SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Page 67 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:18 pm

Lurve your post, Mia, every lil bitsy!  clapping!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by momoftrips Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:52 pm

hope @hope_rieck     ·   9h    
I saw Andi from the Bachelorette in the Ft Lauderdale airport and I'm really mad because she walked into a gate thingy and I could get a pic

hope
‏@hope_rieck   ANDI YOURE SO GORGEOUS OMG @AndiDorfman
Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 67 T5i2v6

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 67 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:01 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
notarose wrote:giggling 

@AndiDorfman
I find it ironic reading the tweets and blogs that bite the very hand that fed them..
6:05am - 27 Jun 14

She should not be reading the blogs and tweets of other people or other contestants unless she truly wants to know what they think.  If she just wants to read lines of support and validation for her "performance" on the show and her choices, then she should just look into the mirror and talk to herself or communicate with family, her chosen man, and maybe a couple of very close confidantes.  I would say the same thing to anyone who finds themselves in a position where people are talking, blogging, or tweeting about them.  Just don't partake in it.  Simple as that.  Then, your feelings won't be hurt.  Ignorance is bliss.  If SHE feels good about how things went down, then that's all that matters.  It is her life.  Everyone else is just looking in from the outside throwing in their 2 cents, with a side of snark.

The former contestants of this franchise are no different than everybody else---all walks of life, all personalities, all opinions are individual.  "Bite the very hand that fed them" implies that these people owe something to the franchise for all that the franchise has given them.  Well, what about all those contestants who were use and abused by the creative editing?  Those whose reputations were temporarily tarnished?  Whose were manipulated and perhaps lied to, by TPTB, CH, or their lead?  Do these former contestants need to be eternal positive spokespersons for this show?  Or can they be honest and critical TV viewers?  

Yes, they were temporarily housed, fed, and some were taken to nice places, but didn't they also make personal sacrifices to go onto the show?  Many quit their jobs or took unpaid leave.  Andi and other leads constantly thank their contestants for sacrificing so much to give the process a chance.  Unless somebody parlayed their 15 minutes of fame in a big way (like Trista), then I don't think anyone owes anyone anything.  

Did Andi feel outraged when other former contestants got lambasted in the media?  How about when JuanPablo was getting the hate?  And wasn't a great majority of the hate that JuanPablo recieved, at the hands of Andi herself and her post-FD departure from the show?  So, does Andi think it's okay to bite another contestant for the benefit of TPTB?  And is that because TPTB supposedly wield the real power, and they can toss you a bone (ie money making opportunity) if you are a good little puppy for them (DWTS, Entertainment correspondence, red carpet invites, etc).  

It must take a heck of a lot of self-confidence and self-awareness to be able to weather the crap that people say.  I'm guilty of saying unflattering things about these people, and I don't consider myself to be an cruel person by nature.  It's the nature of the beast.  So, you know what?  Don't take on the beast.  Why read it?  Because you are looking for somebody to say something nice about you and say you did a good job to stroke your ego?  Talk to yourself, your man, your family---those people know you and love you and know the truth.  Everyone else is a Monday morning quarterback psycho-analysing this stuff after it's gone through the wash, rinse, and spin cycle. It doesn't matter if it's somebody like me whose never been on the show or John Doe from Season 8, we're just talking, joking, snarking, or criticizes.  But none of that should affect her, because she doesn't need to participate in it.  

I feel very badly for anyone whose livelihood depends upon their public image.  What is image other than a mirage, a game of smoke and mirrors?  But, I don't feel that Andi or Josh's future livelihood depends upon their SM images.  She is an attorney and he a financial investor.  Yes, they need good morals, but they don't need to be Mr and Mrs America's Sweetheart.  The only reason why they would need that would be if they wanted to or intended to take a little more from the hand that is feeding them.  And, you know how the saying goes:  easy come, easy go.

