SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Page 66 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by ironcat Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:33 pm

Since Sharleen is apparently a big Nick fan, and if Nick is F2, and Andi/Josh are still pissed at him for what he said on the plane (or who knows what went down at FRC?), maybe Andi feels Sharleen is being disloyal in some way by promoting Nick so much. The battle lines are drawn?  :stirthepot 

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:36 pm

ironcat wrote:Since Sharleen is apparently a big Nick fan, and if Nick is F2, and Andi/Josh are still pissed at him for what he said on the plane (or who knows what went down at FRC?), maybe Andi feels Sharleen is being disloyal in some way by promoting Nick so much.  The battle lines are drawn?  :stirthepot 
Aka Nick and Sharleen will hopefully be hooking up real soon laugh out loud they're a much better fit than Andi and Nick. Andi has taken to inspirational, life is blessed blahblahblah way too well to be with a more cynical guy like Nick IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:44 pm

I don't think it's directed at Sharleen. I just read her blog and she pokes fun at Josh, but is really sympathetic towards Andi. And I may be in the minority, but I don't think Andi takes herself as seriously as she is portrayed to be.

And I don't think she thinks snark is biting the hand..... I think she would refer more to outright criticism or non-cooperation (a la Juan Pa).... I will admit that I don't overly read blogs or follow former participants, so I don't know to whom she's referring, but I don't think it's Sharleen.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:13 pm

Maybe Possessionita?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:16 pm

Cecilia wrote:On one hand I like it because it seems like she is defending herself, Josh, even Nick and hateful tweeters are the worst.  But on the other hand, in terms of bloggers, - it's called freedom of expression Andi.

Fair. And she has the freedom of expressing her thoughts about them Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:41 pm

notarose wrote:giggling 

@AndiDorfman
I find it ironic reading the tweets and blogs that bite the very hand that fed them..
6:05am - 27 Jun 14

She should not be reading the blogs and tweets of other people or other contestants unless she truly wants to know what they think.  If she just wants to read lines of support and validation for her "performance" on the show and her choices, then she should just look into the mirror and talk to herself or communicate with family, her chosen man, and maybe a couple of very close confidantes.  I would say the same thing to anyone who finds themselves in a position where people are talking, blogging, or tweeting about them.  Just don't partake in it.  Simple as that.  Then, your feelings won't be hurt.  Ignorance is bliss.  If SHE feels good about how things went down, then that's all that matters.  It is her life.  Everyone else is just looking in from the outside throwing in their 2 cents, with a side of snark.

The former contestants of this franchise are no different than everybody else---all walks of life, all personalities, all opinions are individual.  "Bite the very hand that fed them" implies that these people owe something to the franchise for all that the franchise has given them.  Well, what about all those contestants who were use and abused by the creative editing?  Those whose reputations were temporarily tarnished?  Whose were manipulated and perhaps lied to, by TPTB, CH, or their lead?  Do these former contestants need to be eternal positive spokespersons for this show?  Or can they be honest and critical TV viewers?  

Yes, they were temporarily housed, fed, and some were taken to nice places, but didn't they also make personal sacrifices to go onto the show?  Many quit their jobs or took unpaid leave.  Andi and other leads constantly thank their contestants for sacrificing so much to give the process a chance.  Unless somebody parlayed their 15 minutes of fame in a big way (like Trista), then I don't think anyone owes anyone anything.  

Did Andi feel outraged when other former contestants got lambasted in the media?  How about when JuanPablo was getting the hate?  And wasn't a great majority of the hate that JuanPablo recieved, at the hands of Andi herself and her post-FD departure from the show?  So, does Andi think it's okay to bite another contestant for the benefit of TPTB?  And is that because TPTB supposedly wield the real power, and they can toss you a bone (ie money making opportunity) if you are a good little puppy for them (DWTS, Entertainment correspondence, red carpet invites, etc).  

