SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Page 45 of 81 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 63 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by momoftrips Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:37 pm

cheyenne
‏@cheymc17   hey @AndiDorfman (!!!!!!!!) pic.twitter.com/Q6A9mLUBOc
Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 45 2lo2fc0

Megan Garruto
‏@megarruto   HIIIII @AndiDorfman #CMAFEST #TheBachelorette pic.twitter.com/gk87EmtKnm
Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 45 Rh3mrs

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 45 2e363rr

http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/737026098050797376_18605162

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 45 2vacqw8
http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/737023964427688764_186782661

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 45 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:54 pm

Nashville
Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 45 BpeABYPIMAAluJk
Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 45 BpeWRywCMAAmKSG

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:27 pm

Thank you ladies for the pics YA'll  giggling are finding for us. She does look good and a lot more relaxed.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:36 pm

And not ready to go back to work.  Hugesmile 
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:44 pm

Bet2Win wrote:And not ready to go back to work.   Hugesmile 

yes it seems like it. Are we certain that she has already quited her job?

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:52 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:yes it seems like it. Are we certain that she has already quited her job?
According to RS Andi isn't going back to work at the ADA's office in Atlanta.  She is going to see what other opportunities come her way.  She may go back to law at some point but not in the foreseeable future.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:54 pm

jen689 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:yes it seems like it. Are we certain that she has already quited her job?
According to RS Andi isn't going back to work at the ADA's office in Atlanta.  She is going to see what other opportunities come her way.  She may go back to law at some point but not in the foreseeable future.

thanks. :shocked!: then what was the purpose of her office put hold on her position until May 30th?.   so..is she an Ali 2.0? i feel bad for her F1...sad

(Late Eric's mantra come to mind : a TV actress  :halo: )

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:57 pm

jen689 wrote:

Well I am sure she got at least a 2 year salary so i don't blame her. Now she will have more time to be with her F1 sneaking around and when they can come out in public.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:20 pm

RS isn't sure if she quit but he's assuming she's definitely not going back.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:21 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
jen689 wrote:

thanks. :shocked!:  then what was the purpose of her office put hold on her position until May 30th?.   so..is she an Ali 2.0? i feel bad for her F1...sad

(Late Eric's mantra come to mind : a TV actress  :halo: )
This has always rubbed me wrong and been a pet peeve of mine. People who take a spot that others are vying for only to then give it up when they find it's not what they want.  Many fields are competitive just to get a slot in the program.
 Speaking from my own perspective, a lot of BSN nursing programs make you take 60 hours of credits before you can even apply to the program. Then they choose their class from the creme de la creme applicants. Getting a C+ in a class is probation and a lower grade, you have to repeat the course.
I certainly am not an advocate of people working in a field they don't love. I mean who wants to be represented by an attorney who loathes their job? Or cared for by a nurse who hates people. So I get it, I do.  But it still rubs me wrong.  no no

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:09 pm

She actually looks better than she usually does. I don't get why anyone would want her autograph though.

Thanks for the pics and info. I don't think she will be going back to work any time soon.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:11 pm

atem wrote:She actually looks better than she usually does.  I don't get why anyone would want her autograph though.

Thanks for the pics and info.  I don't think she will be going back to work any time soon.  

Because they like her maybe, think from fans perspective atem!  yes 

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 81 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 63 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

+90
Laura Walsh
jnc2985
mtnlvr55
richmondrose
2observe
Piper61
livlafluv1
SueSt
MiaHawk
ironcat
missjayne