SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Page 37 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 27, 2014 10:31 pm

emad0722 wrote:
atem wrote:Again, what does Josh do for a living?  

financial advisor is what his intro video says at Capstone but who knows if he is still there or what. But lets be honest this is another sign he is the winner (that he only just got home!)

For a moment it took for that sink in--that he was the winner because he just got home and not because he was jobless. Cause let's face it folks--a lot of these "winners" have been just that--jobless.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue May 27, 2014 10:42 pm

Like who? The only winner I know that wasn't working was Jef.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 27, 2014 10:48 pm

atem wrote:Like who?  The only winner I know that wasn't working was Jef.

Oh there are several past cast that have been finding themselves. Some longer than others.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Tue May 27, 2014 10:50 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
atem wrote:Like who?  The only winner I know that wasn't working was Jef.

Oh there are several past cast that have been finding themselves. Some longer than others.

Pretty sure Jef is still discovering himself haha!!!  :cutesmile!: 
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 27, 2014 10:54 pm

That discovery could take a lifetime or more. :giggle: 

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Tue May 27, 2014 11:49 pm

Kashathediva wrote:That discovery could take a lifetime or more. :giggle: 

Jef with one F? Nahh, that kid seems like he has it together. giggling 
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed May 28, 2014 12:05 am

ThankMeLater wrote:Why did she favorite that tweet  laugh out loud at least wait till the show is half way done laugh out loud

uh um You got to do that right away if you have conducted yourself in a way you shouldn't have, like giving all your love to someone else on the show. Now you got to do all to prove to them they was the one all the time laugh out loud it never fails.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed May 28, 2014 12:57 am

docnash14 wrote:
atem wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Have any of the black guys in any season gone on a 1 on 1 before?

Nope.

But in Sean's season Lesley Hughes did have the Cinderella 1-1 date.

but then she got axed and sent home!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed May 28, 2014 1:00 am

california90 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
atem wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Have any of the black guys in any season gone on a 1 on 1 before?

Nope.

But in Sean's season Lesley Hughes did have the Cinderella 1-1 date.

but then she got axed and sent home!

Tis true!

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed May 28, 2014 9:55 am

pbmax wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:Why did she favorite that tweet  laugh out loud at least wait till the show is half way done laugh out loud

uh um You got to do that right away if you have conducted yourself in a way you shouldn't have, like giving all your love to someone else on the show. Now you got to do all to prove to them they was the one all the time lolit never fails.

Agree.

That and truck loads of sneakers.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by ag54 Wed May 28, 2014 12:24 pm

emad0722 wrote:
atem wrote:
Again, what does Josh do for a living?

financial advisor is what his intro video says at Capstone but who knows if he is still there or what. But lets be honest this is another sign he is the winner (that he only just got home!)

For a moment it took for that sink in--that he was the winner because he just got home and not because he was jobless. Cause let's face it folks--a lot of these "winners" have been just that--jobless.

If you go on the Capstone Financial Atlanta branch website, Josh Murray is listed as an associate. There is also a link to his Linked In page where he posts his employment as Capstone. So unless Capstone is REALLY late in taking info like this off (which I doubt, cuz I know Capstone folks and they are a pretty darn professional outfit) then he is still employed there. Leave of absense, maybe, but still considered an employee.

Link: http://capstonefinancialga.com/financial-planners-atlanta/associates/

ag54

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 1:25 pm

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman 12h
Good tweets make me smile, funny tweets make me laugh, mean tweets can just "stop" #nobodysperfect #happythoughts #LoveLife
198 1.4K

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

+90
Laura Walsh
jnc2985
mtnlvr55
richmondrose
2observe
Piper61
livlafluv1
SueSt
MiaHawk
ironcat
missjayne