SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Page 69 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by Piper61 Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:50 pm

2observe wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
2observe wrote:
Where is she following them?  I could not find her on Facebook and twitter, so what is her user name for Facebook and twitter??    However I did find her I Instagram, and she is only following one of the F4.
I don't have Instagram and am curious, which one of F4 is she following?
Marcus
Thank you!
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by 2observe Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:08 pm

livlafluv1 wrote:
2observe wrote:
livlafluv1 wrote:

Kelly is following Nick, Josh and Chris among others from Andi's season. Didn't notice Marcus in my quick glance through.
Where is she following them?  I could not find her on Facebook and twitter, so what is her user name for Facebook and twitter??    However I did find her I Instagram, and she is only following one of the F4.

Her twitter is @kellytravisty.

Interesting she follows Marcus on IG and not twitter no idea 
I think that I've figured out why she's following Marcus on Instagram instead of Twitter. Marcus doesn't have a Twitter account.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:34 pm

2observe wrote:
livlafluv1 wrote:
2observe wrote:

Her twitter is @kellytravisty.

Interesting she follows Marcus on IG and not twitter no idea 
I think that I've figured out why she's following Marcus on Instagram instead of Twitter.  Marcus doesn't have a Twitter account.

Or she knows that pictures are worth a thousand words. giggling 
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:43 pm

Agree RR.

On an unrelated note, did we not see tweets with Tasos and Chris talking about meeting at the MTA a while back ?
In the old days that would have been a clue that he was not one of the F2.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:35 pm

This girl is from Athens.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:39 pm

Sarah_XV wrote:

Wtf?? These two are ridiculous. I know tptb would never actually ask them for 5 million but seriously?? Go back to ATL, Andi and wait for Josh there laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:43 pm

Alanna wrote:
Sarah_XV wrote:

Wtf?? These two are ridiculous. I know tptb would never actually ask them for 5 million but seriously?? Go back to ATL, Andi and wait for Josh there laugh out loud

But Josh lives in ATL as of January. Plus honestly, people from the area go visit all around. Atlanta is 45 minutes to an hour from ATL. The girl might have been in Atlanta.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:45 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Sarah_XV wrote:

But Josh lives in ATL as of January.  Plus honestly, people from the area go visit all around.  Atlanta is 45 minutes to an hour from ATL.  The girl might have been in Atlanta.
Josh was in Athens last night and this morning.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:53 pm

Someone wanna ask that girl which restaurant?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:55 pm

sdmom wrote:Someone wanna ask that girl which restaurant?
What info does that give us ?
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:57 pm

bilolo wrote:
sdmom wrote:Someone wanna ask that girl which restaurant?
What info does that give us ?

Just add it to the "bucket of clues!" This is getting too easy!  giggling 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:58 pm

Alanna wrote:
Sarah_XV wrote:

Exactly! She misses her man!  Hugesmile :Drool: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

+90
Laura Walsh
jnc2985
mtnlvr55
richmondrose
2observe
Piper61
livlafluv1
SueSt
MiaHawk
ironcat
missjayne