SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Page 38 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Wed May 28, 2014 2:13 pm

Steel2009 wrote:Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman 12h
Good tweets make me smile, funny tweets make me laugh, mean tweets can just "stop" #nobodysperfect #happythoughts #LoveLife
198 1.4K

Wow! "mean tweets can just stop" really. It's okay to give them out but hard to take them. O but you are perfect Miss Dorfman, right!
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by noobsleuth Wed May 28, 2014 2:22 pm

pbmax wrote:
Steel2009 wrote:Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman  12h  
Good tweets make me smile, funny tweets make me laugh, mean tweets can just "stop" #nobodysperfect #happythoughts #LoveLife
198  1.4K

Wow! "mean tweets can just stop" really. It's okay to give them out but hard to take them. O but you are perfect Miss Dorfman, right!

Hard to imagine this is the second time she's choosing to be a reality tv show.  giggling

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 38 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed May 28, 2014 2:29 pm

pbmax wrote:
198  1.4K

:yes: Andi can't take the heat, but if it's directed to others, it's OK. Just ironic coz she was interviewed about the bashings toward JPG and she answered that "people are entitled to their own opinion."
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed May 28, 2014 2:30 pm

docnash14 wrote:
atem wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Have any of the black guys in any season gone on a 1 on 1 before?

Nope.

But in Sean's season Lesley Hughes did have the Cinderella 1-1 date.

Does anyone see a role reversal scenerio emerging?

Strip for charity & drunk scene - JPG epi 2
Chris gets to choose an outfit - Pretty man date
Nick's impromptu champagne & strawberries - Brad 2
Josh's giggly talk & first kiss in a shadowy driveway - Sean's season

Also the one preview early on with the rapid clips than stops with either the word Venice or Andi in a ball gown (don't recall which came first) I think is significant. Maybe a metaphor for speed dating after which the real relationship develops.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 2:44 pm

198  1.4K

Coming from someone who is loving Andi as Bachelorette -- she had no problem making fun of JP for "it's ok" (I prefer not to put an accent in my spelling of it) and she says "stop" as much or more. So she'll have to put up with those who want to pick on words. It's exactly what she did to someone first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Wed May 28, 2014 3:45 pm

relaxing wrote:
198  1.4K

Coming from someone who is loving Andi as Bachelorette -- she had no problem making fun of JP for "it's ok" (I prefer not to put an accent in my spelling of it) and she says "stop" as much or more.  So she'll have to put up with those who want to pick on words.  It's exactly what she did to someone first.

So, the people on twitter are sending tweets asking her to quit using the catch phrase "stop"? Now that is funny!!!

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed May 28, 2014 3:58 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
relaxing wrote:
198  1.4K

Coming from someone who is loving Andi as Bachelorette -- she had no problem making fun of JP for "it's ok" (I prefer not to put an accent in my spelling of it) and she says "stop" as much or more.  So she'll have to put up with those who want to pick on words.  It's exactly what she did to someone first.

So, the people on twitter are sending tweets asking her to quit using the catch phrase "stop"?  Now that is funny!!!

ITA. I hope she continues to be self-deprecating, it's a good quality for the B'ette. #PrettySmart #NotAFanGirl #JustLikeHerTweet - sorry can't help it.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 28, 2014 3:59 pm

After her exit performance and this tweet shortly after, when the twitter world was exploding with the meaness tweets against JPG, I totally disliked her. I'm not really warming up to her yet, as a matter of fact, it's getting worse. I'm trying to ignore it, and concentrate on the edit's s/caps etc.

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman  Feb 26  
More
Good night all! I leave you with some words of wisdom... Always remember... Eeees okay

I knew without a doubt, when JPG was interviewed somewhere, and was asked how he thought Andi would do as the Bachelorette. He said "I don't know, we'll see". I'm so sure his tone meant, what goes around comes around. It's coming around now.

As I tweeted to her that very same night, "wait till the shoe is on the other foot". I realize she was just performing for the hand that will ultimately feed her. However, morally, she had a choice on how to handle herself on twitter. CH may think she's the best bachelorette ever, but I'm sure, there are people who pick up on her acting abilities, and are not falling for it, such as my non spoiler friends.

It will be interesting to see what the ratings are next week.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed May 28, 2014 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed May 28, 2014 4:00 pm

Oh Andi !

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 28, 2014 4:11 pm

nd4reality wrote:Oh Andi !
Haha I love her anyway. She's a spoiled princess and doesn't even try to hide it, which I greatly appreciate. She is who she is and I'm a fan of her straight up b!tchiness.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed May 28, 2014 4:27 pm

Alanna wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Oh Andi !
Haha I love her anyway. She's a spoiled princess and doesn't even try to hide it, which I greatly appreciate. She is who she is and I'm a fan of her straight up b!tchiness.
Haha me too!

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 4:33 pm

I guess they've both been out of town lately: :cutesmile!: 

Retweeted by Josh Murray
Jason King @JayKing038  ·  20h
You know @jmurbulldog is back in town when the first thing we do is burnout at the gym and legit kill ourselves good to have my partna back

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman  1h
Finally starting to unpack... This could be a summer long project. Ahhhh!
17  468

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

+90
Laura Walsh
jnc2985
mtnlvr55
richmondrose
2observe
Piper61
livlafluv1
SueSt
MiaHawk
ironcat
missjayne