SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Page 32 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by luvlady345 Mon May 26, 2014 6:46 pm

I dunno, imo Andi looks really good I think bangs are so out dated.... Everyone takes a not so good picture every once in awhile....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 6:57 pm

^^ guess I am outdated I have bangs.

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon May 26, 2014 6:59 pm

IMO. It isn't just the picture. I've been saying that her haircut doesn't suit her at all for a while.... I am not even talking about full bangs. Just some side bangs....

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Mon May 26, 2014 7:02 pm

chloep wrote:IMO. It isn't just the picture. I've been saying that her haircut doesn't suit her at all for a while.... I am not even talking about full bangs. Just some side bangs....

Just differences of opinions, I like her hair style I thinks it works for her...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 26, 2014 7:26 pm

Honestly, I find Meandi very unattractive. Of all the 'ettes so far I stretch it to consider her even cute.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 26, 2014 7:34 pm

chloep wrote:IMO. It isn't just the picture. I've been saying that her haircut doesn't suit her at all for a while.... I am not even talking about full bangs. Just some side bangs....

I've been saying that as well. It needs to be styled. Long split in the middle, IMO is old fashion. I had that hair style in the 70's. I really don't care for that top either. It looks like one of those baby sacks you carry in front of you.

I do like her hair on the race track date, but that's about it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 7:46 pm

I like how it is parted on the side in the pic in the banner.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon May 26, 2014 7:59 pm

Her hair looks best when it has volume. I love the hair in her coral dress before her clips on the ABC website.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Mon May 26, 2014 8:09 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Her hair looks best when it has volume. I love the hair in her coral dress before her clips on the ABC website.

Totally agree - it looks fabulous. Volume without it looking like "southern volume" if you know what i mean... I think she has fabulous hair actually haha
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue May 27, 2014 3:01 am

From Elan:

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 32 2lw4qxx
Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 32 10fpdoo
Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 32 2jeo7d2
Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 32 X3ydjr
Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 32 V6hu7n
Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 32 33o7ay9
Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 32 9a8zsw

Adam:
Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 32 1zh1c7m

Andrew:
Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 32 21az7y8

Marco:
Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 32 2e6ebu9
Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 32 2vmdjit
Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 32 25inczq

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 32 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Marybods Tue May 27, 2014 5:02 am

chloep wrote:Andi needs bangs.

Andi looked really pretty on her date with Chris. Her hair was swooped over to the side, which hid her
Fivehead, I mean forehead.  :cutesmile!: 
Marybods
Marybods

Female Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue May 27, 2014 12:49 pm

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 44s
The guy who Andi questions about having the girlfriend is Cody: http://www.hulu.com/watch/640546

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 81 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

+90
Laura Walsh
jnc2985
mtnlvr55
richmondrose
2observe
Piper61
livlafluv1
SueSt
MiaHawk
ironcat
missjayne