SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Page 73 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:30 pm

^ Why not? We now have proof Marcus is not the F1 nor the F2 guy (see Marcus' contestant thread). He went on BIP and is apparently still together with Lacey. He's clearly moved on. All of the guys follow numerous other guys. The only one I find in the least bit interesting is that Josh doesn't follow Nick and Nick doesn't follow Josh.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by jcrbil Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:35 pm

I know that Marcus tells Andi he loves her early and often... but I'm not convinced that he really does. It's almost too much- and speaks to me of producer prodding (promising).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:36 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ Why not? We now have proof Marcus is not the F1 nor the F2 guy (see Marcus' contestant thread). He went on BIP and is apparently still together with Lacey. He's clearly moved on. All of the guys follow numerous other guys. The only one I find in the least bit interesting is that Josh doesn't follow Nick and Nick doesn't follow Josh.  

Hey Ash, I just saw a pictures of the guys in France that Marcus tweeted out and Josh favorited like over 10hrs ago. I can't bring it over on my iPad. Do you mind to check it out? Thanks!

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:57 am

gabriele wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
bilolo wrote:
What info does that give us ?

Just add it to the "bucket of clues!"   This is getting too easy!   giggling 

that is worrisome to me.
I understand that as IMO, there has been far more stuff coming out this time on social media about Josh than what has ever happened in ANY season in the past. This is one of the reasons why I am questioning whether it is true. IMO, things are NEVER given to us that easily in Bachelor Nation. Me smells something will be different than the spoilers.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:42 am

Ash2214 wrote:^ Why not? We now have proof Marcus is not the F1 nor the F2 guy (see Marcus' contestant thread). He went on BIP and is apparently still together with Lacey. He's clearly moved on. All of the guys follow numerous other guys. The only one I find in the least bit interesting is that Josh doesn't follow Nick and Nick doesn't follow Josh.  
I checked the Marcus thread and found the SM info highly suspect. Everyone has been extremely "loose lips" to still be under contract. So I don't buy it. And I'd like to know why Marcus is not following Nick.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:37 am

2observe wrote:
Piper61 wrote:I am not sure I understand why it would be thought odd that Josh follows Marcus? Of course, I don't keep up with everyone else he is or is not following.
If Josh was F1, I just don't think that Marcus (who fell so hard for Andi) would want to following him. Eta: jmo
Based on your theory same goes for Nick who follows Marcus and Marcus who follows Josh.
Besides, Jef and Arie were following each other and He was final 1.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:59 am

Josh was spotted at Cancun airport on June 16th by a second person per tweet/pic.  Tweeted by Chuck Oliver:  "Host of Chuck and Chernoff each afternoon on 680 the Fan in Atlanta, color for C-USA Game of the Week and a generally groovy guy.
Atlanta, Georgia  ·  680thefan.com"

Chuck Oliver‏@kingcfb  ·
Cancun Aeropuerto, me 'n Josh Murray hanging at Johnny Rockets. #BFF
4:25 PM - 16 Jun 2014

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 73 <a href=Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 73 JoshatCancunJune16_zps5bbcb468" />

Enlarged:

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 73 <a href=Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 73 JoshatCancunJune16cropped_zpsf6c33d7e" />
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:13 pm

^^^ More than the leaked video of Nick given to RS - this is the weirdest sluethed piece of information in the entire season.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:13 pm

bilolo wrote:
2observe wrote:
Piper61 wrote:I am not sure I understand why it would be thought odd that Josh follows Marcus? Of course, I don't keep up with everyone else he is or is not following.
If Josh was F1, I just don't think that Marcus (who fell so hard for Andi) would want to following him. Eta: jmo
Based on your theory same goes for Nick who follows Marcus and Marcus who follows Josh.
Besides, Jef and Arie were following each other and He was final 1.

Great point bilolo!  :yes: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:16 pm

nd4reality wrote:^^^ More than the leaked video of Nick given to RS  - this is the weirdest sluethed piece of information in the entire season.

I agree!  deadhorse deadhorse Rolling Eyes 

Everyone has their side picked already and until Josh and Andi come out and announce it happened, which they won't, no one is changing their opinions. imo

Oh the drama! Love this board!  yes 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:21 pm

nd4reality wrote:^^^ More than the leaked video of Nick given to RS  - this is the weirdest sluethed piece of information in the entire season.

Thanks Mini for bringing that over! I had not seen that pic.

It doesn't look like he's in disguise or worried about anyone seeing him. That is not typical of SH visits.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Thanks Mini for bringing that over! I had not seen that pic.

It doesn't look like he's in disguise or worried about anyone seeing him. That is not typical of SH visits.
I agree GA. For me it doesn't PROVE it was a SH visit..In fact it gives me more pause...
But no one tweeted or "SAW" Andi flying around that weekend.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

+90
Laura Walsh
jnc2985
mtnlvr55
richmondrose
2observe
Piper61
livlafluv1
SueSt
MiaHawk
ironcat
missjayne