Andi needs to read this! I really liked her until her performance with JPG. I understand they're all given "opportunities" by TP but Ali didn't chastise Jake during her audition.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:16 pm

We don't know that Andi's mad about what someone said about her. Most of the negativity is against her f2 guys and she seems to have a sense of humor about her own shortcomings. I doubt very much she'd be talking about Sharleen. As far as I know they're friends on Twitter & irl. Sharleen's blog isn't mean to anyone, just funny and a little snarky.

It's possible she's talking about someone who has a professional relationship with ABC or the show and not alumni.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15493

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:22 pm

Mia, you should be writing a blog! Fabulous post.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:44 pm

albean99 wrote:We don't know that Andi's mad about what someone said about her. Most of the negativity is against her f2 guys and she seems to have a sense of humor about her own shortcomings. I doubt very much she'd be talking about Sharleen. As far as I know they're friends on Twitter & irl. Sharleen's blog isn't mean to anyone, just funny and a little snarky.

It's possible she's talking about someone who has a professional relationship with ABC or the show and not alumni.

YES! Andi said it was "ironic" (ironic =happening in the opposite way to what is expected, and typically causing wry amusement because of this.).... and about "the hand that feeds"- that is, the one who has given an opportunity. Even JuanPa, though he would claim that he is not benefitting from being the Bachelor by his choice actually is benefitting because without it he wouldn't have had an appearance on another TV show. I don't believe she is talking about herself but rather referring to the situation all the participants find themselves in as a result of their appearances on the show. Some have greatly (and gratefully) embraced their opportunities (while at the same time joking about them because they really don't take themselves too seriously), others have chosen to criticize even when they have benefitted financial. True, there are participants who have been portrayed negatively... but even they have had opportunities afterward and often, when able to show their true selves, have come out well (e.g. Michelle Money).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:20 pm

nutty1 wrote:Again, I haven't been here a lot because of company, but did we know Andi was in Miami?

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman  13m
Ya know those days when you just wake up happy? Having one of those! (Must be the Miami sunshine) #blessed #lovelife

Maybe she is visiting Juan Pablo!  rofl 

nannymargie wrote:
Alanna wrote:Haha #blessed! Here we go, Josh is already infiltrating her mind. Retweeting inspirational quotes in 3,2,1...

Good catch Alanna!  Josh say that he feels blessed a lot.

interesting. a small but telling clue! i don't get the sense nick would say "blessed" so it wouldn't be his influence. jmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:23 pm

gabriele wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Again, I haven't been here a lot because of company, but did we know Andi was in Miami?

Ya know those days when you just wake up happy? Having one of those! (Must be the Miami sunshine) #blessed #lovelife

nannymargie wrote:
Alanna wrote:Haha #blessed! Here we go, Josh is already infiltrating her mind. Retweeting inspirational quotes in 3,2,1...

interesting. a small but telling clue! i don't get the sense nick would say "blessed" so it wouldn't be his influence. jmo.

Great catch Alanna!! Well done.  clapping! 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:27 pm

gabriele wrote:..i don't get the sense nick would say "blessed" so it wouldn't be his influence...
Tweet from Nick @viallnicholas28  

From old friends to new, truly lucky to have some of the most genuine, loyal, and supportive friends you could wish for#blessed

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:28 pm

jen689 wrote:
gabriele wrote:..i don't get the sense nick would say "blessed" so it wouldn't be his influence...

From old friends to new, truly lucky to have some of the most genuine, loyal, and supportive friends you could wish for#blessed
Hugesmile
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:32 pm

gabriele wrote:

nannymargie wrote:

Nick said #blessed in one of tweets after the France group date it was in regards to the people in his life. He seems to be religious also. Josh does say it frequently in tweets though.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:36 pm

jen689 wrote:

haha. the plot thickens. well, they are keeping us guessing for sure. i'm not putting my eggs in one basket until we have screencap proof. if the nick plane vid is a foiler i say "well done!" #trickynicky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

+90
Laura Walsh
jnc2985
mtnlvr55
richmondrose
2observe
Piper61
livlafluv1
SueSt
MiaHawk
ironcat
missjayne