It must take a heck of a lot of self-confidence and self-awareness to be able to weather the crap that people say.  I'm guilty of saying unflattering things about these people, and I don't consider myself to be an cruel person by nature.  It's the nature of the beast.  So, you know what?  Don't take on the beast.  Why read it?  Because you are looking for somebody to say something nice about you and say you did a good job to stroke your ego?  Talk to yourself, your man, your family---those people know you and love you and know the truth.  Everyone else is a Monday morning quarterback psycho-analysing this stuff after it's gone through the wash, rinse, and spin cycle. It doesn't matter if it's somebody like me whose never been on the show or John Doe from Season 8, we're just talking, joking, snarking, or criticizes.  But none of that should affect her, because she doesn't need to participate in it.  

I feel very badly for anyone whose livelihood depends upon their public image.  What is image other than a mirage, a game of smoke and mirrors?  But, I don't feel that Andi or Josh's future livelihood depends upon their SM images.  She is an attorney and he a financial investor.  Yes, they need good morals, but they don't need to be Mr and Mrs America's Sweetheart.  The only reason why they would need that would be if they wanted to or intended to take a little more from the hand that is feeding them.  And, you know how the saying goes:  easy come, easy go.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:54 pm

MiaHawk wrote:

@AndiDorfman
I find it ironic reading the tweets and blogs that bite the very hand that fed them..

She should not be reading the blogs and tweets of other people or other contestants unless she truly wants to know what they think.  If she just wants to read lines of support and validation for her "performance" on the show and her choices, then she should just look into the mirror and talk to herself or communicate with family, her chosen man, and maybe a couple of very close confidantes.  I would say the same thing to anyone who finds themselves in a position where people are talking, blogging, or tweeting about them.  Just don't partake in it.  Simple as that.  Then, your feelings won't be hurt.  Ignorance is bliss.  If SHE feels good about how things went down, then that's all that matters.  It is her life.  Everyone else is just looking in from the outside throwing in their 2 cents, with a side of snark.

The former contestants of this franchise are no different than everybody else---all walks of life, all personalities, all opinions are individual.  "Bite the very hand that fed them" implies that these people owe something to the franchise for all that the franchise has given them.  Well, what about all those contestants who were use and abused by the creative editing?  Those whose reputations were temporarily tarnished?  Whose were manipulated and perhaps lied to, by TPTB, CH, or their lead?  Do these former contestants need to be eternal positive spokespersons for this show?  Or can they be honest and critical TV viewers?  

Yes, they were temporarily housed, fed, and some were taken to nice places, but didn't they also make personal sacrifices to go onto the show?  Many quit their jobs or took unpaid leave.  Andi and other leads constantly thank their contestants for sacrificing so much to give the process a chance.  Unless somebody parlayed their 15 minutes of fame in a big way (like Trista), then I don't think anyone owes anyone anything.  

Did Andi feel outraged when other former contestants got lambasted in the media?  How about when JuanPablo was getting the hate?  And wasn't a great majority of the hate that JuanPablo recieved, at the hands of Andi herself and her post-FD departure from the show?  So, does Andi think it's okay to bite another contestant for the benefit of TPTB?  And is that because TPTB supposedly wield the real power, and they can toss you a bone (ie money making opportunity) if you are a good little puppy for them (DWTS, Entertainment correspondence, red carpet invites, etc).  

It must take a heck of a lot of self-confidence and self-awareness to be able to weather the crap that people say.  I'm guilty of saying unflattering things about these people, and I don't consider myself to be an cruel person by nature.  It's the nature of the beast.  So, you know what?  Don't take on the beast.  Why read it?  Because you are looking for somebody to say something nice about you and say you did a good job to stroke your ego?  Talk to yourself, your man, your family---those people know you and love you and know the truth.  Everyone else is a Monday morning quarterback psycho-analysing this stuff after it's gone through the wash, rinse, and spin cycle. It doesn't matter if it's somebody like me whose never been on the show or John Doe from Season 8, we're just talking, joking, snarking, or criticizes.  But none of that should affect her, because she doesn't need to participate in it.  

