SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Page 65 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:32 am

Most of the negativity is directed at Nick, some at Andi and rarely any at Josh.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by Piper61 Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:35 am

I do guess Sharleen because this is not only someone who was previously fed by the show, but also someone from Andi's season who Andi might consider a friend.  She did have  Sharleen come to one of the GDs along with Kelly, and is not always flattering to Andi, the show or even her spoiled F1/F2.  Plus, she included that awful picture on Andi's outfit for Cody's date in her latest blog. Just a thought.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:42 am

As much as Sharleen did call out Andi in her blog, I don't see how the tweet is relevant to her.IMO

After all, has TB fed Sharleen?

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:43 am

nutty1 wrote:Maybe past contestants who blog? I wouldn't guess Sharleen, she isn't really negative, just funny.
I don't read Ali's (does she even still blog?) or Emily's.
Maybe it is just an overall feeling she gets from tweets and blogs from past contestants. Have any been talking negatively about her or Josh or Nick?

It could be ironic because some are questioning the process therefore biting the hand that fed them. Two examples: Sharleen and Emily.
I haven't read Jillian in a while.  Do you have a link?

Fed = providing opportunity otherwise not easily accessed

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:46 am

notarose wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Maybe past contestants who blog? I wouldn't guess Sharleen, she isn't really negative, just funny.
I don't read Ali's (does she even still blog?) or Emily's.
Maybe it is just an overall feeling she gets from tweets and blogs from past contestants. Have any been talking negatively about her or Josh or Nick?

It could be ironic because some are questioning the process therefore biting the hand that fed them. Two examples: Sharleen and Emily.
I haven't read Jillian in a whole.  Do you have a link?

Fed = providing opportunity otherwise not easily accessed
here'a Jillian ep 6 blog:http://jillianharris.com/blog/post/my-bachelorette-recap-episode-6

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:46 am

ElonM wrote:As much as Sharleen did call out Andi in her blog, I don't see how the tweet is relevant to her.IMO

I think so...she's a former contestant, who is gaining notoriety beyond being an opera singer (blog is an example) due to having been a contestant on the show. Because Andi's tweet mentioned blogs, I found it relevant. JMHO.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:54 am

Piper61 wrote:
ElonM wrote:As much as Sharleen did call out Andi in her blog, I don't see how the tweet is relevant to her.IMO

I think so...she's a former contestant, who is gaining notoriety beyond being an opera singer (blog is an example) due to having been a contestant on the show.  Because Andi's tweet mentioned blogs, I found it relevant.  JMHO.

I see your point.

Given that Sharleen is suppose to be friends with Andi, why would Sharleen call out Andi in her blogs.

Do you think this is a sign that they aren't friends?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:55 am

yes  thanks ThankMeLater!

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:23 pm

ElonM wrote:
Piper61 wrote:

I think so...she's a former contestant, who is gaining notoriety beyond being an opera singer (blog is an example) due to having been a contestant on the show.  Because Andi's tweet mentioned blogs, I found it relevant.  JMHO.

I see your point.

Given that Sharleen is suppose to be friends with Andi, why would Sharleen call out Andi in her blogs.

Good question. I think they could be, but if she keeps it up, maybe not so much.  giggling  She definitely seems to be much better friends with Kelly.
Piper61
Piper61

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:59 pm

ElonM wrote:
Piper61 wrote:

I see your point.

In one of her blogs she said she's dissapointed in Andi and she does not talk gently about her "friend", at least imo, so i think it might be about her.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:22 pm

Andi is hilarious. She can dish it out but cannot take it.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:31 pm

nd4reality wrote:Andi is hilarious. She can dish it out but cannot take it.

You've definitely got that right! Communication is important but as long as it's all her way

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

+90
Laura Walsh
jnc2985
mtnlvr55
richmondrose
2observe
Piper61
livlafluv1
SueSt
MiaHawk
ironcat
missjayne