SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Page 48 of 81 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by notarose Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:37 am

jen689 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Is anyone following Chris or him following anyone on twitter?
https://twitter.com/C_Soules

I'm not sure if this is his official account  question If it is he doesn't seem to be as popular with the fans as the other Bachelors

Brian, Nick, and JJ have all used the hashtag #teamchris in a tweet but have never tagged Chris @C_Soules nor do any of the guys from the show follow this account  scratch  Not sure if it real either. Was this account sleuthed out before the show aired?
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by luvlady345 Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:57 am

MMA50 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
jen689 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:yes it seems like it. Are we certain that she has already quited her job?
According to RS Andi isn't going back to work at the ADA's office in Atlanta.  She is going to see what other opportunities come her way.  She may go back to law at some point but not in the foreseeable future.

thanks. :shocked!:  then what was the purpose of her office put hold on her position until May 30th?.   so..is she an Ali 2.0? i feel bad for her F1...sad

(Late Eric's mantra come to mind : a TV actress  :halo: )

Yep, or a Nancy Grace wannabe.... Let's hope F1 figure her out soon and dump her.  

WOW, the women of the Bachelor franchise have a lot of shade thrown at them for taking advantage of the opportunities that are presented to them for being on this show as the lead, I wonder did people say the same for Sean Lowe for making a mint off his stint? I say more power to these women if they want, Ali was dogged and still is, shaking my head at this double standard....But alas it's a man's world an we female are just living in it.....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:15 am

notarose wrote:
jen689 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Is anyone following Chris or him following anyone on twitter?

I'm not sure if this is his official account  question If it is he doesn't seem to be as popular with the fans as the other Bachelors

Brian, Nick, and JJ have all used the hashtag #teamchris in a tweet but have never tagged Chris @C_Soules nor do any of the guys from the show follow this account  scratch   Not sure if it real either.  Was this account sleuthed out before the show aired?

That account IS real, he just set it up a long time ago and never seemed to have used it.... You can see that the account is followed by his real life friends and even his ex girlfriend..

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:26 am

chloep wrote:
notarose wrote:
jen689 wrote:

Brian, Nick, and JJ have all used the hashtag #teamchris in a tweet but have never tagged Chris @C_Soules nor do any of the guys from the show follow this account  scratch   Not sure if it real either.  Was this account sleuthed out before the show aired?

That account IS real, he just set it up a long time ago and never seemed to have used it.... You can see that the account is followed by his real life friends and even his ex girlfriend..
 yes 
link on his twitter profile leads here:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chris-Soules/784020851610205

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:28 am

chloep wrote:
notarose wrote:
jen689 wrote:

Oooooohhh which one haha
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:57 am

luvlady345 wrote:
MMA50 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
jen689 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:yes it seems like it. Are we certain that she has already quited her job?
According to RS Andi isn't going back to work at the ADA's office in Atlanta.  She is going to see what other opportunities come her way.  She may go back to law at some point but not in the foreseeable future.

thanks. :shocked!:  then what was the purpose of her office put hold on her position until May 30th?.   so..is she an Ali 2.0? i feel bad for her F1...sad

Yep, or a Nancy Grace wannabe.... Let's hope F1 figure her out soon and dump her.  

WOW, the women of the Bachelor franchise have a lot of shade thrown at them for taking advantage of the opportunities that are presented to them for being on this show as the lead,  I wonder did people say the same for Sean Lowe for making a mint off his stint?  I say more power to these women if they want, Ali was dogged and still is, shaking my head at this double standard....But alas it's a man's world an we female are just living in it.....
I like Andi, more so from watching her interactions/conversations with the guys so far overall. My philosophy is do whatever makes you happiest in the moment because you never know when that window may close. And ignore best as you can those that criticize your decisions beyond those which your decisions may affect.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:02 am

Piper61 wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:
MMA50 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
jen689 wrote:

WOW, the women of the Bachelor franchise have a lot of shade thrown at them for taking advantage of the opportunities that are presented to them for being on this show as the lead,  I wonder did people say the same for Sean Lowe for making a mint off his stint?  I say more power to these women if they want, Ali was dogged and still is, shaking my head at this double standard....But alas it's a man's world an we female are just living in it.....
I like Andi, more so from watching her interactions/conversations with the guys so far overall. My philosophy is do whatever makes you happiest in the moment because you never know when that window may close.  And ignore best as you can those that criticize your decisions beyond those which your decisions may affect.

cheerleader  To the bolded:  cheerleader  very inspiring!
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:09 am

chloep wrote:
notarose wrote:
jen689 wrote:

The account that I saw that was setup but he had never posted on was @souleschris, I have never seen this one before and was not listed in his original profiles the @SoulesChris was the twitter account listed.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:40 am

luvlady345 wrote:
MMA50 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
jen689 wrote:

I just wanted to add my  2cents which probably I should not:
Yawn Lowest is still being raked across the hot coals of Hell-drecky-cut and any of his other parasitic ventures. 
I will refrain from early morning snark on F and Brooks. Let people enjoy their coffee.
I think it's equal opportunity and not sexist. 
I am happy for Ali!! She is not someone I cared for during her stints with the franchise. She proved me wrong with her hard work. Good for her--no, GREAT for her.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:42 am

I did not even check out which link jen posted..Sorry,. That Is obviously NOT his real Twitter...

I am not tying to be bitchy, but I feel like we have covered the subject of Chris' Twitter handle about 15x times already..  deadhorse  Hugesmile 

If you check out THE FIRST POST OF HIS CONTESTANT THREAD, YOU WILL SEE ALL OF HIS OFFICIAL SM ACCOUNTS (pre-show):

This is his Twitter:
https://twitter.com/SoulesChris

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:46 am

chloep wrote:I did not even check out which link jen posted..Sorry,. That Is obviously NOT his real Twitter...

Guys, I am not tying to be bitchy but I(we) have covered the subject of Chris' Twitter handle about 15x time now...

If you check out THE FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD(this goes for EVERY contestants) YOU WILL SEE ALL OF HIS OFFICIAL SM ACCOUNTS before he left for the show:

This is his Twitter:
https://twitter.com/SoulesChris
You aren't being witchy. 
Thank you for your patience in pointing these things out. 
As the season continues, don't be surprised if you keep having to do so as more and more people are joining the forum and don't know, or people have blonde/grey moments and forget, or simply people do not read all threads and ask rather than search.
It's the nature of the beast. Be prepared for members to sleuth things discovered weeks earlier and post them again! 
In the meantime, thank you to all members for patience!!

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:46 am

Kashathediva wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:
MMA50 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
jen689 wrote:

I just wanted to add my  2cents which probably I should not:
Yawn Lowest is still being raked across the hot coals of Hell-drecky-cut and any of his other parasitic ventures. 
I will refrain from early morning snark on F and Brooks. Let people enjoy their coffee.
I think it's equal opportunity and not sexist. 
I am happy for Ali!! She is not someone I cared for during her stints with the franchise. She proved me wrong with her hard work. Good for her--no, GREAT for her.

Well I must have missed Sean being raked over the coal....EXACTLY the point of my post it's tiresome seeing the women of the franchise being judge or called out far more than the men who do the same thing..

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 81 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

+90
Laura Walsh
jnc2985
mtnlvr55
richmondrose
2observe
Piper61
livlafluv1
SueSt
MiaHawk
ironcat
missjayne