If there was another sighting of Andi in Cancun, or anywhere near Mexico, that would convince me more. The Cancun airport is the closest airport to fly out of from Tulun where BIP is being filmed and is 1 1/2hrs away. If someone obtained a shot of Josh, surely there would be someone that spotted Andi. It's been raining SM this season, if Andi was there, I would think we would have a pic. JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:43 pm

nd4reality wrote:^^^ More than the leaked video of Nick given to RS  - this is the weirdest sluethed piece of information in the entire season.

I agree that it was weird that not only was he spotted on the plane but he was seen hanging out in the airport at the restaurant.

So, yes, very weird, unless we consider the possibility that the producer's goal was for him to be seen so to stimulate further speculation (e.g. that he was a contestant on BIP and thus not the F1).

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:45 pm

So who's talking about meeting up in the MTA ?
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:53 pm

docnash14 wrote:

I agree that it was weird that not only was he spotted on the plane but he was seen hanging out in the airport at the restaurant.

So, yes, very weird, unless we consider the possibility that the producer's goal was for him to be seen so to stimulate further speculation (e.g. that he was a contestant on BIP and thus not the F1).  

IA with the bolded Docnash!  If there are foilers out there, it could merely be a cover-up so that the F1 is not so obvious.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:57 pm

ITA, nd. He'd not trying to hide at all. I'm wondering if he was on BIP? We saw Marcus SM pics also but nothing from filming so it's very possible that it's the same with Josh. Of course it's also possible that he was there for a SH visit but why there and why so open? I also think Andi would be the most noticeable and if she flew in we'd get some SM pics or tweets.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15493

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:12 pm

docnash14 wrote:

I think the producers are just  lazy and stupid. How hard would it be for them to have safe house visits in some secluded vacation home that is a 2 hour drive from Atlanta?  Couldnt they find a secluded house  at Lake Lanier, or in the mountains?   So dumb. Production just really doesn't care. Why'd they even bother to sue RS? I'll never understand that.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:14 pm

Andi just tweeted the cutest pic of herself after the waiter at lunch spilled on her. I don't know if it's jut because I love her and Josh together or what, but I feel like she's gone from one of the biggest Bs to ever appear to one of the cutest gals at the helm possible. Team Andi (but mostly only with Josh)! laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:18 pm

tigertiz wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

I think the producers are just  lazy and stupid. How hard would it be for them to have safe house visits in some secluded vacation home that is a 2 hour drive from Atlanta?  Couldnt they find a secluded house  at Lake Lanier, or in the mountains?   So dumb.  Production just really doesn't care.   Why'd they even bother to sue RS?   I'll never understand that.
Did you see the supposed final guys talking about meeting at MTA ?
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:19 pm

Bianca and Brad from Bachelor Canada had 2 rendezvous outside of Canada that we know of and they live in the same area. The one they told the public about in one of their media interviews and the other they were spotted in Arizona.  no idea 
I do think that in the Bachelor Canada they didn't use handlers. It was never mentioned at least.  no idea 

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 74 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

+90
Laura Walsh
jnc2985
mtnlvr55
richmondrose
2observe
Piper61
livlafluv1
SueSt
MiaHawk
ironcat
missjayne