SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Page 47 of 81 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 64 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by missfire1977 Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:29 am

docnash14 wrote:So Andrew is following Josh, Dylan, Brian, Tesos and, of course, Patrick but not Nick nor JJ.

Everyone you mentioned is following Josh.  But he's only following JJ and Nick Sutter from all the bachelors.

Marcus isn't following anyone from the franchise except for Chris Harrison.  Interesting.  

And of course Nick isn't following Josh because all he does is "Eat, Shit, and Sleep."  LOL  That is still hilarious!!!!
missfire1977
missfire1977

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:46 am

missfire1977 wrote:Marcus isn't following anyone from the franchise except for Chris Harrison.  Interesting
I think everyone from the Bachelorette/Bachelor franchise is required to follow Chris Harrison if they have a twitter account. Maybe that's how the producers monitor their tweets. I haven't looked at a lot of twitter accounts but those I have all follow Chris.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:49 am

I haven't checked any of the Marcus threads so I don't know if this has been discussed but wasn't RS convinced Marcus would be on BIP?  Ashlee Frazier hasn't tweeted since May 31 and she use to tweet everyday.  Does this mean RS is wrong about Marcus? Marcus tweeted several times on June 2nd and again on June 6th.  Things that make you go  hmmm

Last edited by jen689 on Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:59 am

jen689 wrote:I haven't checked any of the Marcus threads so I don't know if this has been discussed but wasn't RS convinced Marcus would be on BIP?  Ashlee Frazier hasn't tweeted since May 31 and she use to tweet everyday.  Does this mean RS is wrong about Marcus?

I thought he only had Instagram?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:03 am

atem wrote:I thought he only had Instagram?
https://twitter.com/marcusgrodd
tweet from June 6th ~ Lazy #Friday, time to kick back and relax.

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:51 am

jen689 wrote:

It says 'official fan page'. Whatever that means.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:52 am

jen689 wrote:I haven't checked any of the Marcus threads so I don't know if this has been discussed but wasn't RS convinced Marcus would be on BIP?  Ashlee Frazier hasn't tweeted since May 31 and she use to tweet everyday.  Does this mean RS is wrong about Marcus? Marcus tweeted several times on June 2nd and again on June 6th.  Things that make you go  hmmm

RS has said that different people will be arriving at different times and some will only make short appearances. So it is entirely possible that he is on the show and still tweeting.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:59 am

jen689 wrote:

Marcus doesnt have twitter.only IG. that TW handle only a fan account Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:11 am

docnash14 wrote:So Andrew is following Josh, Dylan, Brian, Tesos and, of course, Patrick but not Nick nor JJ.
Is anyone following Chris or him following anyone on twitter?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:14 am

murasaki1393 wrote:Marcus doesnt have twitter.only IG.  that TW handle only a fan account Smiley
Maybe Brian thinks it's his account based on this tweet   

Want a cookie for playing overseas? Haha @PatrickJags @marcusgrodd @TasosHernandez two goalies and a Tasos? @NickSutter and I got this.

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:16 am

jen689 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Marcus doesnt have twitter.only IG.  that TW handle only a fan account Smiley
Maybe Brian thinks it's his account based on this tweet   

Want a cookie for playing overseas? Haha @PatrickJags @marcusgrodd @TasosHernandez two goalies and a Tasos? @NickSutter and I got this.

yes..that TW handle could be misleading for sure.

Marcus already left for fliming BIP, right?

Auntie, Chris doesnt have a TW handle.

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:18 am

Aunties_Love wrote:Is anyone following Chris or him following anyone on twitter?
https://twitter.com/C_Soules

I'm not sure if this is his official account  question If it is he doesn't seem to be as popular with the fans as the other Bachelors

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 81 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 64 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

+90
Laura Walsh
jnc2985
mtnlvr55
richmondrose
2observe
Piper61
livlafluv1
SueSt
MiaHawk
ironcat
missjayne