SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Page 59 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by notarose Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:45 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:Not long ago Nick favored Andi tweet about her Dad being the best amd piuttimg up with her..

Sounds like a clue  :yes: .

giggling 

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by pander3575 Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:47 pm

Nick did say on that video that he loved her parents so that wouldn't surprise me.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:55 pm

notarose wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:Not long ago Nick favored Andi tweet about her Dad being the best amd piuttimg up with her..

giggling 
nd you quoted me too quick.(darn IPad)
Anyway to me it seems is on SM the most out of all the guys.Josh just tweets about sports/ quotes..It seem Nick like to post IG/ favors etc almost like he is putting clues out there..Or the car that swallowed the canary .I maybe reading all of his stuff wrong But to say his are the MOST interesting. Marcus has gone completely quiet..Chris is mostly about the bromine.

Not sure what to take of the SM.

Last edited by Hotmomma on Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:00 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
notarose wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

giggling 
MD you quoted me too quick.(darn IPad)
Anyway to me it seems is on SM the most out of all the guys.Josh just tweets about sports/ quotes..It seem Nick like to post IG/ favors etc almost like he is putting clues out there..Or the car that swallowed the canary .I maybe reading all of his stuff wrong But to say his are the MOST interesting. Marcus has gone completely quiet..Chris is mostly about the bromine.

Not sure what to take of the SM.

I think SM has been great for learning more about the guys through seeing what they find interesting enough to post and it has been great to also see them interact with each other and see their humor. It is an unedited glimpse into who each guy is and how they did & are interacting as bromancers.

Hard to say how much "hinting" is going on but it is fun to speculate.

Last edited by notarose on Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:03 pm

I miss the old sleuthing days, yet SM does make it interesting.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:08 pm

^^ Exactly, we just have to learn to use SM as part of the sleuthing, if we could use the tools that spies use to mine the internet, this could get very exciting. (hehe)

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:15 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:^^ Exactly, we just have to learn to use SM as part of the sleuthing, if we could use the tools that spies use to mine the internet, this could get very exciting.  (hehe)

:detective yes  I'm all for a new Bourne Identity.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:45 pm

I don't expect many preview for future episodes because we get this tonight:

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister · 18m
You won't want to miss tonite's episode! Plenty of drama, plus a sneak peak at the world premiere of Bachelor in Paradise!!!!

Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:08 pm

What? I thought BIP hasn't started filming yet?

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:25 pm

I can't think people have been in lovely, hot, humid Tulum sitting around doing nothing but sifting through their goodie bags filled with cans of "off".  
They have been there a while now.
I think they have been filming. MOAA>

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:38 pm

Personally, I figured they started filming at least a week ago but the insiders here said no.  no idea 

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:31 pm

notarose wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

giggling 

I'm looking at Nicks Twitter and I don't see that he favorited that tweet!? Did he favorite it and then unfavorite it?

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

+90
Laura Walsh
jnc2985
mtnlvr55
richmondrose
2observe
Piper61
livlafluv1
SueSt
MiaHawk
ironcat
missjayne