SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Page 50 of 81 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:16 pm

I think Des is happy being right where she is.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:41 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think Des is happy being right where she is.

True! Her dream was to settle down with a man and design wedding gowns. Check and check. Her collection (w/ Maggie Sottero) is out this summer and their wedding probably not long after. This is exactly where she wanted to be, and I'm happy for her.

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 50 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:04 pm

I'm talking about when she was the Lead.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:21 pm

I think she was happy then, too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:49 am

atem wrote:

I'm talking about when she was the Lead.

What is Andi getting to do that Des didn't? The CMT thing? I figured that had more to do with Andi being southern and Des a Cali girl. Didn't Des do appearances in CA during the airing of the show?

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:44 am

I'm totally confused by atem also.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:43 pm

Josh was spotted flying to Cancun today.
Lizabeth Simonson ‏@Lizabeth_50
@theyearofelan hmmm...josh the bachelor was on our flight to Cancun just now. Is he meeting Andi????!!!!
4:35 PM - 11 Jun 2014

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 50 Lizabe10
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:00 am

lavenderred wrote:Josh was spotted flying to Cancun today.
Lizabeth Simonson ‏@Lizabeth_50
@theyearofelan hmmm...josh the bachelor was on our flight to Cancun just now. Is he meeting Andi????!!!!
4:35 PM - 11 Jun 2014

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 50 Lizabe10

Maybe Josh is going to Mexico to be on BIP!    :shocked!:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:03 am

Great find lav!!!

Wow! Good point MD!  affraid scratch

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:11 am

HMM well he could be on BIP with Andi no idea if he is F1, watch out for Andi movement...

I really think Josh is F1, but if he is going on a trip without Andi reminds me of Brooks last season.

This season is really really really weird, with the edit and all the evidence....
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:14 am

LOL why would he be on BIP. If he wasn't the F1 I would think he would be a strong contender for the bachelor IMO.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Retiredswimmom Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:20 am

He probably is going to give a pep talk to the BIP boys?

Retiredswimmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 81 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

+90
Laura Walsh
jnc2985
mtnlvr55
richmondrose
2observe
Piper61
livlafluv1
SueSt
MiaHawk
ironcat
missjayne