SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Page 36 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue May 27, 2014 7:30 pm

bleuberry wrote:Have any of the black guys in any season gone on a 1 on 1 before?

Nope.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Tue May 27, 2014 7:34 pm

umngirl wrote:
Rolly wrote:
atem wrote:
Rosepetal wrote:
atem wrote:
chloep wrote:^^ I am still saying that that 1-on-1 was reserved for someone else and that Cody has gone on there by default..

Isn't Marquel gone by then?  Don't buy it.

I think she might mean Eric, if Eric leaves on his own in episode 4. Chloep am I right ?

And Marquel gets no 1 on 1. Yet, Cody does?

This makes NO sense whatsoever!!!!  no Keeps Cody and has a 1:1 but Marquel doesn't.  stupid 

Both are simply MOT guys. And Cody gets the 1-on-1 so she can meet the requirement of sending someone home on their date. Happens (nearly) every season.

What is MOT??? question 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue May 27, 2014 7:36 pm

Rolly wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Rolly wrote:
atem wrote:
Rosepetal wrote:
atem wrote:
chloep wrote:^^ I am still saying that that 1-on-1 was reserved for someone else and that Cody has gone on there by default..

I think she might mean Eric, if Eric leaves on his own in episode 4. Chloep am I right ?

This makes NO sense whatsoever!!!!  no Keeps Cody and has a 1:1 but Marquel doesn't.  stupid 

Both are simply MOT guys. And Cody gets the 1-on-1 so she can meet the requirement of sending someone home on their date. Happens (nearly) every season.

What is MOT??? question 

MOT= Matter of Time

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 36 87b72b10 Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 36 86669110 Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 36 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue May 27, 2014 7:39 pm

umngirl wrote:
Rolly wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Rolly wrote:
atem wrote:
Rosepetal wrote:
atem wrote:

What is MOT??? question 

MOT= Matter of Time

Cody...MOT. He so should have been gone the first night. JMO.  Suspect 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue May 27, 2014 7:51 pm

Rolly wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Rolly wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Rolly wrote:
atem wrote:
Rosepetal wrote:
atem wrote:

What is MOT??? question 

MOT= Matter of Time

I don't disagree. But he seems to be the one questioned in the gf drama so he served his purpose of bringing that storyline to the season. There's always got to be one.

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 36 87b72b10 Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 36 86669110 Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 36 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 27, 2014 8:11 pm

Rolly wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Rolly wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Rolly wrote:
atem wrote:
Rosepetal wrote:
atem wrote:

What is MOT??? question 

MOT= Matter of Time

IMO he never should have been casted. He took the place of someone who--whoops what the H am I saying I have to remember this is the show that has a "quota" on the amount of normal cast. We are lucky Cody didn't make f4.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Tue May 27, 2014 9:46 pm

Josh just retweeted this:

@JayKing038: You know @jmurbulldog is back in town when the first thing we do is burnout at the gym and legit kill ourselves good to have my partna back

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 27, 2014 9:50 pm

Again, what does Josh do for a living?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue May 27, 2014 9:50 pm

atem wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Have any of the black guys in any season gone on a 1 on 1 before?

Nope.

But in Sean's season Lesley Hughes did have the Cinderella 1-1 date.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Tue May 27, 2014 9:51 pm

atem wrote:Again, what does Josh do for a living?  

financial advisor is what his intro video says at Capstone but who knows if he is still there or what. But lets be honest this is another sign he is the winner (that he only just got home!)
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Tue May 27, 2014 10:09 pm

PS FYI i think this was a mistake from andi maybe Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 36 ScreenShot2014-05-28at112129am_zpsfc0cc6bc
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 27, 2014 10:13 pm

^^^^ Yes, a poster here had put that up and I noted that is more proof Josh is F1. The others she faved were so generic, but that the guy was nice or about how Andi handled something and a guy's name was mentioned.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

+90
Laura Walsh
jnc2985
mtnlvr55
richmondrose
2observe
Piper61
livlafluv1
SueSt
MiaHawk
ironcat
missjayne