SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Page 60 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by bilolo Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:56 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Not long ago Nick favored Andi tweet about her Dad being the best amd putting up with her..
It should be a clue, they're playing with the sleuthers a lot and i hope it works  giggling 
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by sbolduc Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:58 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
notarose wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:Not long ago Nick favored Andi tweet about her Dad being the best amd piuttimg up with her..

Sounds like a clue  :yes: .

giggling 

I'm looking at Nicks Twitter and I don't see that he favorited that tweet!? Did he favorite it and then unfavorite it?

Yeah I don't see it either. Was it twitter or Instagram?
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:04 pm

I think Andi may have posted to Instagram and Twitter.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:14 pm

Ya he didn't favorite the tweet on Twitter because it's not there unless he quickly unfavorited it. The only tweet I've ever seen him favorite in regards to Andi was the ridiculous tweet sent by that girl that said she wanted to "rape Josh, flat iron Nick's hair, and punch Andi."

She did post it to Instagram, so maybe someone saw that he "liked" her picture?

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:43 pm

I believe it was on twitter not instagram.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:03 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Ya he didn't favorite the tweet on Twitter because it's not there unless he quickly unfavorited it. The only tweet I've ever seen him favorite in regards to Andi was the ridiculous tweet sent by that girl that said she wanted to "rape Josh, flat iron Nick's hair, and punch Andi."

She did post it to Instagram, so maybe someone saw that he "liked" her picture?

Nick unfavorited the tweet since Nutty :WAVEY: , his viewer GF :P,  reminded him about unappropriate words in it. He said he only paid attention to the 'hair' line and thought it was funny. He also thanked Nutty for 'watching out' on him. What a touching wuy story, isnt it? beatingheart giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:45 pm

Haha ya I noticed that he did and I saw his tweet (yay nutty that you got a tweet from him!) I still think for whatever reason he favorited it, it was pretty dumb. Especially because of the choice of words that girl chose to use.

Nick's Twitter is viallnicholas28 and I don't see that he favorited Andi's tweet, but who knows maybe he unfavorited it!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:54 pm

bilolo wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:Not long ago Nick favored Andi tweet about her Dad being the best amd putting up with her..
It should be a clue, they're playing with the sleuthers a lot and i hope it works  giggling 

He might have quickly "unfavored" it because it is not there. Might be a good thing because if he favored it he is calling Andi difficult. imo  Hugesmile 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:05 pm

I watch out for my boyfriends!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:21 pm

Josh spotted at the Cancun Airport two hours ago
‏@kingcfb  2h
Cancun Aeropuerto, me 'n Josh Murray hanging at Johnny Rockets. #BFF pic.twitter.com/Ri2StUCVfn
Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 60 BqRzkC8IUAISnIV

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 60 87b72b10 Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 60 86669110 Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 60 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:42 pm

Thanks for that umngirl. So Josh was in Cancun for less than a week.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:46 pm

From Peter:

Beet Saladbar @peterjscalettar     ·   49m    
Vive la France! #TheBachelorette @AndiDorfman
Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 60 Adkmeg

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 60 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

+90
Laura Walsh
jnc2985
mtnlvr55
richmondrose
2observe
Piper61
livlafluv1
SueSt
MiaHawk
ironcat
missjayne