SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Page 68 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by notarose Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:27 pm

gabriele wrote:
jen689 wrote:
gabriele wrote:..i don't get the sense nick would say "blessed" so it wouldn't be his influence...
Tweet from Nick @viallnicholas28  

From old friends to new, truly lucky to have some of the most genuine, loyal, and supportive friends you could wish for#blessed

haha. the plot thickens. well, they are keeping us guessing for sure. i'm not putting my eggs in one basket until we have screencap proof. if the nick plane vid is a foiler i say "well done!" #trickynicky

Brian, Josh, Dylan, and Nick together attended church after the "stripper" date. Brian tweeted about it.
Brian, Josh, and Nick prayed in a church in Venice.  Can't recall who posted the pic.
In Epi 6, when the boat approached the Venetian dock, Brian and Nick were commenting on the all the churches while some of the other guys were saying other things.
Nick's first or second tweet after returning from the show was about a gospel choir who sang as guests at his church.

I'd say there is reason to believe that all four openly practice their faith.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:20 am

notarose wrote:
gabriele wrote:
jen689 wrote:
gabriele wrote:..i don't get the sense nick would say "blessed" so it wouldn't be his influence...
Tweet from Nick @viallnicholas28  

From old friends to new, truly lucky to have some of the most genuine, loyal, and supportive friends you could wish for#blessed

haha. the plot thickens. well, they are keeping us guessing for sure. i'm not putting my eggs in one basket until we have screencap proof. if the nick plane vid is a foiler i say "well done!" #trickynicky

Brian, Josh, Dylan, and Nick together attended church after the "stripper" date. Brian tweeted about it.
Brian, Josh, and Nick prayed in a church in Venice.  Can't recall who posted the pic.
In Epi 6, when the boat approached the Venetian dock, Brian and Nick were commenting on the all the churches while some of the other guys were saying other things.
Nick's first or second tweet after returning from the show was about a gospel choir who sang as guests at his church.

I'd say there is reason to believe that all four openly practice their faith.

Thanks for all this rose, I went on a hunt and got the tweet, and was going to look for the rest, but got sidetracked. I remember all that so I was pretty sure we could say the same for Nick, as far as his faith.

Was there not a pic of him without a shirt on under what looked like a cabana/hut? I've searched but can't find it, or am I thinking of something else.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:33 am

Isn't Kelly best friends with Andi?  I'm pretty sure she knows who's And's F1; so has anyone check to see if she is following any of the final 4?
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:43 am

2observe wrote:Isn't Kelly best friends with Andi?  I'm pretty sure she knows who's And's F1; so has anyone check to see if she is following any of the final 4?

Kelly is following Nick, Josh and Chris among others from Andi's season. Didn't notice Marcus in my quick glance through.
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:46 am

^ Kelly follows several of the contestants. Chris, Nick, Josh, Tasos, Patrick to name a few. I think she follows all of the contestants that are on Twitter from Andi's season actually. She has however, favorited a tweet from Josh and also favorited two tweets from other people about Josh and neither of those tweets were negative ones either.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:57 am

livlafluv1 wrote:
2observe wrote:Isn't Kelly best friends with Andi?  I'm pretty sure she knows who's And's F1; so has anyone check to see if she is following any of the final 4?

Kelly is following Nick, Josh and Chris among others from Andi's season. Didn't notice Marcus in my quick glance through.
Where is she following them?  I could not find her on Facebook and twitter, so what is her user name for Facebook and twitter??    However I did find her I Instagram, and she is only following one of the F4.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:15 am

2observe wrote:
livlafluv1 wrote:

Where is she following them?  I could not find her on Facebook and twitter, so what is her user name for Facebook and twitter??    However I did find her I Instagram, and she is only following one of the F4.
I don't have Instagram and am curious, which one of F4 is she following?
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:37 am

Piper61 wrote:
2observe wrote:
livlafluv1 wrote:

Marcus
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:42 am

2observe wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
2observe wrote:
Marcus  

oohlala giggling She does have good taste after all.

Does it show when she started following him?
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:58 am

richmondrose wrote:
2observe wrote:
Piper61 wrote:
Marcus  

oohlala giggling She does have good taste after all.

Does it show when she started following him?
I will see if I can tell.  Didn't Kelly visit with Andi recently?
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:11 pm

2observe wrote:
livlafluv1 wrote:

Her twitter is @kellytravisty.

Interesting she follows Marcus on IG and not twitter no idea 
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:15 pm

livlafluv1 wrote:
2observe wrote:
livlafluv1 wrote:

Her twitter is @kellytravisty.

Interesting she follows Marcus on IG and not twitter no idea 
Thanks Liv.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

+90
Laura Walsh
jnc2985
mtnlvr55
richmondrose
2observe
Piper61
livlafluv1
SueSt
MiaHawk
ironcat
missjayne