SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Page 49 of 81 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 65 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by chloep Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:49 am

emad0722 wrote:
chloep wrote:
notarose wrote:
jen689 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Is anyone following Chris or him following anyone on twitter?
https://twitter.com/C_Soules

I'm not sure if this is his official account  question If it is he doesn't seem to be as popular with the fans as the other Bachelors

Brian, Nick, and JJ have all used the hashtag #teamchris in a tweet but have never tagged Chris @C_Soules nor do any of the guys from the show follow this account  scratch   Not sure if it real either.  Was this account sleuthed out before the show aired?

That account IS real, he just set it up a long time ago and never seemed to have used it.... You can see that the account is followed by his real life friends and even his ex girlfriend..

Oooooohhh which one haha

The last person he started following.  Smiley 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by atem Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:55 am

jen689 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Marcus doesnt have twitter.only IG.  that TW handle only a fan account Smiley
Maybe Brian thinks it's his account based on this tweet   

Want a cookie for playing overseas? Haha @PatrickJags @marcusgrodd @TasosHernandez two goalies and a Tasos? @NickSutter and I got this.

If that's the case, he doesn't know how to read.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:00 pm

^^ That was actually Tasos who tweeted them(since they also like/play soccer) and the others have just run with it.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:40 pm

chloep wrote:
notarose wrote:
jen689 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Is anyone following Chris or him following anyone on twitter?
https://twitter.com/C_Soules

I'm not sure if this is his official account  question If it is he doesn't seem to be as popular with the fans as the other Bachelors

Brian, Nick, and JJ have all used the hashtag #teamchris in a tweet but have never tagged Chris @C_Soules nor do any of the guys from the show follow this account  scratch   Not sure if it real either.  Was this account sleuthed out before the show aired?

That account IS real, he just set it up a long time ago and never seemed to have used it.... You can see that the account is followed by his real life friends and even his ex girlfriend..

To verify, I thought this was listed as his real account: https://twitter.com/SoulesChris

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:42 pm

^^

Doc, please check out the previous page. Thank you.

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:45 pm

chloep wrote:^^

Doc, please check out the previous page. Thank you.

I did check it out prior to posting.  The one you indicated is real is the one that indicates that he is following Josh, Brian, Andi, etc. and not any of his real friends.  And it also shows that he has tweeted/re-tweeted in the last few weeks four or five tweets.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:57 pm

^^ You must have missed this post...  bestbud! 

chloep wrote:I did not even check out which link jen posted..Sorry,. That Is obviously NOT his real Twitter...

I am not tying to be bitchy, but I feel like we have covered the subject of Chris' Twitter handle about 15x times already.. deadhorse Hugesmile

If you check out THE FIRST POST OF HIS CONTESTANT THREAD, YOU WILL SEE ALL OF HIS OFFICIAL SM ACCOUNTS (pre-show):

This is his Twitter:
https://twitter.com/SoulesChris

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:27 pm

I wonder did people say the same for Sean Lowe for making a mint off his stint?
Yes they absolutely did, at least here at BBF, in the non Fan threads.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:39 pm

tigertiz wrote:

Well that's good to know, I didn't like Sean so I didn't pay much attention to anything that was written about him...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:54 pm

luvlady345 wrote:
tigertiz wrote:

Well that's good to know, I didn't like Sean so I didn't pay much attention to anything that was written about him...
Yeah, sometimes the snark has to be locked up and shut away --like Poe's The Cask of AMontillado, but it is indeed there in some dank, dark, cozy basement. Some say watch the feet, I say look at the bricks.  :uptonogood

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:09 pm

Short clip of Andi backstage:
http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/737606242061751652_9538300

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 49 2dkha2s

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 49 15gz895
http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/737703197133338321_24824956

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 49 Axma34
http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/737677986069092376_26414485

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 49 2rdiuyf
http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/737700584625534110_19883324

Mackenzie Logue
‏@mackenzielogue   So we met Andi today.. Coolest Bachelorette ever @AndiDorfman
Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 49 Aa8wap

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 49 18c2gg
http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/737606242061751652_9538300

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 49 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:10 pm

It sort of irks me that Desiree didn't get to do that like Andi and her ratings were just as good.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 81 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 65 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

+90
Laura Walsh
jnc2985
mtnlvr55
richmondrose
2observe
Piper61
livlafluv1
SueSt
MiaHawk
ironcat
missjayne