SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Page 64 of 81 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:07 am

Alanna wrote:Haha #blessed! Here we go, Josh is already infiltrating her mind. Retweeting inspirational quotes in 3,2,1...
Bahaha that's what I was thinking laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by Piper61 Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:14 am

ThankMeLater wrote:
Alanna wrote:Haha #blessed! Here we go, Josh is already infiltrating her mind. Retweeting inspirational quotes in 3,2,1...
Bahaha that's what I was thinking laugh out loud
We shall see!  Hugesmile 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:15 am

giggling 

@AndiDorfman
I find it ironic reading the tweets and blogs that bite the very hand that fed them..
6:05am - 27 Jun 14

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:16 am

I wonder, is she referring to any particular blog/person?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:19 am

^^^I was wondering that, too, when I read it. I also wasn't sure if she was referring to Courtney (and her book), since it seemed that many tweets were positive feedback for what all Courtney revealed about the show.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:22 am

notarose wrote:giggling 

@AndiDorfman
I find it ironic reading the tweets and blogs that bite the very hand that fed them..

I don't read previous contestants tweets and blogs about the show, except the odd time Jilly's, because that's exactly how I feel about it. They are filled with snark, and condescending remarks.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:26 am

ElonM wrote:I wonder, is she referring to any particular blog/person?

I was wondering the same thing. It looks like she is an early riser.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:37 am

@AndiDorfman

I have a question. On her tweet that you posted the time was at 6:05, but on my page it showed at 8:05. So what was the actual time that she tweeted. Thanks!
Does anybody know?

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:40 am

Retiredswimmom wrote:

@AndiDorfman

I have a question.  On her tweet that you posted the time was at 6:05, but on my page it showed at 8:05.  So what was the actual time that she tweeted.  Thanks!
Does anybody know?

The time shown is based on the timezone you have your twitter profile set to.

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 64 87b72b10 Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 64 86669110 Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 64 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:16 am

On one hand I like it because it seems like she is defending herself, Josh, even Nick and hateful tweeters are the worst. But on the other hand, in terms of bloggers, - it's called freedom of expression Andi.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:20 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

@AndiDorfman

I don't read previous contestants tweets and blogs about the show, except the odd time Jilly's,  because that's exactly how I feel about it. They are filled with snark, and condescending remarks.

"That fed them" implies the writers previously benefitted in some way from the hand.

Guesses anyone?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:26 am

Maybe past contestants who blog? I wouldn't guess Sharleen, she isn't really negative, just funny.
I don't read Ali's (does she even still blog?) or Emily's.
Maybe it is just an overall feeling she gets from tweets and blogs from past contestants. Have any been talking negatively about her or Josh or Nick?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 81 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

+90
Laura Walsh
jnc2985
mtnlvr55
richmondrose
2observe
Piper61
livlafluv1
SueSt
MiaHawk
ironcat
missjayne