SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Page 18 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by chloep Tue May 06, 2014 1:18 pm

atem wrote:
chloep wrote:^^ Actually it used to be, that if you got either Peter S. or Elan as your handler, then the lead must REALLY like you. They are (usually) assigned to those who are at least set to make it to the F3.

chloep Do you have something to tell us?  Like are you RS?  giggling  Just kidding!  Did you see how he copied your break-down of the press release?  

see: couple of post above Smiley

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 1:21 pm

chloep wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
chloep wrote:
notarose wrote:
chloep wrote:^^I am fairly certain that Elan had no handling duties last season.... I believe he was there as JP's segment/field producer.

Interestingly enough, not a single contestant who's had Elan as their handler, ended up as the F1 before.

By deduction, they would have to know in advance who the final one will be in order to NOT assign that person to Elan. Otherwise, he just happened to never be the handler meaning an exception to his record is possible.

Oh, absolutely. :)I just jokingly meant that having Elan as your handler may be a bad omen. His contestants always end up as F2. Smiley

so id assume he was once handling the raged Ben at Ash's FRC?  giggling...and Chris Lambton too?

Gosh, from the top of my head... Ben, Lindzi, Arie, Lindsay for sure...

i am bowdown bowdown that you know such stuff!  yes 

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue May 06, 2014 1:29 pm

RS said Adam took a pic of him on Marcus' hometown. I think if Elan was there too, RS would have mentioned him. Thoughts anyone?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue May 06, 2014 1:32 pm

notarose wrote:RS said Adam took a pic of him on Marcus' hometown.  I think if Elan was there too, RS would have mentioned him.  Thoughts anyone?

Probably.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2014 1:35 pm

notarose wrote:RS said Adam took a pic of him on Marcus' hometown.  I think if Elan was there too, RS would have mentioned him.  Thoughts anyone?

thats exactly what ive been saying..(see my posts on couple pages back). i personally believe Adam is Marcus's handler..and both are in DR..just so i can have a shirtless Marcus  giggling . Chloe..  :WAVEY: can you confirm this?  Praying 

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue May 06, 2014 1:38 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

thats exactly what ive been saying..(see my posts on couple pages back). i personally believe Adam is Marcus's handler..and both are in DR..just so i can have a shirtless Marcus  giggling . Chloe..  :WAVEY: can you confirm this?  Praying 

Sounds to me like you are going to get your shirtless Marcus from that group date. Also a shirtless Josh - two for the price of one!
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue May 06, 2014 2:20 pm

chloep wrote:__________________________

Ha, Isn't it lovely.... RS posted a new blog entry where "HE" fills in the gaps from the press release.... Sooo... the very same thing I DID(HERE) yesterday. EVERYTHING happens to be identical. I only left 2 things blank(the week6 and 7 date; dates, I am still trying to get confirmed) ... you can guess if he did the same.

While, I obviously don't think that he gets (all)his info from here, I'd appreciate if he got off his high horse, and stopped acting like a total schmuck all the time...
He's stolen information from this site , Without attribution, for Years. This is absolutely nothing new.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue May 06, 2014 2:55 pm

FYI- Peter S was Catherine Lowe's handler at least for the HTD.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue May 06, 2014 8:22 pm

SLA44 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Sounds to me like you are going to get your shirtless Marcus from that group date.  Also a shirtless Josh - two for the price of one!
Yea, if Josh and Chris(confirmed by Cleop few times) are there, then who isn't?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed May 07, 2014 3:18 pm

These interns need to be fired. June 22??  

The Bachelorette ‏@BacheloretteABC  · 16m  
Get to know our Bachelorette better before the season premiere on June 22! #TheBachelorette pic.twitter.com/WAHVLac7Dt

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 18 2v19q2c

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 18 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 07, 2014 3:33 pm

momoftrips wrote:These interns need to be fired. June 22??  

The Bachelorette ‏@BacheloretteABC  · 16m  
Get to know our Bachelorette better before the season premiere on June 22! #TheBachelorette pic.twitter.com/WAHVLac7Dt

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 18 2v19q2c

OFF with their HEADS!!! :uptonogood 

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed May 07, 2014 3:43 pm

laugh out loud lolpanda  Especially when it states May 19th on their twitter heading.  rofl 

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

+90
Laura Walsh
jnc2985
mtnlvr55
richmondrose
2observe
Piper61
livlafluv1
SueSt
MiaHawk
ironcat
missjayne