SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Page 62 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:39 pm

^ Andi is going to visit her grandmother with her mother Patti.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:42 pm

May be she is heading to LA for the Chris4Cure event on June 28th, 2014.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:59 pm

nd4reality wrote:I wonder where Andi is going ?

To her grandmother with her mom.

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:33 pm

Speculation is now that she has had a safe house visit already this week w/ Josh or it will be next week or.....???? lots of sleuthing happening as we "speak." ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:39 pm

Where does her grandmother live? She could just see her for a day and than off to a safe house visit.

Now we need to watch if anyone spots any of the guys on the move.
Wasn't Nick in MN? And no one spotted him in a airport?or was that in Chicago?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by missjayne Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:02 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Ya he didn't favorite the tweet on Twitter because it's not there unless he quickly unfavorited it. The only tweet I've ever seen him favorite in regards to Andi was the ridiculous tweet sent by that girl that said she wanted to "rape Josh, flat iron Nick's hair, and punch Andi."

She did post it to Instagram, so maybe someone saw that he "liked" her picture?

Nick unfavorited the tweet since Nutty :WAVEY: , his viewer GF :P,  reminded him about unappropriate words in it. He said he only paid attention to the 'hair' line and thought it was funny. He also thanked Nutty for 'watching out' on him. What a touching wuy story, isnt it? beatingheart giggling

sorry I am just seeing this now...but that IS hilarious....the whole tweet posted by that girl...I guess I don't think it's that bad that he favorited that...I mean the part about punch andi might be a little inappropriate but it was funny overall.

Hmmm...nutty I'm jealous!

missjayne

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:05 am

Hotmomma wrote:Where does her grandmother live? She could just see her for a day and than off to a safe house visit.

Now we need to watch if anyone spots any of the guys on the move.
Wasn't Nick in MN? And no one spotted him in a airport?or was that in Chicago?

I think Nick was in Milwaukee as per tweets and the volunteering location, its only a 2 hour drive from Chicago so he probably took the train or drove.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:24 am

soccermom333 wrote:Speculation is now that she has had a safe house visit already this week w/ Josh or it will be next week or.....????  lots of sleuthing happening as we "speak."  ;)
Again, don't necessarily believe Josh is F1, so she could of had one with any of the F4 guys.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:23 pm

Andi just tweeted a pic of sushi. Team Sushi!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:34 pm

Andi Dorfman @AndiDorfman · 11m
Pure. Happiness.

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 62 BrF6ut1CMAARCNF

Andi Dorfman @AndiDorfman · 9h
#tbt my first time at Disneyland! #happyplace

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 62 BrD_7L1CEAAPXVY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by foodie Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:40 pm

This reminds me of when Ashley and JP were team cupcake... Now we have Josh and Andi as team sushi!  Anyone catch my drift? thumbsup 

foodie

Female Posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:53 pm

IDK no no 
A cupcake is sweet, kinda cute.  :dancingcupcake: 
But sushi--after a couple hours smells pretty rank and gets slimy.  Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 62 297491761 
Maybe back to the drawing board?
 question

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

+90
Laura Walsh
jnc2985
mtnlvr55
richmondrose
2observe
Piper61
livlafluv1
SueSt
MiaHawk
ironcat
missjayne