SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Page 25 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 18, 2014 11:26 am

dpao84 wrote:Josh just tweeted

@jmurbulldog: I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit.  Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'  -Muhammad Ali

Could be in regards to suffering now because they can't see each other, but soon enough it will pay off

Maybe or his brother Aaron is in rookie camp for the KC Chiefs right now, so it could be a shout out to him. Momma Murray had an Aaron in his #7 Chiefs pic on FB on Friday.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by docnash14 Sun May 18, 2014 11:27 am

@jmurbulldog: I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit.  Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'  -Muhammad Ali

Could be in regards to suffering now because they can't see each other, but soon enough it will pay off

From what we saw in the preview he may also be referring to the filming as it appears that it was difficult for him to witness her dating other guys.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 18, 2014 11:40 am

Reminder - Members can post their opinions whether they are critical negative or positive.

Members cannot post personal opinions directed at posters, for their opinions.

Use of I respectivly disagree, or I have to disagree would be more appropriate.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun May 18, 2014 2:09 pm

dpao84 I noticed that tweet as well. Also, Andi posted a picture with Chris Harrison yesterday on Twitter and this morning Josh started following Chris Harrison. Could all be coincidences, but I think it's important to note little things like this.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun May 18, 2014 4:38 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

Maybe or his brother Aaron is in rookie camp for the KC Chiefs right now, so it could be a shout out to him. Momma Murray had an Aaron in his #7 Chiefs pic on FB on Friday.
I think it more towards his brothers training..JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Sun May 18, 2014 8:46 pm

~ ‏@AwardShowNews  · 39m  
@AndiDorfman at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards. pic.twitter.com/pFmgOTE70c

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 25 10prkhc
Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 25 15wi6j5

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 25 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Sun May 18, 2014 9:00 pm

bacheloretteabc

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 25 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun May 18, 2014 10:10 pm

Vine vid of "the dress"

https://vine.co/v/MHAZr9VgTpm

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 19, 2014 12:33 am

momoftrips wrote:
~ ‏@AwardShowNews  · 39m  
@AndiDorfman at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards. pic.twitter.com/pFmgOTE70c

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 25 10prkhc
Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 25 15wi6j5

She looks pretty, but I hope she didn't have to bend over at all.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon May 19, 2014 11:29 am

Sprite wrote:
The dress is hideous...it just doesn't fit correctly and she looks totally po'd with the crew. She is a good actress and turns it on when she is on camera. She looks hard...if that makes sense...when she isn't on camera, but, then she turns on the softer, gentler Andi when in front of the camera. I don't think she liked hearing that people thought she was bitchy when she turned on JPab and I bet she will work hard to rehabilitate that image.

The dress is not flattering at all.  Seems the dress is wearing Andi instead of her wearing the dress.

Agree that Andi is a good actress as she displayed during her performances on The Bachelor.  Part of being an effective courtroom attorney is the ability to "act" and capture the jury's attention.  After all, that was Andi's job before she started acting for Fleiss.
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon May 19, 2014 12:01 pm

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve · 7m
10 minutes until the reveal. Never had anything like this before, and I doubt I ever will again in the future. Good stuff.

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve · 4m
I'm sure producers are all huddled around their computers ready to throw a hissy fit. They are not gonna be happy. Oh well.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon May 19, 2014 12:04 pm

Edited No posting links to other sites. Thanks

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 81 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 53 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

+90
Laura Walsh
jnc2985
mtnlvr55
richmondrose
2observe
Piper61
livlafluv1
SueSt
MiaHawk
ironcat
missjayne