SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Page 70 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:01 pm

bilolo wrote:
sdmom wrote:Someone wanna ask that girl which restaurant?
What info does that give us ?

Josh is in Athens today golfing according to his tweet.  @jmbulldog

Gonna be nice to grab a drink in good ole Athens tonight before a little scramble golf tourney tomorrow morning at LC #chillmode

Last edited by jen689 on Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by bilolo Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:05 pm

jen689 wrote:
bilolo wrote:
sdmom wrote:Someone wanna ask that girl which restaurant?
What info does that give us ?

Josh is in Athens today golfing according to his tweet.  @jmbulldog

Gonna be nice to grab a drink in good ole Athens tonight before a little scramble golf tourney tomorrow morning at LC #chillmode

interesting  they're in the same town today.

I know thank you, i was asking about sdmom wanting to know which restaurant, isn't it enough that she's in Athens ?
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:08 pm

The girl is from Athens. But the restaurant could be anywhere really.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:09 pm

Sarah_XV wrote:The girl is from Athens. But the restaurant could be anywhere really.

Exactly.

I'm not sure why it is automatically assumed that Andi is there also. The girl could have traveled to ATL herself.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:10 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Sarah_XV wrote:The girl is from Athens. But the restaurant could be anywhere really.

Exactly.

I'm not sure why it is automatically assumed that Andi is there also. The girl could have traveled to ATL herself.

I don't get the automatic dismissal.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:16 pm

Josh and Andi both live in Atlanta. I'm sure they have both been in Atlanta at the same time since filming ended, on other occasions.

I asked the tweeter if she can let me know which restaurant.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:17 pm

Possible but the probability that she's in Athens is far from small laugh out loud
Whatever, it'll be over soon and we'll know :yes: 
bilolo
bilolo

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:20 pm

After further review it could be a restaurant in Atlanta based on this tweet.

@hcneller
Sometimes I look back and wonder why I wanted them to move here... Welcome to ATL

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:22 pm

It blows my mind that Josh publicly tweeted he is in Athens this weekend and Andy would just walk into a restaurant in the same city at the same weekend - does this apply to the confidentiality agreement? It's just so blatant that I think we can just skip to FRD. I don't think the girl is lying, but am curious. That's just me.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:28 pm

Her tweet from yesterday is related to ATL and she said "here" not "there" or in Atlanta if she was elsewhere right ?, so i think the girl is tweeting from there
bilolo
bilolo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:31 pm

Yeah I think it's possible she was in Atlanta. I don't think they're stupid enough to be in the same area.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:36 pm

It does rule out the possibility of a safe house visit this weekend, with anyone else though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

+90
Laura Walsh
jnc2985
mtnlvr55
richmondrose
2observe
Piper61
livlafluv1
SueSt
MiaHawk
ironcat
missjayne