SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Page 63 of 81 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 72 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by foodie Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:59 pm

Kashathediva wrote:IDK no no 
A cupcake is sweet, kinda cute.  :dancingcupcake: 
But sushi--after a couple hours smells pretty rank and gets slimy.  Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 63 297491761 
Maybe back to the drawing board?
 question

Yeah that's true... I didn't give it enough thought haha

foodie

Female Posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:33 pm

in that sashimi pic she's at disneyland. do we know why she's there?

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:35 pm

gabriele wrote:in that sashimi pic she's at disneyland. do we know why she's there?

It was a past picture not a recent one.

Last edited by nannymargie on Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change wording)
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:36 pm

Kashathediva wrote:IDK no no 
A cupcake is sweet, kinda cute.  :dancingcupcake: 
But sushi--after a couple hours smells pretty rank and gets slimy.  Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 63 297491761 
Maybe back to the drawing board?
 question
Haha way to rain on my parade!!! I loved their sushi banter and cupcakes get stale after awhile but Jash isn't.  :cutesmile!:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:42 pm

nannymargie wrote:
gabriele wrote:in that sashimi pic she's at disneyland. do we know why she's there?

It was a past picture not a recent one.

ok. thanks. keep working on a name guys.  giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Andi Dorfman @AndiDorfman  ·  11m
Pure. Happiness.

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 63 BrF6ut1CMAARCNF

Andi Dorfman @AndiDorfman  ·  9h
#tbt my first time at Disneyland! #happyplace

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 63 BrD_7L1CEAAPXVY

Darn, I was just in Disney last week. Would love to see her and Josh in person.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4303

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:45 pm

Although the Disney pic is a #TBT Throw Back Thursday in twitterland, it does look as if it could be recent or not that old.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:57 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Although the Disney pic is a #TBT Throw Back Thursday in twitterland, it does look as if it could be recent or not that old.

What season was it that we were sleuthing in someone's sunglasses? Oh man, that was an interesting/painful process. Anybody see Josh in her sunglasses?  giggling 
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:48 am

Again, I haven't been here a lot because of company, but did we know Andi was in Miami?

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman 13m
Ya know those days when you just wake up happy? Having one of those! (Must be the Miami sunshine) #blessed #lovelife

Maybe she is visiting Juan Pablo!  rofl 

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:59 am

Haha #blessed! Here we go, Josh is already infiltrating her mind. Retweeting inspirational quotes in 3,2,1...

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:02 am

nutty1 wrote:Again, I haven't been here a lot because of company, but did we know Andi was in Miami?

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman  13m
Ya know those days when you just wake up happy? Having one of those! (Must be the Miami sunshine) #blessed #lovelife

Maybe she is visiting Juan Pablo!  rofl 

We knew she was going visit her grandmother but did not know where. I wonder i Josh will go meet her for a safe house visit?
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:03 am

Alanna wrote:Haha #blessed! Here we go, Josh is already infiltrating her mind. Retweeting inspirational quotes in 3,2,1...

Good catch Alanna! Josh say that he feels blessed a lot.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 81 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 72 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

+90
Laura Walsh
jnc2985
mtnlvr55
richmondrose
2observe
Piper61
livlafluv1
SueSt
MiaHawk
ironcat
missjayne