I feel very badly for anyone whose livelihood depends upon their public image.  What is image other than a mirage, a game of smoke and mirrors?  But, I don't feel that Andi or Josh's future livelihood depends upon their SM images.  She is an attorney and he a financial investor.  Yes, they need good morals, but they don't need to be Mr and Mrs America's Sweetheart.  The only reason why they would need that would be if they wanted to or intended to take a little more from the hand that is feeding them.  And, you know how the saying goes:  easy come, easy go.

Good Post 

Particularly the bolded. Well said.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:00 pm

Is MeAndi acting all self absorbed again? LOL

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:45 pm

by MiaHawk Today at 4:41 pm snipped.....Did Andi feel outraged when other former contestants got lambasted in the media?  How about when JuanPablo was getting the hate?  And wasn't a great majority of the hate that JuanPablo recieved, at the hands of Andi herself and her post-FD departure from the show?  So, does Andi think it's okay to bite another contestant for the benefit of TPTB?  And is that because TPTB supposedly wield the real power, and they can toss you a bone (ie money making opportunity) if you are a good little puppy for them (DWTS, Entertainment correspondence, red carpet invites, etc).  

Great post!

For those who watched/sleuthed JPG's season, and continue to follow JPG/Nikki we saw it first hand. After all was said and done, she was very careful with her words when asked about being on JPG's season, often skirting the question, because she now had the hand feeding her. She became the "puppet" that JPG refused to be. JPG was asked how he thought Andi would be as the next Bachelorette, he said he didn't know, he'll find out when he asks her directly after the show is done. He's rather hear it from her than watch it.

It appears the last couple of tweets, the negative comments are affecting her. This is nothing compared to what's coming if TPTB are in foiler mode. Reminds me of Emily, she constantly replied to negative tweeters, rather than focusing on the positive.

I hope Andi is as tough as the ADA's position require them to be. She has no control over what people say, she can only control how she handles it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:48 pm

I think because she's an ADA she may be more used to the give and take of the courtroom where she might be able to argue her case or at least prepare a brief which does so.   This has to be killing her to read/hear all these criticisms and not be able to defend herself/her F1.

That style probably accounts for her self-described skill in mind games. The tricky part is being able to have the ability to turn it off. She's in a lose-lose situation when she takes these folks on.....unless this is exactly what she's been assigned to do, and we know Andi is nothing if not a good soldier who follows orders.

Last edited by pavalygurl on Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
by MiaHawk Today at 4:41 pm snipped.....Did Andi feel outraged when other former contestants got lambasted in the media?  How about when JuanPablo was getting the hate?  And wasn't a great majority of the hate that JuanPablo recieved, at the hands of Andi herself and her post-FD departure from the show?  So, does Andi think it's okay to bite another contestant for the benefit of TPTB?  And is that because TPTB supposedly wield the real power, and they can toss you a bone (ie money making opportunity) if you are a good little puppy for them (DWTS, Entertainment correspondence, red carpet invites, etc).  

Great post!

For those who watched/sleuthed JPG's season, and continue to follow JPG/Nikki we saw it first hand. After all was said and done, she was very careful with her words when asked about being on JPG's season, often skirting the question, because she now had the hand feeding her. She became the "puppet" that JPG refused to be. JPG was asked how he thought Andi would be as the next Bachelorette, he said he didn't know, he'll find out when he asks her directly after the show is done. He's rather hear it from her than watch it.

It appears the last couple of tweets, the negative comments are affecting her. This is nothing compared to what's coming if TPTB are in foiler mode. Reminds me of Emily, she constantly replied to negative tweeters, rather than focusing on the positive.

I hope Andi is as tough as the ADA's position require them to be. She has no control over what people say, she can only control how she handles it.

Love your post Mia.  clapping! 

Andi in one of her interviews was asked about the hate fest JPG was receiving and she replied  "Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion". Now that she's the lead she cannot take the heat.

Well Andi definitely knows "which side her bread is butterred". And i think this is the reason why she's lukewarm towards Nikki when she became the Bachelorette.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:06 pm

MiaHawk wrote:

@AndiDorfman

bowdown ITA with everything that you wrote.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

+90
Laura Walsh
jnc2985
mtnlvr55
richmondrose
2observe
Piper61
livlafluv1
SueSt
MiaHawk
ironcat
missjayne