SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Page 35 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue May 27, 2014 5:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:This has to be the most sloppiest season ever.  question Yet, twice now when someone shows her Marcus' pic, she gets all excited.

What do you mean? I don't find that she gets all excited over Marcus. You did see the pics RS put up. That tells us all we need to know how that HTD goes.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue May 27, 2014 5:51 pm

pavalygurl wrote:Okay, unless she's favoring everything about everyone, this has got to be a foiler.

How? She favors a tweet saying Josh is perfect for her and the others are just general 'he's nice'.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue May 27, 2014 6:54 pm

I've been keeping track of all of the social media accounts for Andi and the Murray's and someone left a comment on one of Lauren Murray's posts on Facebook and said that she played golf with Andi's mom last week and she was very nice and Lauren "liked" that comment. I would say there was about 20 comments and that's the only one she "liked." I'm just trying to add up all of these little things.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 27, 2014 6:59 pm

atem wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:This has to be the most sloppiest season ever.  question Yet, twice now when someone shows her Marcus' pic, she gets all excited.

What do you mean?  I don't find that she gets all excited over Marcus.  You did see the pics RS put up.  That tells us all we need to know how that HTD goes.

I don't go to RS's site. The only thing I see from RS is what's posted here.

Did you see the s/caps Kasha posted from JK when he calls out each one of his guesses and what she does when he calls Marcus' name? Did you see the clip that mom posted of her describing each guy and what happens when she calls out Marcus?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 27, 2014 7:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
atem wrote:

What do you mean?  I don't find that she gets all excited over Marcus.  You did see the pics RS put up.  That tells us all we need to know how that HTD goes.

I don't go to RS's site. The only thing I see from RS is what's posted here.

Did you see the s/caps Kasha posted from JK when he calls out each one of his guesses and what she does when he calls Marcus' name? Did you see the clip that mom posted of her describing each guy and what happens when she calls out Marcus?

Yeah, I saw those pictures from Jimmy Kimmel and the pictures RS put up make it clear that is nothing there by the HTD.  No kissing or anything near romantic.  It looked like she just met an acquaintance.  

I don't take anything the show puts out as anything but spin.  If it was during filming that totally makes sense, but it's before the HTD and those HTD pictures ends all speculation of 'hot' she thinks he is.

Ash2214 wrote:I've been keeping track of all of the social media accounts for Andi and the Murray's and someone left a comment on one of Lauren Murray's posts on Facebook and said that she played golf with Andi's mom last week and she was very nice and Lauren "liked" that comment. I would say there was about 20 comments and that's the only one she "liked." I'm just trying to add up all of these little things.

Thanks for the great sleuthing! I hope people notice it (like the press) and gives you credit.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 27, 2014 7:10 pm

I wasn't talking about anything other than those two instances, post filming, when his name/pic were shown to her. How does her F1 feel seeing her react like that? is all I'm asking.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 27, 2014 7:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I wasn't talking about anything other than those two instances, post filming, when his name/pic were shown to her. How does her F1 feel seeing her react like that? is all I'm asking.
What happened the other time? I only saw JK and I didn't think it was anything significant, she was trying to keep a poker face for all of them.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 27, 2014 7:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I wasn't talking about anything other than those two instances, post filming, when his name/pic were shown to her. How does her F1 feel seeing her react like that? is all I'm asking.

Nothing compared to her final 1 seeing her fav tweets about Josh that fangirl and fangirl over Josh in her blogs.  Nothing compared to family members favoring tweets about another contestants' family they personally met. How would you feel over that? More of a slap in the face than a facial gesture that doesn't say much than Marcus is good looking.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue May 27, 2014 7:16 pm

atem wrote:
Rosepetal wrote:
atem wrote:
chloep wrote:^^ I am still saying that that 1-on-1 was reserved for someone else and that Cody has gone on there by default..

Isn't Marquel gone by then?  Don't buy it.

I think she might mean Eric, if Eric leaves on his own in episode 4. Chloep am I right ?

And Marquel gets no 1 on 1. Yet, Cody does?

This makes NO sense whatsoever!!!!  no Keeps Cody and has a 1:1 but Marquel doesn't.  stupid 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue May 27, 2014 7:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
She must have made a deal with him to stay in her attic till he goes on BIP so she gets the best of both worlds. :giggle: 

The most dramatic season ever. The supposed F4 comes out of the attic safehouse.  beatingheart 

I still think we need the "FREE MARCUS" shirts. She can't have her cake and eat it too....just sayin'.  :dancingcupcake: 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue May 27, 2014 7:26 pm

Rolly wrote:
atem wrote:
Rosepetal wrote:
atem wrote:
chloep wrote:^^ I am still saying that that 1-on-1 was reserved for someone else and that Cody has gone on there by default..

Isn't Marquel gone by then?  Don't buy it.

I think she might mean Eric, if Eric leaves on his own in episode 4. Chloep am I right ?

And Marquel gets no 1 on 1. Yet, Cody does?

This makes NO sense whatsoever!!!!  no Keeps Cody and has a 1:1 but Marquel doesn't.  stupid 

Both are simply MOT guys. And Cody gets the 1-on-1 so she can meet the requirement of sending someone home on their date. Happens (nearly) every season.

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 35 87b72b10 Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 35 86669110 Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 35 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue May 27, 2014 7:30 pm

Have any of the black guys in any season gone on a 1 on 1 before?

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 35 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

+90
Laura Walsh
jnc2985
mtnlvr55
richmondrose
2observe
Piper61
livlafluv1
SueSt
MiaHawk
ironcat
missjayne