SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Page 17 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by notarose Tue May 06, 2014 12:54 pm

chloep wrote:^^I am fairly certain that Elan had no handling duties last season.... I believe he was there as JP's segment/field producer.

Interestingly enough, not a single contestant who's had Elan as their handler, ended up as the F1 before.

By deduction, they would have to know in advance who the final one will be in order to NOT assign that person to Elan. Otherwise, he just happened to never be the handler meaning an exception to his record is possible.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by chloep Tue May 06, 2014 12:54 pm

Ha, Isn't it lovely.... RS posted a new blog entry where "HE" fills in the gaps from the press release.... Sooo... the very same thing I DID(HERE) yesterday. EVERYTHING happens to be identical. I only left 2 things blank(the week6 and 7 date; dates, I am still trying to get confirmed) ... you can guess if he did the same.

While, I obviously don't think that he gets (all)his info from here, I'd appreciate if he got off his high horse, and stopped acting like a total schmuck all the time...

Last edited by chloep on Tue May 06, 2014 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue May 06, 2014 1:04 pm

notarose wrote:
chloep wrote:^^I am fairly certain that Elan had no handling duties last season.... I believe he was there as JP's segment/field producer.

Interestingly enough, not a single contestant who's had Elan as their handler, ended up as the F1 before.

By deduction, they would have to know in advance who the final one will be in order to NOT assign that person to Elan. Otherwise, he just happened to never be the handler meaning an exception to his record is possible.

Oh, absolutely. Smiley I just jokingly meant that having Elan as your handler may be a bad omen. His contestants always end up as F2. Smiley

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue May 06, 2014 1:05 pm

^^ Someone should tell all future contestants that  giggling. As soon as you are assigned Elan you can consider you have a good time with a great handler but the lead is not interested in you.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 1:06 pm

chloep wrote:__________________________

Ha, Isn't it lovely.... RS posted a new post where "HE" fills in the gaps from the press release.... Sooo... the very same thing I DID(HERE) yesterday. EVERYTHING happens to be identical. I only left 2 things blank(the week6 and 7 date; dates, I am still trying to get confirmed) ... you can guess if he did the same.

While, I obviously don't think that he gets (all)his info from here, I'd appreciate if he got off his high horse, and stopped acting like a total schmuck all the time...

well. you got to send him the "bill" for all of your obtained info or else..just sue him, maybe?... giggling . That guy is out of the world. We cant expect him to properly behave as human...laugh out loud

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Tue May 06, 2014 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 1:08 pm

nd4reality wrote:^^ Someone should tell all future contestants that  giggling. As soon as you are assigned Elan you can consider you have a good time with a great handler but the lead is not interested in you.

good one nd!  hehehe rofl 

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue May 06, 2014 1:08 pm

chloep wrote:
notarose wrote:

Oh, absolutely. :)I just jokingly meant that having Elan as your handler may be a bad omen. His contestants always end up as F2. Smiley

The hairy  :shocked!:  curse!
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 1:11 pm

chloep wrote:
notarose wrote:

Oh, absolutely. :)I just jokingly meant that having Elan as your handler may be a bad omen. His contestants always end up as F2. Smiley

so id assume he was once handling the raged Ben at Ash's FRC?  giggling...and Chris Lambton too?

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Tue May 06, 2014 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue May 06, 2014 1:11 pm

^^ Actually it used to be, that if you got either Peter S. or Elan as your handler, then the lead must REALLY like you. They are (usually) assigned to those who are at least set to make it to the F3.

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 06, 2014 1:13 pm

chloep wrote:^^ Actually it used to be, that if you got either Peter S. or Elan as your handler, then the lead must REALLY like you. They are (usually) assigned to those who are at least set to make it to the F3.

chloep Do you have something to tell us? Like are you RS?  giggling  Just kidding! Did you see how he copied your break-down of the press release?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 1:15 pm

chloep wrote:^^ Actually it used to be, that if you got either Peter S. or Elan as your handler, then the lead must REALLY like you. They are (usually) assigned to those who are at least set to make it to the F3.

i know from Jason's podcast that Peter S was his handler. and yes, he was the F2 on Deanna's season  :yes: 

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue May 06, 2014 1:16 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
chloep wrote:
notarose wrote:

so id assume he was once handling the raged Ben at Ash's FRC?  giggling...and Chris Lambton too?

Gosh, from the top of my head... Ben, Lindzi, Arie, Lindsay for sure...

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

+90
Laura Walsh
jnc2985
mtnlvr55
richmondrose
2observe
Piper61
livlafluv1
SueSt
MiaHawk
ironcat
missjayne