SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Page 46 of 81 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by atem Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:13 pm

Kaltie wrote:
atem wrote:She actually looks better than she usually does.  I don't get why anyone would want her autograph though.

Thanks for the pics and info.  I don't think she will be going back to work any time soon.  

Because they like her maybe, think from fans perspective atem!  yes 

I don't get the autograph thing in general. That's just me.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by Piper61 Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:45 pm

She looks great, and her legs are rockin' those shorts.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:48 pm

Andi looks really good in those pictures!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:34 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
jen689 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:yes it seems like it. Are we certain that she has already quited her job?
According to RS Andi isn't going back to work at the ADA's office in Atlanta.  She is going to see what other opportunities come her way.  She may go back to law at some point but not in the foreseeable future.

thanks. :shocked!:  then what was the purpose of her office put hold on her position until May 30th?.   so..is she an Ali 2.0? i feel bad for her F1...sad

(Late Eric's mantra come to mind : a TV actress  :halo: )

Yep, or a Nancy Grace wannabe.... Let's hope F1 figure her out soon and dump her.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:37 pm

atem wrote:
Kaltie wrote:
atem wrote:She actually looks better than she usually does.  I don't get why anyone would want her autograph though.

Thanks for the pics and info.  I don't think she will be going back to work any time soon.  

I don't get the autograph thing in general.  That's just me.

Setting oneself up for DWTS and other TV gigs to come, courtesy of ABC.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:50 pm

MMA50 wrote:
atem wrote:
Kaltie wrote:

I see nothing wrong with that. Other contestants have done it also.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:14 am

nannymargie wrote:
MMA50 wrote:
atem wrote:
Kaltie wrote:

I see nothing wrong with that.  Other contestants have done it also.

Would any of the spoiled final 4 be in a position to accompany her if she was on DWTS. It's a fairly long time commitment if you do well. Not saying that's her plan, just what if.
Thoughts?
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:20 am

Seems like Josh would as he just started his job compared to the others.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:05 am

So Andrew is following Josh, Dylan, Brian, Tesos and, of course, Patrick but not Nick nor JJ.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:37 am

docnash14 wrote:So Andrew is following Josh, Dylan, Brian, Tesos and, of course, Patrick but not Nick nor JJ.

Another bromance? I'll have to check out their twitter banter.  yes 
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:38 am

Andrew and Patrick have been in love since night one.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:57 am

IrishGal wrote:Andrew and Patrick have been in love since night one.

giggling  at the m&g when they realized they both loved race cars ... Love at first sight
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 81 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

+90
Laura Walsh
jnc2985
mtnlvr55
richmondrose
2observe
Piper61
livlafluv1
SueSt
MiaHawk
ironcat
missjayne